>cap is white
>IM isn't a black girl
>hulk isn't asian
i'm honestly shaking rn

Waid spotted

>Spider-Woman added before Spider-Man
>"Her quote is 'Who's Spider-Man?'"
Why does this trigger me so much?

It makes sense. She's older than him so she'd arrive to the school before Spidey.

Who is the 'principal' of this academy?

I think it was Fury.

I love their designs I would seriously buy figures and collect them all

why couldn't the people who made this game make an animated series instead?

Everything good about this is in the character designs and writing; the actual game is dogshit

>inexplicably
Janet takes her superhero identity seriously.

>Who is the 'principal' of this academy?

Fury, with Odin as the chancellor, Hank Pym as the dean, and Pepper as the one who actually runs everything.

>Avengers Academy

Good writing and characterizations, as well as unique outfits that more or less translate well and actually make them seem like actual teenage versions of the characters.

I'd rather have figures than toys.

Source?

Don't forget: Janet didn't just get Pym particles, Pym implanted wasp cells in her back so she could get wings.

>>>/tumblr/

Best Boy never :(

He also implanted them in her head so that she could sprout antennae.

What good did the antennae do?

They tickle Hank's belly when she goes down on him.

Communication with actual wasps, which Jan never uses.

Part of that is probably because wasps aren't as ubiquitous as ants.

But Spidey pre-dates her, so it's bullshit

bump

I keep forgetting that this is a thing.

I might've gotten involved when it first came out, but I've got this collector mindset and it'd bug me that there are costumes you can't get anymore.

Wasp a slut in AA.

She confirms that everyone is her type except for Spider-Man, and she still shoved her tongue down his throat.

>tfw this could have been a decent idea for a comic instead of what they went with her ANAD series

Story was great but man was this a bait and switch blatant cash grab with insanely stressful events.

Is that Storm wearing Ms Marvel's costume or something?

It's a variant on a costume she wore way back when.

...now that I think about it, a giant "S" lightening bolt makes a lot more sense for Storm than for Carol. Why did Ms. Marvel have an S on her costume anyway?

You'd have to ask Jan.

I don't play the game much myself, but I've been keeping tabs on it through my buddy (he's farther ahead than me). I'm pleasantly surprised by the game, and would love some merch for it. I don't expect it to happen, unless we get a comic or cartoon based on it (which I wouldn't mind either).

Has Clint been added as a playable character yet, or are they still teasing his release?

>She confirms that everyone is her type except for Spider-Man, and she still shoved her tongue down his throat.

You illiterate fool, it was Spider-Ham that wasn't her type (she rejected him because he was a pig) and she still shoved her tongue down his throat. Wasp recruited Spider-Man into her biker gang (that only had herself and a dog)

Meant to type Spider-Ham, my fingers just went on auto.

>she rejected him because he was a pig

Around 4:20:
youtube.com/watch?v=45PC-Y__ndI

I love how the first two characters in the game, Iron Man and Wasp, the ones you're supposed to relate to, are absurdly thirsty. Except for each other for some reason.

Romance and relationships fucking when?

Is Iron Man Cho or Stark minus mustache? Can't tell.

What do you suppose she got arrested for?

Publicly snorting pixie sticks like they're cocaine.

>Wasp is a bigger shipper than Ms. Marvel

Unless the theory that Avengers Academy is Ms. Marvel's fanfic holds. Then that means Ms. Marvel is an even bigger shipper since she's making Wasp ship people.

>Unless the theory that Avengers Academy is Ms. Marvel's fanfic holds.

I subscribe to that, given she's the only character who's been aged up, instead of down. And her character model is the only one that's stretched, like she's trying to use her powers to look taller.

Shipception

No, the mods do.

I want to cum inside AA madame hydra

So cute

>Implying you can't tell that's a bait post.

I enjoy the writing and some of the designs

I don't enjoy how greedy they can get with some of the Premium goals (some costing hundreds of dollars for some idiot to achieve) or how they take forever to add more of the main story, but aside from the Blueberries for Singularity's D&D themed costume, this Christmas event has been ok.

Don't forget that Ares is the school coach, and a couple of others are implied to be staff instead of students.

Latter.

I've been wondering whether, if Hercules was added to AA, he'd be a student or staff. Young Hercules would be amazing, but he'd be fun as an Ancient History/Mythology teacher too (since the title of coach is taken).

>he'd be a student or staff
He could be both. Pepper was originally staff of some sort, but was later added as a playable character.

>Has Clint been added as a playable character yet

never ever (well probably in the next update whenever that may be)

The /vg/ threads have hacks to get around that

>tfw no AIM jacket

They should incorporate Karl from Marvel Adventures

Good point, but if Herc wound up being a playable teacher-character, it'd be awkward to have him flirting with all the young heroines/heroes-to-be he's teaching (and let's be real, it'd be no fun to play him if we can't flirt).

