Why is it that the further south you go, the shittier the country is?

Why is it that the further south you go, the shittier the country is?...

Technically, Canada is south of the u.s.

Canada is South of Detroit.

Cold climates

We had to find shelter, food, warm, etc etc

Africans can just fall asleep with a few man in the middle of the desert and hope a lion dont come fuck their shit up in the night

old fucks and pakis seem to love the yanks. I have always been partial to them. You spot them right away because they will tell you.

"DID YOU KNOW I WAS AMERICAN?"
"YOUR MONEY LOOKS STRANGE."
"Y'ALL"

Fucking retards, it's way too hot down there. I fucking hate ontario because they suck yankee cock super fucking hard.

Sorry I just really hate old fucks and americans.

It's the opposite in New Zealand

So are you implying this -

>A LEAF ON A PILE OF SHIT

>y'all
>implying we don't need a second person plural pronoun in english
>muh Royal "You"

>vous can go fuck yourselves

Don't know, but it's true.

Warmer climate houses things like non-whites.

What is one legitimate grievance against the US from Canada? I don't understand this meme, everyone I've hung out with from up-border has been cool and respectful. Shit, I don't even have a problem with your left wing politics because your culture is just different from ours (the immigration issue is a bit bumpy, though, only because it's so easy to cross our borders). Why can't we be friends?

Because youre on the southern hemisphere

The closer to the equator you get, the shittier it is

Niggers can't handle the cold.

You won't let us have nukes or aircraft carriers. Basically a navy. Also you won't sell us guns and tanks.

You flood us with foriegn workers via your shitty companies aswell i.e. mcdonalds and wal-mart.

You are known as traitors here and backstabbers. But hey, atleast you aren't pakis or niggers.

Thanks for the reply.

I just want go throw it out there that a sizable portion of citizens are against this type of intervention. You deserve the ability to protect your country by any means necessary but know that the average American has no say in this matter.

>land of the free

Pretty sad.

But in our defence: if people didn't eat at McShartles or shop at Walshart they wouldn't be able to operate in your country. You have to stop giving them money.

You need to leave, faggot

OP has never been to Nunavut.
Nobody wants none of it.

Praise KEK

Shut up you worthless faggot

> flood with fast food workers?????

Do you realize how absolutely retarded you sound? Thats the quality post of a brain dead canadian

B b b but fast food workers

Hahahahahaha kys

I think he means "unskilled workers" that Canada imports by the thousands.

Are you guys fucking retards? Your companies were abusing TFW program. You also won't let us have an army under the treaties we signed. It's like you can't even read. The ceo for mcdonalds said "fuck canadians this is bullshit" During a phone call.

This guy isn't wrong, though. Just stop buying that shit.

What about chile ? Chile is not shit

We don't that's why most of the malls and chain stores are shitting the bed.

i.e. future shop, radio shack, target. It goes on and on.

Take the deciduous forested areas of the world, this is where all the work is done.

Lazy bums occupy the warmer parts of the world.

The south is better here. The further north you get the more foreigners there are until you get past yorkshire, and then the further north you go the more people are fat and stupid cucks until you reach the highlands of scotland.

In the east it's the opposite.
And fuck you leafaggot.

Windsor isn't any less shit though.

t. Michigander

>The further north you get the more foreigners there are
>London is 30% white
Top zoz

It's actually the closer to the equator you are, the shittier the country

London being the only exception of course