Hungary is fired

Luxembourg wants to kick out Hungary from the EU.

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/13/expel-hungary-from-eu-for-hostility-to-refugees-says-luxembourg

Poor Luxembourg, they did anything to keep UK, but absolutely want to kick out Hungary.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://rg.ru/2016/09/13/glava-mid-liuksemburga-priglasil-lavrova-na-veloprogulku.html&edit-text=
pism.pl/publications/bulletin/no-19-751#
imgur.com/gallery/O6wJy
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>We want these Muslim parasites so badly we're willing to kick out 10 million white Christian Europeans for them.

really, what the fuck is even going on? Do the wealthy oil sheiks control everyone in Brussels?

haha no, we are staying

>Luxembourg wants to kick out Hungary from the EU.

aka Enrichment Unlimited

why dont you just leave? for fuck sake, why do Magyars debase themselves by being in 'union' with cunts like Luxembourgers who want to be Muslims?

>oil sheiks control everyone in Brussels?
Probably that and people like Soros funding this shit.

>Luxemburg

Luxembourg is a non-country. No one cares what their shitty minister of finance says. No one even knows his name.

They are useless so is ok .. just leaching money from EU

> puuhleeeese eat us Mr Cat!

t. Romanian diaspora. You are not any better, leeching money from Italy

Kicking Hungary out of the EU will trigger a world war.

Land locked countries will always look to expand to the see, unless they can do business without it.

do it. pls. I want out of this marxist dystopia

isnt Luxemburg one of the founding members of EU??

btw, how many refugees did Luxemburg take in? 10, 20??

>just leave
after ur brexit you can be sure this already will not work as "just let them go"

>Luxemburg
pretty much a non-country.

see:
Free German monies. We deserve it after they dragged us into two wars, both of which fucked our country up. And we even held up the Turks for them for 150 years (and now they are letting them in).

If Hungary is kicked out of the EU, the whole eastern block should leave too and form their own organization without the Brussels cucks pontifying around.

Completely irrelevant country. Italy was also a founder, see how they turned out.

My southern bros, take us with you. Lets take Poland and Czechia aswell and make V4 a real thing

V4

Tell 'em mohammed.

yeah, I always saw Luxemburg as tax haven for rich people.

I doubt they took any refugees in. They don't want peasants to scare away the rich guys..

So, they pretty much have no say in the whole refugee issue.

I'm sure this is not at all related to banning Rothschild banks.

Did something eluded my attention?

They don't care about your country's historic contributions to their continued existence, m9.

>Luxembourg

wtf I hate Luxembourg now

And stop getting that EU money? Sounds good desu. Maybe you and Portgual should leave and form some Iberian union too!

Underrated post

This guy was in Moscow talking to the ruskies today. A pure coincidence I'm sure... I mean who could possibly want to sow dissension within the EU?

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://rg.ru/2016/09/13/glava-mid-liuksemburga-priglasil-lavrova-na-veloprogulku.html&edit-text=

Just another KGB psy-op

So, where is virtue signaling Luxemburg in this fucking chart??

""You guys really need to help those refugees.""
t. rich tax haven

>Luxembourg
who?

I thought Switzerland btfo'd any rapefugee that went there

because we are weak and small alone
orbán wants eu army

No he doesn't. He should just seek new allies and reverse Trianon. Hungary is one of the best countries in Eastern Europe and by God I hope you can right some historical wrongs. You have saved Europe once, it's time to do it again

Russia must pay

Get a V4 army or something instead.

pretty much a non-country, a shriveled remnant of a larger non-country

V4 = a joke. even together they are small potatoes. all the influence, money and big business in the EU is in the West.

V4 without access to the EU single market for example would be totally unviable economically. They're well on their way to screwing themselves harder than Brussels or Moscow ever could. The people realize it and that's why the support for the EU is very high in these countries.

>Luxembourg

Good

V4 is a meme thats already falling apart, but Sup Forums will never talk about this because it's not on the agenda

whats a luxembroug? anyway we are staying and leeching of the EU's money. fucking cocky western faggots.

what's falling apart about it?

