>blacks hate it
>normies hate it

But why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_UjISr1F6k
desuarchive.org/_/search/text//v/edditor/
desuarchive.org/_/search/text//v/eddit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do negroes even like movies outside of tyler perry shit or fast and furious?

Literally too deep for them.

>Blacks hate it
>youtube.com/watch?v=I_UjISr1F6k

Nigga what?

another bullshit remake from a corrupt studio system that’s out of ideas

>Gosling wearing Bane jacket
>crashing aircraft with no survivors to get old guy out of it
>his main purpose was to protect and cover a girl
>to make replicant (fire) rises!
JESUS! What they meant with this!!!?!?!
If it was only Tom Hardy...

>long running time
>sequel to a movie young people have not seen so they won't understand it
>trailer isn't very revealing
Pretty much wraps it up

my pleb friend had this to say

>too long
>too boring
>too many random loud sounds
>didnt care about the story

but fuck him, it was GOAT

They hate it because Idris Elba didn't star in every role. Including the waifus.

It's fucking Blade Runner.

The most hipster of hipsters love it because everyone else hates it. Duh.

Because normies can't appreciate truly good film. Ask your friends if they seen the Godfather, I bet more than half would say no

>normies have bad taste!!
>*marathons game of thrones and walking dead while planet of apes reboot downloads in the background*
>b-but I watched shin godzillla..
Neo/tv/ is a continued barrel of laughter

>>*marathons game of thrones and walking dead while planet of apes reboot
But Sup Forums hates all three of these.

I also hated this film at first because I thought it would have a massive opening weekend, but then when I heard it flopped I realized that I love the movie. Prime kino.

*sssnnniiifffss*

Quite pungent my dear

>got general, threads for walking dead
>well its shit now, but I'll keep watching to see how shit it'll get xD
I don't get this stupid logic. Just drop it, try other shows. You can read wikipedia summaries if you really want to know the plot, otherwise it's just dumb.

We love to shit on things, we always have.

literally me

It's literally a movie women, minorities, and normies will never understand.

Yeah Sup Forums
But you're a neo/tv/ normalfag

>tfw my friend said he didn't get the movie
>hes gonna watch one of the youtube videos by some random faggot explaining the movie

But why women hate this movie?
In "BR 2049" there are powerful women. What more do they want?

My girlfriend enjoyed it when we sent to see it a couple of days ago,

>bb--b-bbut normies have the shit taste!!

Also if anyone has the 2016 one please do share

Just watched the justice league trailer. It honestly disgusts me that capeshit like that will do better than this piece of kino

Women are on the same level as minorities when it comes to movies: stupid, selfish, and fearful.If a movie doesn't have a large amount of female characters in it, women will feel alienated by the material and "tune out", which is why films like Platoon, The Thing, and Jacob's Ladder aren't liked by women. They're about experiences alien to women, and they can't empathize.Minorities are very much the same way, they'll cry if there are no minority characters. They can't feel engaged if there are too many white people.

A true patrician can insert himself into any media. Even a film that has mostly women, or minorities. A pleb is unable to break out of their box and consume new experiences and mindsets. Women are children. They get bored easily.

Neo-Sup Forums hates all of these.

There's literally a 200 replies thread for justice league trailer RIGHT NOW

2049 is our film.

Should've kept Snyder over the trainwreck that is Whedon.

Yeah everything outside of the /t/v/ section

Main bad guy was gonna be played by David Bowie but he died so they chose Leto. Other than the leto aspect I pretty much enjoyed the rest

>protagonist doesn't like 3D
>even turns down 3D women in favor of his 2D dream girl
>dies not giving a shit she was fake
Denis made a film about Sup Forums.

Because it's a shit autistic flick that only retards like for the sake of being contrarian.

>muh action & oneliners

Fuck those idiots.

Wow what a highly eloquent insightful post user, you must be a highly intellectual individual yourself

ooga booga robots and AI and white man's devil magic n shieeeet ayy o this shit too whack man flying ass electric light cracker ass robot cloning ass nigga

it was made for us

Spoken like true autistic contrarians, top kek. Stick to your 2d waifus and let the real people exist, you are pathetic scum.

You don’t belong here

never stop being asshurt, my salty mixed race negro-jewish friend

take your dumb le rogue ai trope and kys

>say the salty Sup Forumsedditors

those guys are great

My black friend liked it.

It was incredibly well made, but it was a little too long, and the script maybe a little contrived.

I still feel kind of overwhelmed by it though, i feel like i need to watch it again

I want to watch the version of the original blade runner but with the hilarious narration. but with no cut bullshit. what version do I look for?

This guy is making the same posts on Sup Forums

>
He goes to Sup Forums, accuses everyone of being "Sup Forumsedittor/ and reverse on Sup Forums. What is his mental illness? I've never seen something quite like this.

