Why the fuck am I not allowed to enjoy anything without Hollywood coming in and taking a big steaming shit all over it?

Why the fuck am I not allowed to enjoy anything without Hollywood coming in and taking a big steaming shit all over it?

Jesus fucking christ I fucking hate movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7qxId4sH6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like the first one was any better?

the first one was a piece of shit
forced myself to watch through it and the horrible acting

>streamlined designs so Jaegers look similar
>daytime fights make CGI look like shit
>atmosphere set by Del Toro gone
>quips and one-liners everywhere

It's gonna bomb. Lower quality will alienate the loyal fanbase which is the only thing that kept it successful enough to warrant a sequel. The genre is too niche for the budget they're giving it.

There was a noticeable dip in quality between the trailers for the first one and the second one.

Movies gonna bomb.

looks like modern halo power armor aka shit

youtube.com/watch?v=W7qxId4sH6U
it most certainly was

get out

First movie was cringe shit for Sup Forumsmblr retards and CUHRAYZEE Sup Forumseddit kids, second looks just as horrible

It's not Hollywood, it's China.

I can guarantee that the "jaegers" will quip at eachother as they are fighting the kaijus.

>whipjaeger accidentally hits the big drill-flail jaeger
>scottish scruffy mcgruff voice "HEY IM WALKING HERE!"
>teehee watch your step, luls are had
>the sperger avenger leader jaeger jumps in "HEY WE HAVE A JOB TO DO"
>then the samurai jaeger will throw the little jaeger that was also in the trailer to the mouth of a kaiju and he will wreck the kaiju from inside the kaiju and it will be so funny.

>Sup Forums hated Pacific Rim when it came out
>complained everything was too dark
>or underwater
>complained there wasn't enough action
>complained other jaegers were barely there and useless
>gets sequel with everything they wanted
>But with John Boyega

You did this to yourself, Sup Forums. You got Monkey's Paw'd. Now deal with the shit you helped make.

They're trying to corner the black and Chinese markets at the same time. What could possibly go wrong?

The mechs look kinda generic teebh

i dont think they wanted the humans to be the bad guys

Jesus Christ I remind watching the first and vomiting at how bad it was.

>Lower quality will alienate the loyal fanbase which is the only thing that kept it successful enough to warrant a sequel.

Only think that made the first succesful was China, so the question is, will this movie appeal to chinks ?

You two would make a great Jaeger team.

Your opinions dont matter, for every one of you that isnt going to see it a hundred chinamen will see it twice, in twenty years all movies will pander to china, soon all movies will be derivative of transformers.

not with a nigger in the leading role

They must be stopped. Should we let the Japanese pull another Nanking but on a national scale? That might deter them for another generation or two.

No, this is the natural flow of things in twenty years classics films will be rebooted with giant cgi robots added in to every frame.