No it isn't my brother.
Behind the doors we are planning, you just don't hear anything from it since the fence went up

This

> leeching

ask me about Polish "industry", banks and shit

we are literally a province of the EU

>V4 is a meme thats already falling apart
How so?

No way, Hungary is vital for EU to work, it is the second most important country there, if not the 1st

Luxembourg sounds danish. Very disturbing indeed

If what you say is true, that sucks.

>new Yugioh Slavia

Make it happen

I don't get it. How dare they threaten a member? Shouldn't that go against their so called union rules? The ground zero of anti white degenerates goes ape shit, wow, who would have expected. They are willing to risk their union further and further, to turn against their own, to turn brother against brother, for the same people that wanted and still want us out-breed and dead. Let that sink in to whoever is in the west - the lives of rapist, murderers, invaders, low IQ heretics are worth so much over the average european that they are willing to do such a threat. Work for them 24/7 german, while they are sitting on their asses, rape, kill and out breed you. Whoever has something to say against, must be kicked. Good Lord, I can't wait for some new form of Inquisition to cleanse these vermin.

Czechia and Slovakia do not agree with the radical anti-european course taken by Orban and Kaczyński and started looking for alternative alliances. In January this year they formed a Slavkov Triangle with Austria

pism.pl/publications/bulletin/no-19-751#

Besides, there really isnt much uniting these countries politically besides refugees, which slowly become more and more irrelevant after the Balkan Route was closed.

>Hungary
>Yugoslavia
They had like 2 villages in Yugoslavian territory.

Can Eastern Europe wrest control of EU from the pozzed North and West? Turn their own machine against them?

then call it Hungary4Balkans, whatever

desu the Czech always seem a tad too cucked. Better to focus on Poland+Hungary broship for now

no, its poor and powerless

What about The Habsburg Monarchy?

>No middle eastern countries.
>No Muslim countries.

Hungary officially banned Rothschild banks a week or so back, that's all. Will be interesting to see how that may affect them.

nope, treaties are made in a way, that countrys with most population got biggest voice. Also there is power of informal influence, mainly from Germany. Whenever a new decision is made everyone watch what germans gone do, because they are the one that gives the most cash.

Other countrys are either not important, or much much much worse ground when speaking with germany, hence Brexit.

It also comes to a left political agenda. Left wing rules in Germany and France - countrys with most power in EU.

Basically EU, project made to contain power of Germany, turned other way around giving Germany almost unlimited power on the continent. Refugees is only a one thing, what they did to the european economy is another crime, and throughout the economy to the ordinary people.

Maybe Luxembourg could show Hungarians the true European values by leading with example and take all of their rapefugees.

They and Slovakia are actually even more anti-refugee than Poland/Hungary

imgur.com/gallery/O6wJy

They're just too afraid of getting into direct confrontation against Germany (and EU by large) because they're completely dependant on them economically. Exports make up 85% of Czech's GDP, meanwhile Poland is about 40%.

>I thought Switzerland btfo'd any rapefugee that went there
my bad, it was asylum applicants chart (from any country)

here is refugee specific chart. Luxembourg exposed for SJW virtue signaler..

someone annex this piece of shit country

Good old EU.

Kick out Hungary, wants to take in Turkey instead. Maybe some day also Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, etc. can join.

>take free gibsmedats
>ignore jurisdiction of the EU
>surprised EU wants to kick them out

Orban knows that the Russians would plough his ass 24/7 but too lazy to integrate into the union so he just poses as being a nationalist to get more speshuul snowflake regulations in their favor
Same with Britbongs, the EU really doesn't give two fucks because GB had so many more rights than any other member

they just mad cause hungry wont take muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

the sad truth is we are the greatest cucks and slaves to the EU, they are crazy because they lost their total (no pun) power there, the constitutional tribunal was a joke before but it was no problem for them

this sucks

in communism: nothing in the shops, you finish working at 15, can't afford shit, small clique is controlling everything

in capitalism: full shops but still you can't afford shit nor children, finish at 19 extremely exhausted yet they call you shitty lazy Polack, small clique is controlling everything

fuck this shit

> mial staruszek gust wyrzucic te bande

>burger education

Can we join an unioun with you based Britts?? We call it "Exiters union", and we only accept countries that exit EU.

