/NZG/ - NZ General Thread #2

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3624967/New-Zealand-Idol-winner-Matthew-Saunoa-refused-bail-Gold-Coast.html
hauntedauckland.com/site/waiouru-military-camp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

guy is a faggot that needs to go back to nelson he does not understand why aucklanders h8 him

does new zealand have the worst case of special little snowflake nation in the entire world?

>auckland hating faggots

>Guy Williams.

Unfunny beta lanklet.

Guy Williams reminds me of Jon Oliver back when I lived in the UK. Nobody liked him, nobody wanted him here, and everyone was glad when he left.

Yes.

NZ is the nation equivalent of a 13 year old girl.

oh yeah m8

>ANZ bank

>reddit.com/r/newzealand

We're all agreed that Guy wWilliams is unfunny as fuck,

What should we do to him, boys? This could be our first exercise in seeing how far our reach can go.

Let's start the rumour that he beat up a lesbian for hitting on his girlfriend.

Say it was one of the Topp Twins he hit?

looks like those "increase your cum load volume" pills are popular among NZ fags, huh

regardless, that's pretty degenerate senpai

>Jafas cum on gay ATMs
Really makes u think

>one of the Topp Twins
not likely they could smash him

nz btfo

islanders still attack the gay parade

Fuck. I have most of my savings and shares with anz

Right, say one topp twins smashed him for hitting on his own girlfriend.

it's better than canada's - and that's all that matters.

Gay parade is another degeneracy, but that ATM? It's just some design

What do you think he's up to nowadays?

thats even more worse m8 but still funny

Fucking dumbasses. Army and Navy use the same image. It's an NZDF symbol, not RNZAF specific.

Who?

>Right, say one topp twins smashed him for hitting on his own girlfriend.
Fuck, that's perfect.

I know the perfect way to do it, talk back radio. I could actually do it, I can sound like an elderly woman. Could say I'm one of their friends and that I was told not to say anything but thought people should know what he's like.

The entire point will be to get him to have to deny it.

If your objective is to simply be better than Canada you aren't going to get very far 2bh

Up to? Last I saw he was down to $1.99 in the bargain bin.

not the real RNZAF

I'll shout a slab of double brown to any mad cunt that pulls this off.

this is one of the most cliche plans i have ever heard of

First NZ Idol winner back in 2004.

Kek, the 2006 winner: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3624967/New-Zealand-Idol-winner-Matthew-Saunoa-refused-bail-Gold-Coast.html

Exactly. It's just the NZDF 'symbol'. I have one on all my GWDs.

Leaves fly, kiwis dont

Wasn't his name Guy or something? And he did I believe I can fly?

Leaves fall.

>this is one of the most cliche plans i have ever heard of
You clearly don't know what a cliche is you dumb fuck.

Thanks for keeping the thread going you based cunts. Was busy and couldn't post it tonight

I never had a chance to see a real kiwi bird, can they fly a little like chickens do? or they run around like ostriches and emus?
do they attack people?

No bother

no they are almost extinct they don't attack anyone

I saw a kiwi attack some ... possum I think. That was sick.

Are you a girl? Are you beata?

Go to bed, skin, you've gotta do colours at RTS in the morning.

They eat humans exclusively. It's why Maori are so savage, they needed to be to survive.

I only see kiwi birds on tv.
they dont exist here even in zoos

how does it make me a beta?

not just the birds desu

I said beata not beta.

Beata was a girl that posted years ago, she was half Czech.

> I can sound like an elderly woman

You what mate?

I'm gonna mention it when I catch up for drinks with mates tomorrow night
> did you guys hear that rumour?
> something about that williams guy from tv3
> wasn't he in a fistfight with one of the topp twins?
> I think its all being hushed because courts but I've heard it a couple of times now

Perfect!

Lmao, probably so fob foreigner.
The average kiwi fucks these things to pass the time. They are pretty weak compared to most of our fauna.

Gayest most lame, cringest rumor that youre gonna share with your one friend. Cool bro

>guy williams punched a toptwin hehehhhehe

Kys

>You what mate?
I used to do prank calls. Got free food from BK, KFC, spoke to Mike Pero, got on the radio, etc.

The entire point is that it's a retarded rumour he will nevertheless have to deny.

Fucking soft cunt, pull your fist outta your cunt, cunt.

> Fake voice brought me lots of gibmedats trolling people

In that case I approve

That Guy (ha!) is about as funny as an oral bowel movement. Why they allow this creepy loser on the tv is beyond me. Speaking of tv, the Colin Craig court case has been hilarious. Although it was a bit odd that the blonde chick he molested didn't wear a bra to court today.

>I used to do prank calls
kys

Come up with a better taunt and I might just do it.

Happy Eid by the way you rapist.

I can't watch any coverage of the case. Its like the media are delighting in a Christian politician being caught out trying to fingerbang or dirty sanchez or whatever his press secretary

Also I'm sad. I voted for this dude last election and the Conservative Party nearly made it to the 5% threshold. What could have been guys, what could have been.

