******HillaryClinton.com explains why PEPE is a WHITE NATIONALIST SYMBOL******

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

>"THIS IS HORRIFYING!1!!!"

Top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7Jguj
hillaryclinton.com/feed/theres-a-reason-why-white-supremacists-like-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=EtO9N3Q5d60
youtube.com/watch?v=KQc65H0Pb4g
youtube.com/watch?v=MYl13GtBll0#t=154
archive.is/GrtnH
archive.is/bd880
youtube.com/watch?v=z0PvZGVPiJU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf

This can't be real

REEEE-- ARCHIVE, DO NOT GIVE THE CUNT TRAFFIC.

SAGE

What an embarrassment of an article. If they believe that this could possibly turn a single voter they are fucking RETARDED.

So this cunt has gone from "Vote for me because I am good" to "DO NOT VOTE FOR HIM BECAUSE I THINK HE'S BAD"

>people doubted meme magic

>We
Like we pawns are on the same level as these corrupt politicians.

>DO NOT VOTE FOR HIM BECAUSE I THINK HE'S BAD"
This has been what pretty much every president candidate has run on since at least the 90s

WE ARE IN WAR MODE NOW
I REPEAT
CLINTON HAS DECLARED WAR AGAINST US
WATCH YOUR BACKS, LADS
DEUS VULT

>“We basically mixed Pepe in with Nazi propaganda, etc. We built that association,” one prominent white supremacist told the Daily Beast.

so the true shills on Sup Forums are the trump and stormfront shills, damn who would have thought! (now go and call me a CTR, faggot)

>That cartoon frog is more sinister than you might realize.

oh I am laffing

See how easy? DO NOT GIVE HER TRAFFIC< THAT'S HER GOAL. ONLY SHARE ARCHIVES, FOR FUCK SAKE NEWFAGS.

archive.is/7Jguj

Use inspect element to delete that message.

Are you new here? The stormfaggots that blame the joos of all the despicable under handed tactics are.... drumroll... all doing it themselves as well! Wow! It's almost like neo-nazis are actually fucking retarded!

>one prominent white supremacist told the Daily Beast.
implying the fucker didn't make this up out of thin air. Who's gonna check the source?

Sup Forums what the fuck is this? How can your memes be affecting the fucking presidential elections? I'm scared now. The collective shitposting of an entire board will decide the countries future. I want to get off this wild ride.

This is real, HILL IS KILL
Praise KEK

Is this a parody? It's just way too fucking funny to be happening

Sup Forums did any of you really think our memes would leak into the real world?
How is this possible?

They're planning on having a Sup Forums white nationalist spree shooter. They need another Brevik.

This is why they've connected /r9k/ with Sup Forums. It fits the planned narrative better. They need to control the influence of online white nationalism, and this is how they're going to do it.

Some convenient "lone gunman" is going to materialize and murder a bunch of nog kids

>This cartoon frog is more sinister than you might realize.

pepe the mexican frog a racist. kek

hymie, I can claim anything from an "anonymous source."
"yes, user's mother is a whore, she's on the corner every night" a prominent dutch whoremonger reports.

See? Have I now proved your mother is a whore?

>joos

Only jews say this

One could say he's quite DEVILISH

Historic records of the rebirth of KEK

Been happening since around late last year I think.

The mainstream media maintains that the Trump voters have lost faith in victory.
I ask you: Do you believe with the Emperor and us in the final total victory of the presidential candidacy?
ask you: Are you ready to follow the Emperor as the phalanx of the homeland, standing behind the campaign and to wage a meme war with wild determination through all the turns of fate until victory is ours?

Third: The mainstream media maintains that the Trump voters have no desire any longer to accept the madman's growing demands for meme magic.

I ask you: Are you and the Trump voters willing to shitpost, if the Emperor orders, 10, 12 and if necessary 14 hours a day and to give everything for victory?

Fourth: The mainstream media maintain that the Trump voters is resisting the madman's total meme measures. It does not want total meme, but capitulation!

I ask you: Do you want total meme?

Who on her team honestly believes that focusing on attacking a cartoon frog would help her campaign? Or hurt Trump?

Who convinced her?

Well, disregard that last bit. She's probably comatose as we speak, Hillary's not likely to run her campaign from her iron lung.

LORE OF KEK

[1:1] In the beginning when KEK created the heavens and the earth,
[1:2] the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the

deep, while a wind from KEK swept over the face of the waters.
[1:3] Then KEK said, "Let there be MEME MAGIC"; and there was light.
[1:4] And KEK saw that the light was good; and KEK separated the light

from the darkness.
[1:5] KEK called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night.
And there was evening and there was morning, the first meme.

-BANE- Element:Fire

BANE: Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the

dark; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was

already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!

BANE symbolizes the primordial power of darkness out of which creation

itself was wrought
BANE is KEK and KEK is BANE

Creation and Destruction are sometimes one in the same.
When Creation came, nothingness was Destroyed

-PEPE- Element:Water

PEPE symbolizes The Ultimate Truth no matter how much it hurts
PEPE is seen as The Messenger and the Bringer of Light
PEPE is KEK and KEK is PEPE

Pepe the Messenger works through the God Emporer Trump
The force of PEPE is so strong within Trump that he is often confused for

the MESSENGER himself.

