Red pill me on Italians

Red pill me on Italians

I like Italian wheels because dago left, dago right, dago forward, dago backwards and when they get popped dago WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP

is that an actual joke in your shithole country or are you just braindamaged

I think it's trying to communicate.

wtf is this?

Northerners are fine.
Southerners are human trash and welfare leeches.

All the generations of islamic inbreeding lead to this

Pretty much the case - study on why you don't just import a group of people without knowing how their culture operates. The mob and all that shit was traditional since the middle ages. Give them a big "fundraiser" like prohibition and they became both enriched and intriched

>not knowing what dago and wop means

They are derogatory terms for Italians mostly used by Americans.

The Northern African Arab blood is strong with them

SKEET IN STREET

they didn't get the "dago" becomes "they go" bit

yep, but you're albanian and nobody used the term wop to define an italian american in the last 30 years

I understand the other guys but not even the Italian understood it.

WHAT

sicilian reporting
most of those pieces of shit live in naples and campania,the rest is ok

No one publicly describes POC as niggers too but here we are Mario.

And wop is a pretty widespread term I think, Americans used it but even here we know about it.

Why would we understand it? As derogatory terms for italian americans i would expect mostly americans to know them

Ignore them Albronia, I really appreciated it

>albania

Thanks Britbro!

Have a reaction image as a thank you.

>ancient italic blood, from etruscans and native people
>indo-european blood, from the northern tribes
>greek, illyrian, and north-african blood from our mediterranean neighbours
>bring civilization to the entire world
>roman empire, glorious medieval city states, renaissance
>set an unparalleled standard in architecture, laws, art, food
>[current year]
>germanic cumskinned stormfags fall for the hitler meme and try to mock italians as mongrels and NOT WHITES
>MUH GENETICS
>their pure genetics allowed them to build mudholes to live in and some bronze shit for millennias
>MUH WELFARE
>without welfare they would've already killed themselves

feels so good being italic boys

Fairly certain they make the best milfs. The only actors I have ever seen that got prettier as they aged into their 30-40s where Italians.

Really? I've never heard of those American terms, please educate me on my own culture Italian bro.

Pussified lazy shitskins

They take too much pride in their food when French and American renditions of all "their" dishes are superior and all of "their" dishes were basically just modified Chinese and Spanish dishes.

I'm not knocking ALL Italian food, most of it is extremely good, just saying dial it back.

They're not white.