Christmas episode

>christmas episode
>no one has to work

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bEzEifQdbfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most businesses are closed on christmas.

What about this is strange to you?

((( )))

>Snow day episode
>Everyone loves it

I work through all holidays. No exceptions.

>christmas episode
>the parents divorce

Good start to a series.

I don't understand what you're trying to communicate here.

Finally got moved to a department that has Christmas off after 2 years working basically every holiday possible.Try your best to have fun anyway if you guys are working today.

>America

Next you'll tell me Christmas lasts only one day.

Thanks for reminding me about moral orel. Just downloaded it.

It'll be great to rewatch alone in my hotel room tonight because my family has no space for me...

>work Christmas first shift
>double pay
>can be with family and friends rest of the day

Unless you have kids, I don't see why anyone would want ANY holiday off. More money for hookers and blow nigga, and those are the gifts that keep giving all year round

Best episode of Moral Orel?

Im a church!

>work or accounting firm
>get whole week off
>and get paid for it

Get out of service industry, son.

Good for you. Most people don't.

>work construction
>no bonus
>unpaid time off
Feels bad man

This is sad. How did you people not vote for Trump earlier?

Sacrifice

"good for me" lol
fuck you too

I particularly like Sacrifice. I don't even know how many times I've listened to Clay's rant: youtu.be/bEzEifQdbfQ

Sundays is good too, and that weird apartment one that got it cancelled, with that teacher who got raped and Nurse Bendy. Now that I think of it, the one where the ice cream man kept trying to get Doughy in back of his van was good too.

Nature, Numb, Sacrifice.

Closeface

Funny thing is, that was meant as the season 1 finale. Stuff got tangled at adult swim and it ended up being played as the series opener.

You sound grumpy.
Maybe you should take a holyday?

Dumb made me so happy the first time I saw it.

((())) means jews
it basically means ignore whoever says it

>orel gets a dog
>dog is the only thing that has ever loved him
>gets killed because he was too good
>whole scene played for laughs
>couple episodes later orel out of nowhere gets a little sad and mentions he misses his dog
fuck

>Work a manufacturing job
>Have two days off for Christmas, since it fell on a sunday, get both Friday and Monday off too
>Get paid for holiday and get a Christmas bonus despite only working there for about three months
>Have no experience in the job till I started, only got it because of my dad
Hell yeah, connections are great

>get one day off a week, this week it's conveniently Christmas
>spent Christmas Eve getting paid to do nothing but shoot the shit with qt lezbro coworker because no customers show up on holidays
Feels pretty good.

>Trump
>fixing any of this

I know this is bait but

Im an EMT bitch.
Of course im grumpy. I have to work while everyone else gets the day off.

Quit whining and get back to driving for your als. It's all you're good for anyway.

None because holy fuck did this show suck. It was like black comedy but without the comedy

Ive seen and done things that would have you sucking your thumb and crying for your mommy and have a range of skills more useful than you will ever possess. All I ask is for one day off, but no. Dickheads like you just HAVE to get drunk on christmas and crash into a family on the interstate. Idiots like you just HAVE to have that big screen tv that on sale and will fight a group of people over it and then called an ambulance so we can fix your boos boos.
Don't you ever disrespect me like that again you pathetic RAT.

Good Goy.

Just become a plumber, earn more, better hours and deal with none of the bullshit you listed. Only thing I got out of my stint in a volunteer corps is a free Hep test after a junkie vomited down my shirt and only chumps do this for a living, 14 bucks an hour is not worth half the labor and fucked schedule