How Many More Before He Reaches Full Power?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YrKMiE9WII0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russia just lost an entire choir of singers in a plane crash.

Stan is either powering up for something, or needs more souls than ever to keep himself alive.

Not many.

The question is, will he use his newfound powers for good or evil?

>just leeched George Michael life essence
STOP THIS MADMAN

>Last year Stan said his vision was failing him and he couldn't read comics anymore
>2016 became a massacre

Richards and Ozzy will stop him.

He's powering up to take on Trump and his meme magic in a climactic battle that will decide the fate of the planet.

They saved Carrie Fisher's life.

We'd need to bring Steve ditko out of hiding, even then it's doubtful Steve is powerful enough to stand up to Stan, that being said, trying to drink Carrie's cocaine tainted blood seems to have weakened him as he couldn't even finish the job with Fisher.

>and he couldn't read comics anymore

He doesnt read comics since the late 70's

It was Walt Disney's sorcery, really.

Disney set up all kinds of wards to protect his company and assets from malign influences and to guide those that followed him to greater success. Stan thought that, as Marvel is a Disney property now, they aligned and he didn't have to worry about that anymore.

But Stan, in his old age, forgot that Disney owns Star Wars now too. His feeding of Carrier Fisher was interrupted halfway. Hopefully Carrie can recover.

I hope Stan wins. He has been playing the Game Ineffable a long time, and while he is a hungry god he isn't a cruel one. He usually only takes people after they have accomplished their great works, not before. Stan has commanded the neverspoke for years, and while there is a certain amorality to his actions he has largely been a balancing force. Not always fair, and not always good, but rarely evil.

Trump's meme magic has been upsetting the balance. Not just in little ways, but in big, destabilizing ways that leave rips and tears in the Collective Unconscious. Even normies have noticed it. Trump risks upsetting and exposing the Game Ineffable, ending the masquerade and laying all the ur-secrets bare, and its not clear that he even knows the rules.

The very nature of cause and effect as we understand it hangs in the balance.

What did Frank Miller do to piss him off?

Stop pushing this retarded "Stan Lee is evil" meme.

He is that which has always been, since this universe was birthed from the ashes of the last. He is the hunger that dooms worlds. He is that which is beyond such frail concepts as good and evil.

He is a jew, he is evil.

Stan did a lot of coke in the 80's. He is trying his damndest to survive to see the fantastic four movie rights come back to marvel.

>Just found this video couple of days ago
>youtube.com/watch?v=YrKMiE9WII0
>Then see news that they all died

FUCK

Whatever it was, they appear to have patched things up. Frank is looking a lot less like the skeleton he once appeared to have become.

You always feed the cow before you eat her.

>january 29th
>washington d.c.
>no celeb shows up to trumps innaguration
>ike perlmutter comes in saying to run as his master is arriving soon
>stan lee in his final form opens the door after powering up from all the other celebs hosting their anti trump party

Stan Lee in his hundreds of years of his existence is now entering the final stages of entropy and is siphoning off the energy of others to prolonh his existence but as his heat death approaching he needs to consume more power and souls to prevent his death. Soon the rate he looses heat will exceed his ability to consume the souls of the famous and beloved and with his partnership with Disney he is unable to take the life of any order their name and now his chooses are becoming more scares. The fact that he attacked Fisher shows that he is getting desperate to the point where he is willing to break his contract with Disney. I am not sure how long he has but I fear that soon his he will attempt to commit mass genocides just to prolong his life mere minutes or even second.The amount he is will to kill has shown to have increased as shown by the Russian chorus. In the end I do not believe al the power he will be used for good or evil but for his dilusional grasp for immortality. The might be reaching it but I believe that he is planning on starting a war a Great War that will millions, no billions extend his life but however I do not believe he can do this by himself and will need someone in power, this man I would like to believe will be Donald Trump. The true question is will allying himself with Trump will be his saving grace or his inevitable downfall.

I swear to fucking god, If Iggy Pop doesn't make it to 2017, well. . . just don't go to school if you live in Detroit.

Stan Lee's devouring is far beyond the petty politics of your meme President Elect.

Stan is not just a meme, an idea given life. He is the end of all ideas. He is the end of everything. Trump, at absolute best is just another meal.

fucking christ kek

people in detroit don't go to school anyway