FOUR DAYS BEFORE SUPERNATURAL 13, LADS

FOUR DAYS BEFORE SUPERNATURAL 13, LADS

Who's caught up yet?

Dean talk about your emotions

I dropped it in 10 I think, any point picking it up? I just didn't enjoy it anymore, too much plot

Try S11. S12 has mostly MOTWs that are very atmospheric, just like S1-2

Stop being a wuss sammy. U freak

fuck I'm a season and a half behind

how do you watch so much kino in a day?

I'm still mid-season 9 bruh. I definitely won't finish in time

wait?
that show is still doing?
holy shit

>S13

WAT. The lead actors must be like 50 years old now right?

SAMI

I'm so far away lol

>tfw s02 ep02

>mfw I stopped watching after Dean turns into a demon
So what's been going on here? Is Season 13 the final one or will we get 1 more?

Supernatural's surpassed Buffy lore now in my opinion.

still going strong

The biggest bad yet was set free for S12.

For the first time, the Winchesters lost their battle.

Wait what is the plot of the new season? We hunting Lucy again?

Everybody loves a clown?

That's the one, I'm getting some food to binge watch till at least episode 5 or 6

didn't they already "defeat" the most powerful thing to ever exist?
With Death, darkness and God all basically gone, what the fuck will that show even be about anymore?

Jeez this show is still on.

I stopped watching around the time they kept resurrecting Dean and Sam over and over again.

I fucking hated how they introduced Angels and Demons into Supernatural despite loving Seasons 4 and 5. Even Seasons 6 and 7 aren't bad with the Angelic Civil War and the Leviathans.

I grew up watching Extreme Ghostbusters as a kid and I wanted to see a live-action series that explored monster hunting and paranormal lore. Early Supernatural actually did this and I remember the seasons when they actually had monster costuming and make-up instead of just making the MOTW look like a human with fangs or some deformity.

this
the show had some shonen-anime feel somehow from the point when they brought Angels into the mix like said.
They constantly upped the powerlevel and in the last season they defeated the last boss.

Now they can either out of nowhere introduce an even more powerful challenge no one knew existed before or they could go back to basics with the monsterhunting or angelic conflict, which will just feel weird after the last huge conflict.

Or they will somehow change the format entirely

They lost against the Darkness though

Back to basics monster hunting was done by season 6 and people complained anyway. Season 8-10 kinda toned down on the big bads too and ended up being forgettable.

As for the costume/cgi on monster depictions, they had a few memorable ones recently like the banshee, moloch and that ghost mom from S9 Bad Boys had pretty good cosmetic iirc

Hunting monsters.

>when your level 100 paladin finished the main mission and he goes back to finish all the side quests

wow i envy you to still have not seen the greatness that is season 3 - 5 , have fun mate

>season 3
Pissed that the writer's strike made this season with the least amount of episodes and how we never got a proper conclusion to Bella.

>what the fuck will that show even be about anymore?
back to kino MOTW episodes

Wow and here I thought that the show ended after season 5.

My vessel is perfectly fine Dean