Sup Forums, what exactly is the downside to race mixing with black women beside eugenics?

Sup Forums, what exactly is the downside to race mixing with black women beside eugenics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why bring the average down when you can make it go up?

>what's so bad about x, besides what's bad with x?

Your kid will be mentally retarded by comparison to the alternative.

That's like asking: "what's the problem with being shot in the face besides being dead. Eugenics is enough of a reason to not need any others. Not that there aren't 1,001 reasons not to be a race-betrayer.

The smell.

Black women are qt

Only the best black women get white women

Black men are trash though, they get white whores

Telling your parents that you're gay

Is that a dude?

>michelle obama
>women

kek

Eugenics.

opportunity cost of not raising a white child in its place.

Negresses age worse than whites. It's like watching clay fall apart.

>Black women are qt

Shit taste, my friend. They look like monkeys

They're ugly. Your kids won't look anything like you. Your kids will be borderline retarded (if it weren't for your genetics, they'd be literally retarded).

I really don't know why you need a reason. They're gross.

Saw last time a mulatto and her Arab lover and in their stroller they had a mentally retarded hybrid.

Who knows if the Arab was also secretly inbred. But to have such parents it might be better that he comprehend that.

That's no way to talk about your wife's son Hans.

Literally untrue. Melanin protects blacks from UV skin damage. There's a reason why negresses are always shouting "black don't crack".

Not all of them. Fatties yeah but all fat women should be gassed. Love dark slim women.

Who is that semen demon?

Its a monkey bro

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Just do segregation and eugenics along with genetic enginering, but im sceptical of that happening in the near future. Its a wish i guess.
t.mullato

None if you only date the black women that go to college. The rest are all single mom's bitter at the world and blaming everyone around them for their problems.

No one likes the average black woman and for good reason.