After mis-posting on Sup Forums, what genre would you classify films such as Cool World...

After mis-posting on Sup Forums, what genre would you classify films such as Cool World? Anything similar to it other than Monkeybone and WFRR

Would you? Holli would.

Only reason to watch Monkeybone

The sets and visuals are all really cool. The real world stuff is crap, though.

Also

>dat vore scene

The original premise was more akin to horror, with Pitt's character later being killed by his 2D/3DPD daughter

I can't even begin to imagine the pitch for the movie. I feel like they wrote Stu with Jim Carrie in mind, and later settled for Frasier because of unavailability.

I have never seen monkey bone the trailers didn't make it seem watchable

I'm not one for extremes but if movie sins exist, Monkeybone is definitely up there.

I don't know either. I can't say Monkeybone is GOOD, but it's a movie I really enjoy watching.

It does seem a lot like Cool World, though- there's something that's very cleary gone wrong during production that left us with something weird and incomplete.

I'd still call Cool World one of my all-time favorite movies, though.

I'd definitely give it at least one watch, if only to see some really entertaining sets and costumes.

Cool world's brothel scene always manages to get a rise out of my bone

>what genre would you classify films such as Cool World?
Shit.

Faggot

Queer

Bitch

I'd place it in the same category as Fritz the Cat: A well-intentioned, raunchy but super flawed attempt to show that Cartoons Can Be Grown Up Too.

I respect the hell out of movies like this because they're labor intensive zero sum projects, but it makes sense that no one has ever seen them. Outside of freaks like us who enjoy seeing animated R rated tiddies, the audience for "edgier Roger Rabbit movies" is basically zilch.

Fortunately all the sexy moments can be experienced in gif or webm form without having to suffer through the movie.

Poof

When Holli turned into a real human I stopped caring about the movie. 3D really can't compete

To be fair, it's a Bakshi movie so I'm fairly sure they rotoscoped an actual woman to get moments like
but there is no way in hell that chubby, middle-aged Kim Basinger was the model. Probably hired an exotic dancer.