Wouldn't we have to exit for that first?

/V4/ COMMONWEALTH WHEN

>really, what the fuck is even going on? Do the wealthy oil sheiks control everyone in Brussels?
Bretty much

EU leaders are currently replacing Europeans with Muslims. And they are vehemently against anyone who tries to stop this from happening.
Doesn't that seem like something our leaders would indeed do if they were being controlled by Saudis?

Ultimately this might not be a bad thing. We need a showdown. A showdown between the globalists who want Europe to become non-European, and the nationalists who want a European Europe. Hungary must stick to its guns and we must hope that others stand with it.

yeah, EU is overrated.. I dont know why the fuck we even joined.

The only jobs we get are for highly qualified people. We pay for the education of our countrymen, and then they work in freaking Germany and Ireland.

Great deal.

Even if it was only 20, thats about 10% of their population.

I disagree.
Hungary is the most rightwing, in my opinion.
Poland has faced tougher challenges than Hungary, I think. Pressure from the EU, Obama, the Pope, etc. all was quite publicised and you had the giant marches, too. But PiS seem to have remained strong, but their rhetoric is no where near as strong as Orban's.
Plus Orban's main rivals are a group, Jobbik, which are even more rightwing topkek. Whilst Poland have Civic Platform cucks as main opposition who want to turn Poland into a Western European cosmopolitan anti-white state.
The rhetoric you hear from Czech Republic and Slovakia is sometimes as strong as Orban's, but they are in Orban's shadow, I think. If Orban fell, they would too.

>I dont know why the fuck we even joined.
Because it's in the personal interest of those who made that call. Anyone with any political experience can easily find a job in Brussels, which pays more then most people here earn in a year.

What I fear most is that they're now pushing to adopt the Euro - 2020 was mentioned as a possible deadline. It's economic suicide... I just hope the EU tears itself apart before that happens.

>It's economic suicide...
our kuna already follows Euro fluctuations. Our central bank uses monetary interventions to keep the EUR-HRK rates stable..

So, it's basically as if we already adopted euro..

also. cant kill something thats already dead.

Go ahead kick us, we'll go straight to Russia, we are only the gate to Europe afterall

this

hello merkel in austria
we do what we are required to do by the law
unlike you, mr. we are not erecting a fence bullshiter

Jobbik is literally the natsocs, and they were at like ~30% approval before all the refugee and eu bullshit

can we join you?? we forgive you the INA scandals..

>hungary won't be cucked like luxembourg
>r-racist!

lel. stay strong bros.

>Hungary out, Turkey in

What could possibly go wrong?

I just cant wait for the day when we hang those globalist shills

Luxembourg is full of retards. BeNeLux in general trie to stay relevant in the EU even though they do fuck all. Look at Van Rompuy or Juncker. Both are retarded drunks that constantly embarass themselves yet somehow we need to kick Hungary out.

By all means Luxembourg, kick Hungary out and see what'll you reap. Because then you have Poland leaving and other long standing trading partners and you're stuck with retards like Grease and Spain.

reminder that Luxkikes are raking in the Euros thanks to you cucks

also reminder that almost 40% of your shit union's budget is allocated to agriculture subsidies

>mfw one of THE von Hapsburgs taught history at my school

>BeNeLux in general trie to stay relevant in the EU even though they do fuck all

That might be true about luxemburg but the netherlands and belgium have the main trading ports and we invests the most on other EU countries

if we werent members off the EU we would be richer than those swiss cunts

>also reminder that almost 40% of your shit union's budget is allocated to agriculture subsidies

Yup, the biggest ponzi scheme ever existed. The EU.

Luxembourg is a monolithic unelected aristocracy

fuck them

and fuck their EU

>
Hungary officially banned Rothschild banks a week or so back ...

Somebody should free the shit out of that country.