Is Brie Larson a victim of sexual assault?

Is Brie Larson a victim of sexual assault?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EntirelyAmelia/status/916311796235022344
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What would Capt.Marvel do to defeat an evil MAN who dared to ask her for her phone number ?

She would be if she was around me.

Damn I fapped to that movie

>evil WHITE MAN

ftfy

Smiling at strangers is harassment

Yes she hasn't spoken to her father in a decade! I wonder why!

>Tweets that men will never understand

>white man
>TSA agent
Nah...he was Hispanic at best

He asked her for her phone number so they could chat but she was offended and now has no way to communicate to him

I get the impression that she was molested when she was younger so now she has trouble feeling safe around men.

I'd make her a victim of sexual assault if you know what I mean

nigga

let's be honest, you're not supposed to ask bitches for numbers as a security guy on duty

why is it so hard for men to understand that we are not here FOR them? no man is entitled to women.

when some guy approaches me and i'm signaling that i don't want to talk to him, yet he still approaches me with some half-assed joke because he thinks all women are just waiting to fuck the forst comedian they see, then that's a problem.

this is a fine example for a typical man
twitter.com/EntirelyAmelia/status/916311796235022344

She will be when I get my hands on her... KIDDING! DON'T HURT ME SJWs!

What the fuck are you here for princess?
You're not good at anything else.

>out for a jog on the same trail you jog every day
>woman with baby stroller on your path going opposite direction
>already jogged 3 miles and body is taxed, but still throw a wave just to be courteous and neighborly
>woman goes home, gets on facebook
>"so I think I was just sexually harassed"
>you lose your job and get arrested after the photo she snapped of you jogging away goes viral

The absolute state of this country.

probably bait but in case this is serious: its more about unwanted invasion of privacy/personal space than overreacting to courtesy

>poor working class man has the audacity to ask her out on a date
>calls him out on social media and uses her celebrity to not only vilify him, but also to garner sympathy over a pseudo-harassment cry baby thing

>Harvey Weinstein, a powerful hollywood producer, is revieled to have sexually harassed multiple women and use his power to force them into silence
>She defends him

She is, to her core, just a horrible fucking scumbag. Shes a coward that will shit all over some poor lowly TSA guy, but will defend someone above her. disgusting

>revieled

>the day the biggest producer in hollywood is outed as a predator by the NYT
>says nothing about it
>BTW GUISE A TSA AGENT LITERALLY NUMBER RAPED ME

She's a victim of being my waifu.

how dense do you have to be to not see the implications