Post YFW this actually happens

Post YFW this actually happens

When Peter finds out

>Sloppy thirds from a goblin knob gobbler

But I don't care about either of these Spiders, so them getting married doesn't have any real effect on me at all. The better question is why w OK uld this actually upset anyone, much less Peter who knows underage Gwen is not his Gwen.

I'd be great to see Marvel breaking down the walls of interdimensional relationships.

>marrying an underage shota
She would live the american dream then

Sup Forums, because it's Christmas I'm going to level with you: I don't read comics on a consistent basis, especially not Spider-Man because it's really continuity heavy.

I am aware of Spider-Gwen and Miles joining 616, but where the hell is Peter in all this? Wouldn't he be the first person that Gwen would try and pursue a relationship with.

In Gwen's world, Peter is the one who who accidently killed, same for Peter in 616, both are still probably tramatized by those events and probably actively avoid one another because of it. Also, Slot turned Peter into budget Ironman so now he's a glob trotting hero who always has a fuck toy bimbo near by, he could give a fuck less about what a couple of Teens do

this is great news guys.

Well that's kinda shitty

Being a Spiderfag recently has been suffering, thank god based Conway is giving us Renew Your Vows.

What's the story with this Gwen? Did she love the Peter of her dimension? Is she even Miles' age? I thought she was in college, which would make this relationship statutory rape.

Original recipe Spiderman failed to save his universe's iteration of Gwen and he carries immense guilt over that. Spider Gwen failed to save her universe's iteration of Peter Parker (he became her universe's version of the Lizard) and she still feels a great deal of guilt over that. It would feel too awkward for both of them to pursue a relationship. Also, Spider Gwen is considerably younger than Pete.

>Shit character marries shit character
>They can't infest any good characters

YES

Okay, Gwen's story has been explained, but how old is she?

They're 2 shitty characters who deserve each other. I dont really care and I doubt Peter does either

>Well that's kinda shitty
Welcome to Marvel comics since Disney bought them

I hate black people and I hate the sjw writers at Marvel.

The real question is: Will this finally make Miles less boring?

Besides RYV, 2099 has been th least offensive to me, but fuck the current plot is boring. What's the point of using Miguel if you don't allow him to be a humongous cunt?

>To late. Norman was here.

To be honest, I've been ignoring 2099 since it started, I just don't care about him being stranded in the current year, or him having futuristic adventures in his own time. He's like the opposite of Kaine for me.

No...

NO.

He wasn't, that's 616 Gwen, I bet Norman would wreck Spider-Gwen's puss though.

It's like that was their plan all along, and even why Deadpool and spider have sorta similar costumes.

I'v been enjoying the parts where old 2099 characters make appearances, but then it's back to being isolated in the current year 616 and only interacting with a few literally who workers, Peter through Skype, and having to drag along Fem Cap 2099

I just want that yandere robot that was a fusion of Spidey and Venom to come and haunt Miguel, trying to put Miguel's half of the BFF necklace through his throat.

Why do keep making these threads OP? No one cares to argue enough to hit the reply limit on Miles/Gwen threads anymore. They just sort of die. I can see one user here trying to attract replies by being incredibly blatant, but that's it.

>in college
>statutory

Nigga, what country you living in that treats people over 18 as minors?

It would be statutory AGAINST Gwen. Miles is underage, right nigga?

Old enough to drink, but still college age.

>TFW KaMiles never happens in my lifetime.

Of course not. Bendis is still writing it.

BLACKED

I don't have anything against Earth-65 or anything but I do think they should stay on their own side of the multiverse.

Jesus Christ, Miles is like 15.

Yeah, Bendis is now supporting pedophillia.