JUSTICE LEAGUE

This is worst CGI I ever seen in my life. First screenshot looks like fucking skyrim!

No one replied to this comment in the other thread, so you make your own thread.
>Sup Forums

Why is Iron Man black in this film? What happened to Robert Downey Jr?

>This is worst CGI I ever seen in my life
omg really, no hyperbole?

it looks like every other capeshit movie you dumb redditor.

thank you whedon

>This is worst CGI I ever seen in my life.
Watch more movies.

That London cityscape is literally impossible. God I hate Americans

Do you think Warner Bros. uses Macintosh computers or PC computers? Could that be the problem?

Bottom left and bottom right look really bad.

Isn't that the guy from wonder woman

from elder scrolls online.

You said the same thing about Wonder Woman and shilled your HAHAHA threads for months and the movie ended up being better than Homecoming and Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

>WW 412M in the US
>Spider-Man 333M in the US
>that difference in budget, marketing and popularity
I hope someone got fired for that

This mnovies has a shot at making less than BvS and Thor:Ragnarok.

Audiences have shown that dreary long movies even if they have action in them aren't that appealing to see in theaters amongst them. Having popular characters in the movie is helpful, but the style of the movie is not popular.

but wonder woman and spiderman both did fine and would be like 4th and 5th

So... this is the power of the PlayStation®3...

>This mnovies has a shot at making less than BvS and Thor:Ragnarok.
Can you expand on this? What makes you think this way?

>Sup Forums reference
Why am I not surprised

With the Thor movie coming out two weeks before i am fairly certain Justice League is gonna make less than BvS. Wonder Woman being not complete shit might boost it somewhat but audience fatigue is probably going to play into its box office after Ragnarok.

>3 films (as far as I know) out of the Top 12 that are neither sequels nor ripped from an existing IP

The public gets what it deserves

worse exchange rates for absolute dollar values (rather than looking at the relative purchasing power of the cost of a ticket internationally where people see the movie), declining revenue from 3d theater viewings, seemingly less hype for Justice League than BvS, Justice League is a sequel to a movie disliked by quite a few of the people who saw it, seemingly slightly less hype for Justice League than Ragnarok online at the moment (compare the trailer views numbers on Youtube)

Reminder that people on this board said Doctor Strange was going to make more than Suicide Squad too.

Dcucks are actually defending this...

And those are the parts that were greenlit to go to the trailer. All the worst CGI in Wonder Woman was also hidden from the trailers.

>worldwide circled
thanks china

>Wonder Woman box office without China: $730,615,034
>Spider-Man box office without China: $762,162,237

Now do domestic, the only relevant market

>GotG2: $389,813,101
>BvS: $330,360,194

Now THAT is some quality cringe.

Justice League of Legends

what's with the monster dicks sprouting from the ground?

>didn't break 400 mill
do you think GotG3 will be cancelled or just have its budget drastically cut??