Says it all, really

Says it all, really...

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/communist-manifesto-among-top-three-books-assigned-in-college-2016-01-27?dist=beforebell
truthrevolt.org/news/marxs-communist-manifesto-most-frequently-taught-text-us-colleges
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A

DRUMPF SUPPORTER

FUCKING

Niggers have a way lower IQ than republicans and they're all voting for hillary

DRUMPFKIN SCUM

LEAF

How many people did they ask? And what kind of degrees were they?

Why is this information never made explicit? I mean it's kind of important to know...

Oh look its this thread again

Sage

True, now we finally know that education =/= intelligence

wow this is so classist, I can't even.

Many studies like gender studies form example are liberal by definition.

>only 17% differences in postgrads and 5% in grads

That's actually fucking amazing. I'd have thought it'd be 20-50% across the board more in favor in cunton with all the ideology degrees like gender studies diluting the sample space

Degree holders are also far more likely to be a part of a relatively wealthy minority, especially in the American education system.

you do realise that these college kids vote for hillary because she fits in with their stupid leftist ideas. They're the same people who believe in the wage gap, microaggressions, think that wealth and success is bad and that people "deserve" free money, appeasing helps make peace, more than 2 genders, etc. these people have no morals, just because they have a college degree, doesn't automatically make them good at politics, who knows? half of the clinton supporters probably do gender studies or some shit like that

Then why do democrats rely on the votes of blacks and Hispanics?

>(((highly educated)))
So brainwashed liberal arts students vote for Clinton.
I thought everyone already knew this

>Be in a Canadian Uni
>Every single professor always supports the left
>Nothing but groups for left wing ideas
>Speaking about supporting the right in any way gets you shunned, even if it has nothing to do with social justice. Speakers have come in and been boo'd off stages without the chance to speak if they have anything to do with the right

Last semester I had my psychology professor try to explain that the wage gap is real, even though he has no credentials in economics at all. Everyone in the class just ate that shit right up without arguing even though his explanation was so horrendous. This place is an echo chamber of liberalism.

When shill fails ;_;

>implying they didn't completely make this up on the spot without asking anyone.

I have bachelor degrees in chemical engineering and chemistry with a PH.D. in chemical synthesis.

I'll be voting for Trump. Get fucked.

>iq is important and a "neutral" way to judge intelegence

>omg they are clearly biased towards the left , those iq scores mean nothing , As ideology is above iq

Stay pleb you people , science seems to only be brought up when its convinient , both for the left and right

Cool , do they use so much anecdotal evidence in your field as you do?

This just shows that Jew-niversities brainwash vulnerable young minds to become liberal.

>people who paid thousands to be indoctrinated by the establishment support the establishment candidate

kek

marketwatch.com/story/communist-manifesto-among-top-three-books-assigned-in-college-2016-01-27?dist=beforebell

truthrevolt.org/news/marxs-communist-manifesto-most-frequently-taught-text-us-colleges

This is probably why.

Fuck it's almost as if working class people want their jobs not to be imported or something.

Liberals: "We are the part of the poor and hard working class of America"
Liberals: "Only the poor and hard working class support Trump"

>People with bullshit degrees and those that are just rich enough to benefit from a near-slave class of underpaid Mexicans support Clinton

Really makes you think.

The more accurate term would be the most highly indoctrinated by leftist ideology. Longer you stay in school the more washed your brain becomes. Anything these folks believe becomes invalid and lack critical thought.

subtract all the "degrees" that will get you a job as a starbucks shift manager at most and then we'll talk.
80% of social "science" and humanities degrees are an extremely expensive piece of toilet paper

Does the fact that the graduates will most likely have a job and life to distract them with, and a lot of trump voters are basement dwellers digging into all the corruption of Clinton say anything?

Like people aren't aware how bad clinton actually is most people are just taking her at face value and still distrust her.

All those highly educated brown people

Being sheltered your whole life and getting a free ride through college for a degree that doesn't teach you anything about politics

universities are completely controlled by leftist fucking marxist trash and jews its no wonder the longer someones attended one the more likely they're drinking the koolaid

>Education
>Intelligence

Pick one.