Why the heck did World Peace get cancelled? It was so good!

Why the heck did World Peace get cancelled? It was so good!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/edPzRb6-RQkbS1Af9eRslA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

some guy at buzzfeed decided he was a nazi and so thats what he was
they do the same thing to anyone who stands up to their little journo-blog cabal, but its not always the nazi label

GIVE ME MONEY

Judd Apatow personally asked for it to be cancelled. Not joking

when their first episode aired, they made a video telling fans to viral market the show doing any crazy shit they wanted, and promising a cash prize to the person who did the craziest stunt. Without a doubt, a lot of the aut-right basis of sams fan base made a bunch of threating comments to adult swim to the point where sam had to make a follow up video and tell them to calm down. He obviously played a part in the shows downfall with his stormfaggotry and because hes some weirdo narcissistic nihilist who doesnt know when to stop. Ironically enough, hes like tims character in The Comedy. Just this aging hipster douche who has this ironic detachment to everything, including his own life.

>"LOL GETTING FAT AND SLOPPY AND FILTHY IS ALL PART OF MY LONG-GAME SHTICK!! LOL BEST COMEDIAN IN THE WORLD!!"

wow being racist to blacks is so cool!!!

do none of you have black friends? They are just like us.

Poor White trash and poor black and poor black mexicans are all alike.. their lack of hope about future and despair of current situations makes them more prone to either being a criminal to get out of their situation or they just become a drug addict to deal with it.

Neither is good... but honestly, if your middle class... lower middle class or high middle class, you have no idea what stress or depression is( except for health problems if you have it)

The most annoying thing is white people who become just like tumblr reactionaries and buy into Pol shit.

Pol is the best board of this website, but its really annoying to see people fitting into stereotypes and its worst to see people acting it out.

MDE had a few funny spots, but it was mostly miss and hard to watch, the Wall was one of the best segments i have ever seen tho.

They should do more high brow humor and less low brow humor... the flint water shake was another great clip.

They had a lot of potential but they went for low hanging fruit and it was too heavy handed and that is why it cancelled.

The buzzfeed dude was a little twink and Sam wrecked him, sam can be very hilarious, but he often went down to the level of his competition and it lessened his talent.

He needed a handler to keep him honest and the show would still be on.

I dont know why Adult swim didnt do that, because it was the best show on that network hands down.

It seems very nepotistic over there and Tim and Eric seemed to snuff him out which is insane. That is why no one watches it outside R and M which really dropped the ball this season.

sounds like judd put sam in a self defense situation

>sounds like head is clogged with 5 pounds of mucus but exhibits an alarming self-confidence for the subversive truth bombs about to be dropped (or are they? the comedy part is how you don't know!)
>Hey guys. So I was thinking the other day about how blacks are a low IQ scourge on society and white genocide is real.
>audience of return of kings and Sup Forums posters chuckle accompanied by an acknowledging hum of mutual understanding
>Have you noticed how women make up rape claims, statistically?
>gives a phlegmy giggle and sneers
>You guys really shouldn't be jerking off to hentai but we're self-aware about how gross it is
>deafening laughter
>the jews stole your future
>roar of laughter increases accompanied by the noise of loose change flooding in

Sam isn’t a man of violence, but he WILL defend himself if it comes down to it.

theres probably only like 5 rappers on the whole planet with an IQ over 100 and they are millionaire record holding businessmen.

epic pasta dude

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

who is this handsome young jewish boy?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/edPzRb6-RQkbS1Af9eRslA/

>that spacing

kys

look at your own post

>Following Baked Alaska

t. Rick Sanchez

I can guarantee this poster is underaged.

I can guarantee this poster is underaged.

Sam, what's going on big guy?

It worked for FrankJavcee

sam needed a pr person ASAP.
s2 of World peace would be happening now

You can tell by that quote that Sam has a very high IQ.

its one of the funniest things he has done though. Agree to an interview that he knows will be nothing but a gotcha question hit piece, lead the guy on by fucking with him, and then just trashing him and his attempt at "important" journalism