Sup Forums BTFO

prove this wrong

fuck you

fuck you

cuck

fuck you

wow dude great rebuttal Sup Forums is always right haha am i right bros?

cuck

You don't get it faggot, we didn't choose this meme life, it chose us.

>I can only communicate with memes

You do realize that memetic communication is a higher form of communication than verbal communication and that is why we meme right?

Of course you don't.

Fuck off pleb.

go back to Tumblr faggot

You act as if your "argument" had any significance in the first place. Garbage in, garbage out. Shit bait.

cuck

wow SJWs get so easily offended

wow you really made me think, thanks for correcting the record OP

fuck you
sage

samefag but 'aite

Faggot

TRIGGERED

Earthworm Jim has always been a strong part of my identity and my family. When it first was first released in 1994 it was an obsession. Everything in the house hold was "Groovy" this and "Aaayow!" that. We even named our cat "Evil" like the cat from the game. Then in 1995, you can imagine that we were blown away when there was a TELEVISION series. "Earth Worm Jim! Through soil he did crawl!" we would all sing in unison. My aunt even started calling Homer from the Simpsons "Yellow Worm" because they had the same voice actor. All my Earth Worm Jim memorabilia has been building up over the years and with the advent of the internet I was able to connect to other fans of the franchise. I love everything about his cool, collected personality but also quite erratic (lol, it wouldn't be a funny show without it!) and his suit and laser gun are really the ticket! I wonder what would happen if he wasn't a worm? Haha, I don't want to imagine!

>racist

Samefag in 4 different countries and taking less than 30 seconds to switch VPN's come back and then post?

Just.