So how will this work in modern day anyway?

So how will this work in modern day anyway?

Instead of getting tattoos, will he just write himself sticky notes on his iPhone?

Will he forget his password or will Teddy hack into his phone and change his password, his facebook information, thus making Leonard believe he is something that he isn't?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/194394156
imdb.com/name/nm6372355/
ambidistribution.com
youtube.com/user/exclusivemediasocial/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

emphasis on the MEME

the poos already did it

I got tired of the gimmick about half-way through the last one, then adam samler did a very similar movie and that left a very bad taste in my mouth

>It's a Leonard posts on Sup Forums and then replies to himself episode

little soon, isn't it

>Remaking a movie from 2000
Fuck off

I can't wait for the cast being blackwashed

>A poo remake of a poo movie based on Memento

W E W

I got tired of the gimmick about half-way through the last one, then adam samler did a very similar movie and that left a very bad taste in my mouth

Danny Glover is one of the only black men that I approve of and unfortunately he really is getting too old for all this shit these days

he's going to be a black tranny

>It's a Leonard masturbates 10 times in 1 hour episode and then complains why his dick feels so saw segment

Fuck off

>It's a Leonard posts on Sup Forums about how much he hates blacks and then goes out and dates a black woman segment

He's literally doing Direct-to-Trash-DVD movies nowdays.

Literally my favorite movie

How much of a pleb am I?

>It's a Leonard downloads the same song 50 times segment

>read the back cover about how it's a movie that you immediately want to see again
One of the only times the back cover critic was right

Well memed,sir.

I hope he knows what he's doing. How could he possibly improve the concept any more? The first is already considered groundbreaking.

>remake
wtf?

i predict a star wars the force awakens remake in 5 years. The main character will be a black transgender woman that time around

I did watch it twice in a row.

Here's a Chronological cut of the movie. Show this version to brainlets.

vimeo.com/194394156

He's a communist fyi

>not watching the chronological order version straight after
I own the 3 disc set that I bought recently and to access this edit, you have to do some memory test. Will have to look up how to unlock it.

Also, I am surprised that Nolan did a commentary. Since when does he do those?

Who is the target audience of this?
People who like the original find it perfect in every way and don't want to hear about a remake, and people who don't like the original certainly won't go watch the "modern" remake.

Have Hollywood execs become so braindead and out of touch that they are now just throwing money into random projects?

>Checks date published
Did they forgot about it already?

How about instead of trying to solve out who killed his wife, he has to try and remember something very important that happened and needs to be resolved and thus goes to all his family and friends before some event where he lost his memory to try and figure out what it was.

That could be an interesting idea.

>Check production company and Producer
>imdb.com/name/nm6372355/
>She only started producing films at 2014

>ambidistribution.com

AMBI recently made news with the acquisition of the Exclusive Media Group film library, which gives AMBI an incredibly diverse portfolio of critical hits, commercial blockbusters and cult favorites such as Begin Again, Cruel Intentions, Donnie Darko, End of Watch, Ides of March, Hit & Run, Memento, The Mexican, Parkland, Rush, The Skulls, Sliding Doors, Snitch, Undefeated and The Way Back, to name a few. In addition to the library titles, AMBI now has the rights to a number of titles within EMG’s active movie development slate, as well as all sequel and remake rights to the popular EMG films.

>AMBI recently made news with the acquisition of the Exclusive Media Group film library, which gives AMBI an incredibly diverse portfolio of critical hits, commercial blockbusters and cult favorites such as Begin Again, Cruel Intentions, Donnie Darko, End of Watch, Ides of March, Hit & Run, Memento, The Mexican, Parkland, Rush, The Skulls, Sliding Doors, Snitch, Undefeated and The Way Back, to name a few. In addition to the library titles, AMBI now has the rights to a number of titles within EMG’s active movie development slate, as well as all sequel and remake rights to the popular EMG films.
>AMBI now has the rights to a number of titles within EMG’s active movie development slate, as well as all sequel and remake rights to the popular EMG films.

I'm scared guys

There's no fucking reason to remake memento, none whatsoever, especially since the movie's twist is also the main premise and everyone's already watched the original.

American Psycho remake when?

>enters room
>"what was it what i was looking for again?"
>screams back to other room
>"hey honey, what was i looking for?"
>"you wanted to check if the mail arrived already!"
>"oh yeah, thanks!"

roll credits

lol can't wait for the Donnie Darko remake based in Mexico

Well the main character will be a shit skin we know that.

how will he be able to read his tatoos then?

Everyone knows African American people can not read, they need to change something

I'll do a quick rundown of potentially remake/sequels they can do with their new movie catalog rights (They have a bunch of shit titles but others will surprise you):

youtube.com/user/exclusivemediasocial/videos

The Nines, The Million Dollar Hotel, The Christopher Lee's Fu Manchu movies, The Wanderers, The Singing Detective, Push, Mean Streets, The Man Without a Face, Larger than Life, I Love Huckabees, Kenneth Brannagh's Henry V, Hamlet (With Mel Gibson), Fire and Ice, Felicia's Journey, Dead & Buried, Bless the Child, Airbone, Velvet Goldmine, Max & Mary, The Legend of Bagger Vance, Cruel Intentions, The Boondock Saints, Memento, Hunger, Hesher, The Mexican, How I Spent my Summer Vacation, Apocalypto (yep), The Passion of the Christ (YEP), The Ides of March.

Somehow they got a lot of Mel Gibson and Willem Dafeo movies... are they /ourgirls/?

(OP)
Fuck off

My numbers confirm the year

It's all female too

My feel when every morning he says "getting too old for this shit" while on the toilet.

Remaking any movie from the 21st century is a terrible idea.

nd they are all black

Wtf is the point of remaking a film if it was good already.