Didn't think he'd been added yet. It's surprising it's taken this long, but I suppose if he's a main feature in a future event it makes sense.

MFW Hawkeye plays 'Cupid' in a 1-year anniversary/Valentine's Day event or something

I think he's in the game code now so he'll probably be a main story character. They are just really slow with those updates.

If they save him for an event though maybe it would be early access first before putting him in the main story.

I love the character designs of this game. Well, most of them. And the dialogues and interactions are fun.
But the game itself is bullshit. I quit during last event because if I wanted Captain Marvel I needed to get Whor, a space person literally who and whatnot

The mods hate fun, so that's a good sign for the game.

are there any X-men in the game? If not, they can go fuck themselves, and I save my money.

So far, none. Though they do make a reference.

>MJ
Her running across the campus is one of the most WTF things in this game.

well, ill wait until they add them to the game. If ever

>Green Goblin kidnapping Jean Grey and fucking with the X-men

That's a story I'd read.

General Reminder: Even though they are broken up 616, best couple lives in Av Ad.

Post moar screen caps

>racemixing

The next event is the Ultron one.

Also Hawkeye is coming either before or during.

It's Hawkeye. He'll come first and the event will be unsatisfying.

Carol and Angela this Thursday.

The lesbianest Thursday.

>your game will never run this smoothly

PREMIUM TIER LIST

> Goddess Tier
Nico (Cheap enough that everybody could get her for free thanks to the Halloween event handing out shards just before it, basically could carry a player through the Dr Strange event all by herself, was easy as fuck to rank up, has actually appeared again in the story thanks to Singularity)

> Good Tier (A.K.A. Event Premiums That Were Useful if not required for events, and were reasonably priced)
Spider-Ham, She-Hulk, Jessica Jones, Nebula

> Good Tier (A.K.A. Premiums available at all times which aren't too overpriced so you should be able to get them just by collecting shards from ads eventually)
Quake, War-Machine, Phil Coulson, Spider-Woman (Her thief costume bumps her up to the Top Tier though)

> Passable Tier (Premiums that weren't outstanding, but at least paid off be it due to good mission times/placement or an effect that made their event easier)
Lizard, Captain Britain, Sif, Spider-Man 2099, Ancient One, Yondu (Barely)

> "I Fucked Up and Missed them when they were free" Tier
Red-Hulk, A-Bomb, Groot, Rocket

> "I Fucked Up and paid $20 on a character that was free a month later" Tier
Hulk, Peggy (YOU HAD TO WAIT JUST 7 DAYS), Thor, Spider-Man

> Shit Tier (A.K.A. Event Premiums that were fucking useless and just made life harder if anything) Tier
Wonder-Man, Miles Morales, Ghost Rider

> "At that price, you can just fuck off" Tier
Vision, Zemo, Elektra, Green Goblin, Blade, Punisher

You're a special kind of dumb.

Is it worth getting started now?

Story mode alone isn't bad. You'll get fucked over by events if you're F2P though. Which is why everyone that isn't on iOS hacks

I've only got an Android.

Then get the hacks. It'll make the game playable

>Instant actions
www87.zippyshare.com/v/76t6h6zY/file.html - HD
www87.zippyshare.com/v/kI14JBTB/file.html - SD

>Free shopping and instant actions
www87.zippyshare.com/v/E89sxj7I/file.html - HD
www87.zippyshare.com/v/IVVqxNQZ/file.html - SD

* SD/HD = standard/high definition, depends on your device which you need
* Always check /vg/ for the /maag/ thread as some guy dubbed hackanon makes these hacks
* The difference between the two will make sense once you play, but ultimately the reason for the two versions is that free shopping breaks something in some minor, but annoying way, so hackanon provides a instant actions only version.

Well, shit. Thanks.

Is it absolutely phone-only? No way to play on something with a better battery?

You could emulate it. But the Android emulators run like complete shit. Also, you have to run the Play store version first until you've logged into your account and completed the tutorial mode. After that, you're free to use the hacked version

Good to know. Thanks

Tablet can be used. As for emulator, I usually use Bluestacks.

I wouldn't mind a cartoon like Avengers Academy, with all the characters being high school aged and going to the same school. It could be fun.

I want Andi in the game. Actually to be honest I just want Andi in anything.

Is this game still pay2win? I dropped it cold turkey and never looked back when I missed out on getting the Punisher because he was only available to people willing to drop $100+ into stupid bullshit. I played it on iOS so I could never get the hacks

I just want to be in Andi.

>Choose her, she says "Are you staring at me because I'm blue? Or because I'm bald?"
>tfw you're thinking "Because you're hot"
Damn, this version of Nebula's a sizzling waifu-item

SHAZAM!

Yes. They also introduced leaderboards on the last event so whales went spending heavy to get shit. Current one isn't as bad, but it is RNG city with most of the drops