Well, it's looking more likely Trump is going to win the presidency

Well, it's looking more likely Trump is going to win the presidency.

Which is good but I'm legitimately worried that him becoming President fucked up a lot of rich & powerful people's agendas and they're going to cause financial chaos in the stock markets out of spite.

Anyone else gathering supplies and prepping for a possuble disruption in the supply chain?

I don't think it'll be doomsday levels of SHTF but there's definitely going to be a little bit of poopy hiting fans.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Dr59D
murdercube.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bought a Glock 17 not too long ago. I'm not going to be able to fight off an army with it, but I just thought I'd have something to protect myself with if the US saw social unrest. I'm also considering buying non-perishable canned food and storing water at my house. I live twenty minutes from the mountains, so I'll chill up there if the time comes.

David "Pigfucker" Cameron said we'd have WW3 if we left the EU.

Literally nothing of interest has happened since the vote.

If you wanna to role play innawoods go for it, but I guarantee very little will change in the short term.

I don't think anything major will happen in the us, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

On the other hand if you live in europe you should be very worried. Their economic situation gets worse and worse each day. If I lived their I would be going into pepper mode immediately.

Politics has much less to do with the stock market than people think and the stock market has almost nothing to do with day to day life. This worry is literally the worry of jewish bankers, not normal people.

Go on ebay right now and buy 1 gallon mylar bags. Sellers will usually throw in oxygen absorbers with them.

You can store dried rice and beans for 10+ years if you seal the bags with a hot iron and oxygen absorbers inside.

Stocking up on 12ga rounds while they're cheap-ish and available. Also racking up dry and canned goods.

Best case scenario I'll just go on a campout and shoot some guns. Worst case I'll have to clean the blood off my walls and replace drywall.

Yea, and Europe is losing it's "monoculture" protection it's relied on by the day.

As your communities get more diverse they'll have less reservations on conflicts within your society.

that fucking meme knife

Wow.
>2 bottles of water and all of the food requires water to prepare.

>Tons of extra bulk, and weight.

>Shitty ornamental sword instead of proper knife.

>No way of hunting quietly

>No cordage

>No tent/tarp for rain shelter

Go innawoods like that and you'll die pretty fast.

There will never be any SHTF scenario.. There is too much control and the popular majority (liberals, democrats) will quickly have the upper hand.

Instead what we will have is this boring stalemate that we already have, even if Trump wins.. The guy would have to slaughter people medieval style. Thats not gonna happen, and it wouldnt make much of a difference either way.

People are too stupid, they will cling to the basic shit they already do indefinitely. Better off hoping for some cataclysmic even, yet even so civilization, technology, intelligence and society would quickly be picked right back up to its current state.

Relax it's just an Google image.

Uber powerful X class solar flare.

No way of predicting it.

Will basically be like entire planet getting EMPed.

Has happened in the past. But we were barely started building a telegraph network at the time.

If Trump wins the next play by the Democrats/Neocon Jews will be to simply sabotage all of his plans via Congress. Then they'll claim how 'ineffective' he is as president because he can't get things passed. Their objective will be to minimize what he can do, then try to oust him four years later.

>if the US saw social unrest.
This is the real danger.

Without a tinge of racism: Most blacks have around an 85 IQ and will do whatever the Democrats/Jews tell them to. That's just the way it is. And if Trump wins, they will almost certainly be told to riot in white areas to punish them for voting in their own self-interests.

It's still pretty lulz and is roughly accurate of what people are like when it comes to innawoods prep.

>Anyone else gathering supplies and prepping for a possuble disruption in the supply chain?
Yup. Everyone should be training on weapons, learning bushcraft, have a plan to get out of urban environments, and have enough spare ammo to hunt with if needed, defend a position temporarily, and use for currency. You WILL need to buy SOMETHING, and the only currency will be ammo or meds.

Enjoy the SHTF collection:
>imgur.com/a/Dr59D

Check out the do/k/ument:
>murdercube.com/

>>No way of hunting quietly
because people are going to walk toward the sound of gunshots and who needs a range of >60 yards while hunting, anyway?

(OP)

You won't last eight hours without Toilet Paper.

i'll use a fucking leaf

I bought boxes of ichiban and chicken noodle soup

what's the point of the pretty knife? none of that helps with it's tactical use

>Thinks he'll be the only one out there with a gun and a head full of hubris.

Being ugly doesn't help either, you know

Thats the kind of retard that thinks a black tactical knife is better than a knife with a wooden handle.

Also
>innawoods
> >60 yards range
Pick one. Because if you're hanging out in cover that shitty you'll be easy pickings.

It's an ornamental fake gladius.

You're literally better off with a broken pair of scissors.

>thinks hes not going to starve after all the deer are depopulated after a month and he still hasnt gotten one whit his bow because theyre all skittish as fuck
bring a shotgun with birdshot and slugs. ill have months worth of small game while youre sitting in the densest part of the woods wondering whey the deer wont come within 200 yards of anything that smells funny

>sting

The jews aren't going to send fucking orcs

why are there shells are over the place?

>I'll have months worth of small game

And in less than a week every predator within a 10 mile radius will be after your pile of rotting meat.

Good for you. There's some poison oak right there...

>y-you cant stockpile food. s-someone will just kill you and take it
have fun dying as soon as winter comes, which for you is like 9 months a year.

unless youre implying that theres no way to preserve meat, which is not only wrong but stupid.

Meme knife.

>your pile of rotting meat.

What is dehydrating, salting, canning.

Or if you still have power: freezing.

top lel.

Sorry but unless you are the most well armed, well conditioned and well trained person on the planet (spoiler alert, you aren't. you're a fat fuck sitting around with a flashlight taped to his Great Value brand AR-15 suffering from delusions of grandeur) Your chances of survival if you draw attention to yourself are slim to none.

>Glock 17

>Still giving money to the plasticshit jew

>being able to hunt and prepare meat is delusions of grandeur

I hope you're not really this pathetic

>hurr people are just going to run around in roving gangs listening for gunshots in the distance to chase after
>durr dont even attempt to stockpile resources cause youll just die anyway
what part of basic hunting and food preservation techniques are so hard for you to comprehend?

Trump will have control of the world's greatest military. If big banks and other institutions were to throw America into serious chaos Trump could kill them along with their entire family and people would cheer at him for doing so

my plan is to eat all the fat people. I'm good.

noguns fatass detected

get /fit/ nigger

>Doesnt know your money will be worthless if """"""""important""""""""" people lose theirs.

Nice straw man you fat NEET fuck.

Yeah you fags are right. It's going to be just like in CS:GO And then afterwards you can plug your mom's food dehydrator into the nearest tree. Go to the nearest water tap, clean off all the traces of the animals you were preparing so that you don't wake up to a grizzly bear nibbling on your balls.

You guys totally don't take too much for granted.

>blanks

>this pic
>I'll pack mostly useless shit and sprinkle it with spent brass