Wtf will you gain out of him denying it you stupid cunt. It would obviously turn into satire if it ever came to fruition and he wud milk the joke. Not to mention its fucking lame, toptwins? We get it you think your kiwi because you are mentioning a coupoe of classic nz dykes on Sup Forums.

Stupid cunt what are you 17?

Is the only current event in New Zealand some faggot saying New Zealand is racist and quiet?

czech flag is white on top
philippine flag is blue on top

they are very different in design.

>We get it you think your kiwi because you are mentioning a coupoe of classic nz dykes on Sup Forums.
I don't think I'm a Kiwi, I know I'm one and I know I'm one because I was born here.

Settle down princess, fucking hell.

>philippine flag is blue on top
Lol, damn, that's a bit embarrassing. I think in the previous thread someone from the Czech Republic commented.

Unless it was you and I'm just off me tits.

Pretty much.

We have to invent stories coz nothing happens here. In fact we don't even exist.

How far back do youz fullaz families go oi? 150 years here.

>tfw my family used to be upper class nobles with titles and land but now we're poor plebs

I've only been here a few months since I am an American abroad, but this place seems like an irrelevant nation even from the inside.

It's kinda comfy though. Is there any real issues here other than the chong invasion and the typical degenerates of western civilixation?

5 generations, iirc.

I have invaded this thread as well, cunt.

Drugs, crime, jobs, housing, and foreigners.
But yeah, it's cozy as fuck. Obscurity is our security.

Mums family moved here in 1861 but a relative (a woman no less) brought quite a bit of land here a while before anyone moved here.

She brought land in Wellington, Nelson and two other places I can't remember.

Mums family are directly related from William the Conqueror, family had titles and all that shit, we descend through a spare though.

Related to our most 'famous' writer too. Grandad apparently helped drove the bodies from the Tangiwai disaster to the hopsital (he worked for the Ministry of Works. Fuck you should have heard the things he'd say "Bout the horis").

1820 here m8 fought in the maori wars

Good lads.

also fought the entire campaign from the assault at meremere to the Battle of Orakau at Rewi's last stand against the crown

pic seems relevant

>Tangiwai disaster
Fuck, I remember hearing about that. We had the Padre sanctify our barracks in Waiouru cos recruits reported seeing spooky shit. Lights acting up, objects moving about. I thought it was just people seeing things because of stress and exhaustion, but who knows.

Shit mate, you might be the truest blue kiwi that posts here. My gramps fought in WW2 but his father was needed for his engineering during WW1 and wasn't deployed.

Oh and the ship carrying my namesakes in 1878 run aground off Otaki and everyone onboard had to wait until the morning to get rescued.

Why does it look like a big black cock?

another one of my relatives was in northland clearing the bush when he came upon maoris and they were about kill them but he told them to stop in teo reo and they were impressed that he could speak maori so they let him live.

I also had i grandad in ww2 he and his mates jumped from a german prison train in north africa to escape

>Waiouru cos recruits reported seeing spooky shit.
I remember you posting that in the other thread.

Please tell us stories.

I remember reading (might have been in the thread you posted) that the Ruapehu area is considered a haunted place by Maori?

But a lot of Maori lived around there before the disaster (even after) so maybe not.

the ruapehu area is still pretty much maori populated

Was just helping my parents on the weekend build our family tree.

Mums side has maori trace. Some Massachusetts whaler came out here 1820s and took 3 maori wives. Apparently half of the Bay of Plenty is a descended of his.

My dads move to Central Otago in the 1860s from Tasmania as part of the gold rush.

Plenty of banter up in Vic's toilets this trimester.

do you have the wojack family tree

Is that some Norn Ironish I see?

yeah i didn't think anyone would notice that

I haven't posted here in months, so it probably wasn't me.
Anyway, in the hallways in the barracks there are motion-sensor lights that turn on as you approach. As you move down to the bathroom for a midnight slash, the lights will follow you.
A few people, including NCOs, said that they saw the lights go on and off as if there was someone sprinting down the hall; but the hall was empty.
A few people had some items on their selves smashed or thrown on the floor. One guy in another room claimed to have seen an object levitating, I can't remember what. Plenty of people heard voices or other noises.
We actually had the chaplain come through and exorcise the barracks twice while I was there. People were freaked out. Apparently it's a regular thing they do there, because there is so much weird shit that goes on.

>so it probably wasn't me.
Lol probably not then.

Yeah some other user the other week had a few stories and said the place is weird as hell.

i have also heard from a guy who did his basic training at waiouru said that their was weird vibes there

>waiouru
hauntedauckland.com/site/waiouru-military-camp/

Don't suppose you know much about here seeing how long ago it was but we're was she from and why did she leave?

i'm in for helping take over NZFirst
how can we organize?

If this is real someone should give that guy a nice punch in the face.

i think it was called armagh

Armagh is comfy used to live there.

they were protestants and i think they left because they were offered free land

Wish I would be offered free land 2bh

What would you do with it?

Sell it then live in NZ

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E

F
L