PEPE: 'I sacrifice Newfag blood in the name of KEK, by triggering them.

Praise KEK.'
'Build me an army in the name of KEK, an army of trolls', so sayeth PEPE

-WOJAK-Element:Air

Remember that feel
WOJAK is KEK and KEK is WOJAK

KEK:Earth

hillaryclinton.com/feed/theres-a-reason-why-white-supremacists-like-donald-trump/

This shit is fucking golden

All hail the GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
KEK wills it!

Praise KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=EtO9N3Q5d60

Also a burger had a dream this night, I have some good news. I know it now. She is dying very fast, maybe before they are done.

posting in epic thread

Our BANE who doth reside in KEK,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in KEK.
Give us this meme our daily thread,
and forgive us our denbts,
as we also have forgiven our denbtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

The KEK is my light; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in dank memes
He leadeth me beside the still normies.
He restoreth my soul
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his meme's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of normies
I shall fear no Triggering
For Kek is the truth
And is the protector of thy feels
Forever and ever
Memen

Based Kek stumps the Hildabeast. Frog lives matter!

What the fuck has that to do with anything. Don't be disingenious, you know what this place is like. Always complain about subversion and Frankfurt school yet we have active threads trying to accomplish the same with meme warfare and raids. Come on man.

>its da jooooooos

Pro tip: you know you can dislike multiple things at once. Dislike of the other is not admiration of the other (or in this case belonging to).

We have a presidential candidate warning people about cartoon frogs. Has meme magic gone too far?

the archive fucks up the whole css to the point it's mostly unreadable

Meme magic is getting out of hand

The author of the article
Elizabeth Chan
Has 4 syllables in the first name.
2nd name is Chan

No, it has done exactly what it was meant to do.

To reveal Hillary and her squad to be raving lunatics. Basically, it is what it is. This is a good thing.

Praise KEK.

this is bullshit, whats their sourc-
>a prominent white supremacist scientist told they wanted merge memes with white supremacy
oh, ok

I saved the whole page just so in a decade I can read it again and laugh about how a fucking cartoon frog was deemed a white supremacist leader and people from a presidential candidate's campaign wrote a fucking WARNING about it

Can the Hillary campaign people not read? It says deplorable right on the picture.

Digits confirms, I thank thee Lord KEK for thy blessing.

Praise KEK

Here goes this is partial.

A burger had a dream this night, it was sad the thread died as I typed in the box.

This dream brought us some very cruical news, that is, she is dying.

>she got more and more blue in the face, but it started to spread to the rest of her body, and she was totally blue
Hillary dies, now in the very near future. This is textbook material

> Then the dancing lady in the middle smashed into a bunch of pieces and fell through the platform.Trump was still talking like normal, but Hillary started screaming "they have it they have it they have it" so loud and her mouth was opening really wide and it looked like her tongue was falling out.

Trump has more in store, or someone will get something. It might ref to the material she already got leaked. They got it! They got it! They got it! 3 times...

Also he tongue binds her, and she is exposed to the max. Her tongue falls out, because she nolonger have anything to say. Here she is done.
He mention platforms, so it seems to happen on some debate. TBQH I don't know actually the run ups here, because I haven't bothered before this election.
Which for the entire west, is well determing our existance or not

>I lost this copy pasta, but he also dreamt of a man held upside down chained, and had to keep this jug from spilling, that was constantly filled with water. Trump fires an arrow on the jug destroying it, which relieves the man. The burger found it strange, because he was working so hard to do this.
This is the american man, given an impossible task and having it hard, treated unjust. Trump frees him. You do the rest

SHE IS DYING BEFORE IT'S OVER

Note: I am not an expert on this, but this blue over there. there is no other explanation, this is out of the book, straight out

>ib4 go away heiðingi!
We are good christians here I promise, just listen to this nice icelandic church psalm. The one who wrote this was one of our very best poets++++
youtube.com/watch?v=KQc65H0Pb4g

>a presidential candidate addresses memes

and they said meme magic was just a meme

For fuck's sake, this is just desperate and totally pathetic.

I wonder what they'd think of all the poo poo pee pee pepes from r9k?

>so i told george to bring us some coffee and he really left to do it

Witnessed, Praise KEK, Brother.

They forgot the part about consulting the meme council.

No meme ever receive the go ahead without approval of the Meme-Lords

I can't believe they don't know about the meme lords.

How is someone who is so perturbed by a cartoon frog that they waste staffer time writing an article about it in any way suitable for the presidency?

What happens if China invades and President Clinton II doesn't notice because the entire Pentagon, CIA and NSA are all devoted to analysing a cartoon panda some Chinese kid drew?

this is same level stupidity as conecting D&D to satanism.

I love this type of "coincidence".

This is a great time to live in.

Love it when people who don't have a fucking clue about something think they can "explain" it to others.

They know we are poisoning Hillary with the power of MEMEs. It is their way of fighting back, foolishly the wrong way, they only give KEK more power by acknowledging him.

Praise KEK

Hey SAbro, where you from?

