GOOD NEWS AUSBROS One Nation senator Malcolm Roberts calls for Australia to leave UN

>The One Nation senator Malcolm Roberts has used his first speech to pour scorn on modern climate science, call for Australia to leave the United Nations and question the reliability of data from Australian government departments and agencies.

>He railed against the level of taxation in Australia and thanked his colleagues in the Galileo Movement, such as Ian Plimer, the radio host Alan Jones and the late professor Bob Carter, for their constant questioning of climate science. He said he loved to ask questions to get to the truth, like Socrates.

>And he promised voters he would represent their interests, rather than worry about what “the establishment” wants.

>“All of us, as One Nation senators, are going to say the things that need to be said and do the things that need to be done,” he said on Tuesday.

>“We are not worried what the establishment says about us. We are not here for the establishment. We’re here for every day people.”
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/sep/13/unelected-swill-one-nation-senator-malcolm-roberts-calls-for-australia-to-leave-un

A FUCKING HERO HAS RETURNED INTO PARLIAMENT, THIS IS OUR GUY, WE MUST GIVE HIM ALL OUR SUPPORT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BrpIy5kAEuU
youtube.com/watch?v=6USV3qCEgXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good we should leave the UN and tell them to fuck off.

Yeah but one nation was elected to fuck off the immigrants

Should be focusing on that first

leaving the UN means we don't have to listen to them bitch when we put immigrants in offshore detention

I have been waiting for someone to do this for so long, everything wrong with this country is because of the (((United Fucking Nations)))

This is really makes me feel warm inside

Kek has visited this place and wills this

Fuck imagine how great it would be if we left the UN

paradise

United Nations is trying to get us to import more immigrants from other countries to be more """Diverse""""" I know this because I have a family member that worked in immigration and has done work on Christmas Island, UN has been really hard on immigration to get more africans & muslims in

AUSTRAAAAAAAAAALIA!

mates the other day this leb came up to me and asked if the time here is different than in qld (im in dubbo) and i said na, and he says it was last chrissy when he was here for the summer, and i asked what was he bloody onto me for if he already knew, and what the fuck was he out in dubbo for. Hes here to see the rhinos and shit, but i tell him they have rhinos back in tooronga and to fuck off. then he says he's toowoomban and he probably knows more about the cold than i do, and i tell him he probably knows more about drinking turd water being from toowoomba

Why does the UN even exist these days?

jews

One Nation sounds fucking based, with Pauline Hanson reading out hateful Quran passages, and now Malcom Roberts calling for Australia to leave UN.

I don't get how this is good m8s, don't we need the UN for diplomatic channels?

>tfw we're more likely to vote for gay marriage than to leave the UN

only if you're a pussy or french

This guy should honestly front ON desu. Pauline is based, but if we want to get anywhere we need someone well spoken.

the UN is a joke mate

Not completely, there was this single night on QandA where she got ambushed by an entire panel of leftists asking emotionally loaded questions like "WOULD U LET THIS BABY MUSLIM IN?", and fact checkers checking every word that came out of her mouth begging for her to say something wrong, then she asked an Iranian panelist if he was a Muslim and she was eaten alive for that, (the guy she asked btw was Sam Dastari) it wasn't pretty, then for the next week the media was using her as target practice, perfectly rehearsed and executed, and overall she is not that sharp desu or articulate, she is the hero we need but not the one we deserve.

>mfw you were alive just in time to see the UN go the way of the league of nations

We should all leave the UN, and ban any associate of it from ever entering our boundaries. It is cancer to the West.

>tfw my family thinks the UN are good guys
it's like they want to get us killed

Everyone who works for United Nations should get hung

There is hope lads. There is hope

Every country should leave UN, UN is a useless piece of shit.

>everything wrong with this country is because of the (((United Fucking Nations)))
Do you have evidence to back that up?

THE GREAT UNKEKENING BEGINS
OY VEY IT'S A GLOBAL SHOAH

the weight of (((their))) lies will soon come crashing down upon them

Ps my nan is really into WW2 history and i revealed my power level at her at a family gathering

>Everyone who works for United Nations should be hanged

Ftfy, friendo

you tell them japanon

I didn't even know we were part of the UN.

Firstly
read this
And these
youtube.com/watch?v=BrpIy5kAEuU
youtube.com/watch?v=6USV3qCEgXQ

We're almost responsible for the atrocity. Just imagine telling those wankers to fuck off once and for all.

QLD shows itself for based

Fucking NSW. That place needs to separate and form its own country.

Fukin hell m8 u rekt that cunt

Yeh towoomba is a fucking shit hole. There are full on struck match lookin african cunts everywhere.

Well the league of nations failed, so I see no reason the U.N couldn't fail either. Anglosphere alliance when?

It's just Sydney mate, everywhere else is fine. Sydney has all the leftist faggots, shitskins, chinks and SJW "academics"