Who is more likely to start a war with Russia or China?

Who is more likely to start a war with Russia or China?

Hillary or Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k4aIIpCDsLU
youtu.be/HTBdFccqDns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary, Trump wants to be "friends" with Russia and actually respects Putin

Most definitely Hillary. Trump seems to genuinely want to have a good relationship with Russia, and starting a war with China isn't something that would do him any good.

Hillary openly stated she would attack Russia:
youtu.be/k4aIIpCDsLU

Nobody is going to war with Russia Hillary will just take out their allies and wait for it to collapse

Hillary has shown that she has absolutely no interest in maintaining diplomatic relations with Russia. As demonstrated in the alt-right speech.

Trump, he would stand up to them and the arrogance of Russia and China would not accept it.

Hillary on the other hand, she would give in as long as they made a substantial contribution to the Clinton foundation

She is a q.t i want to rape all her tight yellow holes.

hillary with russia / drumpf with chinks

me 2

ho boy, i would to realy nasty thing to her...

like cuddling under a flooffy bed

I don't know about war, but relationship with Russia will definitely get worse with Hilary.

Fucking race traitor. Other races are for raping only not cuddling. Damn kraut.

Trump wants economic war with China. Not actual war. Big difference there bro.

I'm with a Chinese woman, consensual sex, everyday.

Hillary + Russia. Absolutely guaranteed with the way she wants to act in Syria.

Well i dont care what muslims do Mohammad. Just whites

Did he step on a fucking landmine?

Based Huckabee

Doesn't this show he only gets on with Putin due to false flattery and also how is Trump getting along with Putin any different than Obama trying to negotiate with Iran?

Hillary, no question. Everyday she comes up with a new conspiracy theory blaming Russia for everything, from elections being rigged (she would know all about how to do that), to Trump's supporters being Russian spies. She's itching to fulfill her military industrial complex backers' wishes and start WWIII. "We came, we saw, he died, LOL" I think that sums up her approach.

Trump on the other hand, wants to fix our relations with Russia. Just on the general subject of the military, he wants to make it strong, but not use military action unless diplomacy fails. "Hopefully we'll never have to use it", but if military action is needed for DEFENSE, then have it be a well-enough equipped army that they can get the job done and get the hell out of there and come back home.

On China, I don't know what hillary's plans are, but Trump wants to become competitive again economically. Right now thanks to globalism's cheap third world labor, American businesses don't stand a chance, and our people need jobs.

Trump's a passionate guy who has high standards and doesn't put up with failure, but he's not irrational or violent. He's made his career as a negotiator. I think people aren't used to seeing masculine men anymore because society has become so cucked, so they think he's an outrageous loose cannon.

Hilary has nothing to live for and is on her last leg, she'd gladly start a war with both of them before keeling over and dying.

This, Trump is speak softly and carry a big stick.

Hillary is take the stick and whack the beehive hard and often and see what happens.

that is a girl, stop drinking that glowing vodka Sasza.

>Trump is speak softly
What

disgusting pedo

Neither is stupid enough for that.
Neither have anything to gain from that either.

Trump won't start a war with Russia. He'll weaken the Nato enough that Russia will start a war with the Baltics.

How does that make him a paedophile?

Obama.

No seriously, he wants martial law even though that's technically illegal.

Considering Hillary has already threatened military action, and Trump wants to end the Cold War 2.0, I would say Hillary.

Trump, hands down. The line between best friend and eternal enemies is very thin between two egos like Putin and Trump.

If this is true, Hillary for 2016!

Hillary has stated ON VIDEO she will respond to cyberwarfare with military action. She really is that stupid.

But here's the thing. Individual declarations are on thing, but a whole foreign affairs and military staff would not let that happen.
It's also tru for Trump wanting to bomb the middle-east even more.

>Trumps is a business man, who hasn't killed anyone and is in good relations, to say the least, with Putin.

>Hillary is a genocidal bitch who said it will nuke Iran, an ally of both Russia and China.
youtu.be/HTBdFccqDns

Gee, take a guess.

Why would Russia stand for that? Why would they just let her "take out" their allies? How do you propose to destroy India in a nuclear firestorm and not get any political kickback from it?

Trick Question!
Hillary is more likely to start a war with Russia, and Trump is more likely to start a war with China.
Of the two, China is the one giving us more problems...

>Hillary has stated she will respond to hacks with military force
>its Trump

Hillary,

Hillary is the puppet of the global elite, they want to integrate Europe with the Middle East and the us with the "Americas"

China and Russia stand in the way of their goal of world control so they must be destroyed. Europe and the USA+allies are strong enough to win a bloody war against the Chinese which will easily lead to a single word government over the next few decades

Now it's still possible trump is dragged into this war of the Europe or nato or Japan get into a fight with Russia/China and it may already be unavoidable but I trust trump doesn't actually want this war to happen

And once it does he will do everything he can to win it decisively

Hillary wants absolute domination.
Trump wants to make deals.

If you can't figure it out for yourself, you're beyond helping.

>but a whole foreign affairs and military staff would not let that happen.
except because she's the most qualified candidate ever according to hillshills
she was part of the foreign affairs and military staff
she should know foreign policy considering she has experience in it

that was 2008?

jesus she looks like she's aged 30 years in that span

It's what the dark side does to your body.

>it said

Subtle ; ^)

either way we're all fucked

I see no issue

>Europe and the USA+allies are strong enough to win a bloody war against the Chinese which will easily lead to a single word government over the next few decades
Nobody wins a war while nukes exist.