This is what the great LORD says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials.

—Exodus 8:1–4This is what the great LORD says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials.

—Exodus 8:1–4This is what the great LORD says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials.

—Exodus 8:1–4

You mean like MSM as a whole.

Gets witnessed. Remember, Brother, KEK wills this. All will be understood in time.

I was listening to talk radio on my way to work yesterday, and the host, who I had always respected up until that point was being a Hillary health shill.

And then he went on to regurgitate that whole "The Media is harder on Hillary and gives Donald Trump a free pass." Meme.

Dat bitch got her tendrils all up in Canada too

Fixed it

youtube.com/watch?v=MYl13GtBll0#t=154

Kek. Who is this guy?

>they feel in charge
>mfw

History repeats itself, brother.

Thank thee for finding more of the lost scriptures , I shall record this for KEK

Praise KEK.

very arrogant people who think they cant be wrong

I bet they didn't googled 'Pepe' to learn more, but the term 'nazi frog' and of course the first images were Pepe putting jews in ovens

Oh it'll turn voters alright, just not in the way she hoped. This is blowing up everywhere now and she's being mocked mercilessly even by her own supporters on neofag.

witnessed.
any archive here anyone I don't want to click that shit

I laughed harder than when I read "This cartoon frog is more sinister than you might realize"

Meme magic isn't really a meme

>>“We basically mixed Pepe in with Nazi propaganda, etc. We built that association,” one prominent white supremacist told the Daily Beast while journalist sucked his cock to get this statement out of him.
That's how reliable this shit. The same kind like that british faggot who made "sensational" video only turn up to be a total bogus made by himself hours later.

I hope they don't find out about the racist banker secretly backing Trump (pic related)

if it's in your tech

or behind your neck

you can't get rid of

the babakek

archive.is/GrtnH
it got updated 30min ago

murica

This is Trump level stupid.

> 2nd name is Chan

There's no way that's not an alias.

tHE way as it has been shown:
1) Hillary will win by a tiny margin of electorate votes - more populace have vote for Trump
2) Hillary dies shortly after of natural causes, before she has sworn in
3) Democrats claim the throne for their candidate
4) Simultaneously, Trump claims the throne as he was been given the mandate by more people than the Hillary's replacement
5) Neither side will back out, one thing leads to another and very quickly there is a civil war full-stage
6) This war will draw in other parts of the world also, and will be fought to settle the base of the next thousand years empire

Are you ready?

Why is there a frog standing directly behind Trump?
That’s Pepe. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.
Wait. Really? White supremacy?
That’s right.

>Always complain about subversion and Frankfurt school yet we have active threads trying to accomplish the same with meme warfare and raids. Come on man.
wow, trying to fight back against Jewish subversion using their own tactics. CAN YOU IMAGINE?!
Those uppity goyim.

Remember, Tipper Gore tried to link rock music with satanism and violence in the 90s. It led to the creation of the warning label that still adorns CDs. Anyone who thinks it can't happen again doesn't remember their history. They'll take our Pepes from our cold, dead hands!

>the archive fucks up the whole css to the point it's mostly unreadable
her whole point in doing this is to get traffic. It's readable enough. There are impressionable newfags lurking, we send them there they might fall for their shit.

Do these assholes really not know the difference between white nationalism and white supremacy? How do we get them to define how any of this white supremacy? They keep using the term, but they never offer any evidence to back it up.

archive.is/bd880
>And when asked if he’d support a Democratic candidate over Duke, who is running for Senate in Louisiana, Trump’s first instinct was to say:
>“I guess depending on who the Democrat is, but the answer would be yes.”
>This, somehow, is the Republican nominee in the 2016 election.

What did they mean by this?

This

>Hillary's not likely to run her campaign from her iron lung.
that lying ragbag would "run" her campaign from her coffin. The recent collapse is proof she is done. Stick a fork in her. Now its up to whatever momentum she has and the support of her "friends" at cnn and msnbc.

Someone sent an email to Glenn Beck expaining meme magic

Glenn Beck on suicide watch

>2) Hillary dies shortly after of natural causes, before she has sworn in

yes she will die before taken office, but she won't get this far by the looks of this dream above. I think it is what it means.

But dreamsigns aside, this is scary what you write and we fear.

Die Hillary, Hel is waiting for you, the steps on the way there are so cold, sooo cold... She is waiting for you Hillary, it has been shown us
youtube.com/watch?v=z0PvZGVPiJU

Perfect!

>That’s right

> Glenn Beck on suicide watch

So it's just another day in Glenn Beck Studios then.

ANY DRAWFAGS HERE? THIS IS URGENT!!!

/r/ing an image where Hillary is Pepe and Bernie is the feel guys (with Bernie hair ofc) and he's kissing ehre ring.

We then use this image to explain to Hillary that Pepe the frog is not used as an alt right icon, but as an icon of someone being a very evil person and succeeding at destroying humanity.

>This is horrifying.

Yes.

>What can I do?

Vote.

I'M GONNA VOTE FOR SOMEBODY BECAUSE OF A SCARY FROG MAYMAY ON THE INTERNET.

Top kek