I just got back from seeing it and it was fucking spectacular. 10/10, kino as fuck.
The cinema had just put in these super fucking comfy electric recliners and new surround sound, too.

Dat giantess ASS

Only low IQ retards enjoy movies like this.

Better link

Bated. Suck my dick nigger.

>But why
Why what?
It makes it 10/10

Why watch this when I can rewatch Westworld????

It's called being jewish

can't even link properly my redditor friend

>"let the REAL people exist" he says as he fills out the 100th captcha today while arguing to oblivion with anonymous people on a mongolian sweater knitting imageboard over a film he most probably didn’t even see

I don't even browse Sup Forums, retard, funny how you're aware about this on Sup Forums. It's pretty obvious that you're a newfag with your disgusting reddit spacing btw.

lol who gives a fuck. you just named all of our primary targets if we ever pull a mass shooting.

>It's Sup Forumstard tries to make it about race episode
the movies was shit get over it

Why the fuck did K taxi Deckard to his daughter while letting himself bleed out the whole time?

The Marvel shill exposed.

This is what he does. Identical posts between two boards constantly using the other board as scapegoat.

>Too long
>Slow-paced
>Nothing happens

Remember, if someone uses these arguments against any movie you can disregard it immediately. Typical pleb argument.

>says the INCREASINGLY NERVOUS blade runner shill because his flick is flopping

t. dc shill

>not enough women and minorities
>actually requires some thought from the viewer and explores philosophical themes
Is this /ourmovie/?

It's bad.

>muh philosophy
Yeah we haven't seen 10 gorillion movies about AI.

In that case I recommend waiting for the new Avengers movie for that quick-paced, quip-filled action you're so craving.

That's the sign it's truly great user

we made it

actually he's just a Sup Forums drone thats upset that Sup Forums is waking up to the "Sup Forums" problem actually being Sup Forums scum he exposed himself yesterday he's too new to know that every board hates his kind
desuarchive.org/_/search/text//v/edditor/

>reddit spacing
Fuck off reddit, youre not fooling anybody.

>325 results
So this is the power of MCUck mental illness.

Woah...

>"Sup Forums" problem
What did he mean by this?

Are you genuinely ignorant or just being edgy?

but reddit is good

lmao take your faggotry back to Sup Forums

Marvel shills are third-world shills who are geniunely butthurt that Sup Forums is a pro-white board.

I mean yah, its not an original concept. But even a basic ass philosophical concept like this is too much for normies to handle

t. jew

t. cumskin

desuarchive.org/_/search/text//v/eddit/ has even more, Sup Forums scum
the Sup Forums cancer wants you to believe that Sup Forums is the problem on Sup Forums because it hides them. when in reality they almost ruined Sup Forums too at one point.

The absolute state of Marvel shitskin shills.

Or you know, you could watch paint dry. Or a 70 year old man slowly mow a big ass lawn.

The truth of the matter is that slow is good when it has purpose, in which case it's called suspense. 2049 has a plethora of slow scenes that could be much shorter or cut entirely. Case in point, how much time is spent looking at a holographic Elvis bounce on stage, or big ass statues of women in stilettos with bees buzzing around their stone vaginas. There's a few and they do nothing but water down a good or maybe even great movie to the point it's barely watchable.

Seek help, buddy. You're clearly mentally ill and knowing your flick, Blade Runner, is bombing will make only things worse.

>"entry level" is Sup Forums rhetoric
the utter state of you still trying to pretend you're a local
>posts on Sup Forums and defends wineburger
still upset that picture related never happened shill?

This is the idiot that just yesterday accused everyone of being "casual" Sup Forumsedditors.

The fucking hypocrisy on this faggot. You're the prime example why anonymous systems aren't working anymore. Your double-faced nature, constant dodging and finger-pointing is just the symptoms of the cancer plaguing Sup Forums.

I hope that third-world salary is enough to keep you going.

>it's the same guy again
Again
>it actually is him
>Holy shit how fucking pathetic can you be? And as stated before calling you "entry level" would imply you have even a tiny bit of taste or are part of any of the art boards like Sup Forums, /lit/, /ic/ and Sup Forums

>Normies hate it

the fuck are you on about? check reddit they're praising the hell out of this flick

Damn the third-world marvel shill can't even green-text anymore. I think you're falling apart. That or PCs in Pajeetistan aren't that reliable.

i'm not wrong

How much is DC paying you? JL will fucking bomb worse than blade shitter

Again and hopefully this time you just don't just vanish, but keep replying to other posts ;^)
>Look at you. Running in circles because you have nothing against actual locals of this board after being exposed as the filthy pleb outsider you are
Also have you added Justice League and Star Wars 8 to your Thor quipping to defend your bad taste?

so ignorant then

This fucking third-world shill still can't greentext properly. At this rate you're typing like a very bad AI. Are you going to waste my time further?

Do I go watch it in the cinema?
I really fucking regret not watchng new Mad Max at cinema and I don't want that to happen again.