So depressed to be an "Asian American"

>Be from Hong Kong.
>Came to the US to stay away from the 2 million Chinese immigrants in Hong Kong.
>Found there are fucking Chinese everywhere here in the US, especially in my industry (tech).

The worst part is, most American people can't understand the difference between the fucking Chinese and other East Asian people. I found all East Asian are discriminated because of Chinese people. Those who don't discriminate against me are mostly stupid liberals who love multiculturalism and don't understand how evil the Chinese are. It is as ridiculous as treating arabs and mestizos as white. But there is nothing I can do to change it. I think I can never escape from the situation and really get along with anyone here.

>not having a UK passport or being born in America

your parents were shit and probably weren't native HKers

t. British passport holder

Why are Chinese people evil? Apart from killing millions of each other under Mao.

Comes from all the dog meat we eat.

There is loads you can do to change it just tell people or make videos or something.

Your like the only one who can do it cause God forbid a white person points out flaws in other cultures or races.

the chinese that youre talking about might be literal human waste but all east asians are elitist assholes at heart and 100% willing to take advantage of liberalism

Hong Kongians are Han Chinese, dumbass.

I love being Asian American.
I absolutely despise my father and as a result, I never usually date within my race and it would be awfully hard to do that in the old country.

Chinks are worse than jews. I put them second behind sand niggers in my most hated kind of people list.

This sums it up.

Thank you for all the suggestions. I was so devoted to work recently until I was stabbed in the back by my Chinese coworkers only because I support HK independence privately inside my social network.

From what I understand , you have to be more specific. Mainlanders, from China are hated among Chinese from Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore.

Communism in China has completely destroyed their culture, any sense of community or empathy, and I suppose this really creates a toxic population when you combine how naturally awkward and conformist East Asians can be

I've been to Singapore, and there isn't any reason to describe the people there as evil

Han is more like an very broad cultural term that can refer to any East Asian agricultural people that includes Manchurian, Japanese, Korean and Japanese historically, in contract with indian or muslim influenced Southeast Asian and nomadic Mogolian and Turks. It really makes no sense to say Hongkongian are Chinese.

Yes you are basically right. Singaporean are mostly Cantonese and Hokkien, similar composition as Hong Kong and Taiwanese people. When I say Chinese I do exclude these groups.

However I don't think the evilness of Chinese is created by communism, instead I think the evilness was there for a long time.

we need anarcho capitalism right fucking now. china plus statism is awful. they don't deserve sovereignty

It's due to a harsh environment growing up
Climb on top of one another at all costs, cheating/ denying access/ establishing an underground network are all fair game
Sadly, thanks to mass immigration, that behavior will be necessary (EU - now, US - soon) for survival from attacks from migrants, or even the rabid left

Chinese, especially the northern folk (so pretty much everybody starting from Guangdong). have no solidarity amongst each other.
They treat each others like shit.

Not that it is much different in Guangzhou, Foshan, Shenzen or Hong Kong, but atleast they try hiding it.

Chinese in hong kong are shit.. Just like liberals in california. Every person is being put through a cheese grater. Its a war. A person cant claim to be part of a group such as chinese or white and expect to be free of it. That is what is being the whole thing. BLM, spics, women etc. All these people whine, they never put much thought into themselves.. I think its a good rule of thumb that a person cannot be happy without being a true individual, not in their imagination. If this was mentioned to most niggers or spics, they will turn into an animal and start to get violent. There is clearly a difference in thought between whites, asians, hispanics, blacks.. Put that difference to use.

its not the white mans responsibility to solve your problems

I worked for a Twainese lady when I was a waitress (only white there) at a Chinese restaurant. She immigrated and opened th restaurant with her husband. They had two little kids who they made learn English first, then Chinese.

She paid us minimum wage and let us keep all our tips, no pooling and sharing, you kept what you earned. We had an older lady who was from mainland China and she would always tell us how shitty it was and how awful her childhood was and how she eaten dog and despised it, but it was what most people did there.

There was also a girl a little older than I was who spoke Cantonese, from the mainland as well, I don't remember where. Her family moved to Central America before moving to Texas, she was fluent in Spanish, English and Cantonese. She picked her American name Amy because of Sailor Mercury.

They were wonderful people, but very American and held American values.

The Mexican dishwashers however would steal all the time. One time I had to work late and didn't have a car so my boss came after I locked up to give me a ride home and we caught them stealing cases of shrimp.

Apparently they'd been doing that for a while. She fired them and gave me a raise.

Thank you for sharing. I was about to write something about the unique evilness of Chinese but this sums it up.

>I'm from Hong Kong
>Therefore not Chinese
Blow it out your ass. Literally 90% of all Chinese in America (or at least on the West Coast, where I have a good reason to believe you are) are Cantonese, none of those nitwits from the post-Cultural Revolution.

And what are you even complaining about? Not getting enough esteem from your colleges for having a British accent and strait black hair?

Why do you hate your dad? Did he rape you? Don't Asian kids hate the tiger mom?

Sympathy Sup Forumsrother. Here's a picture of Taylor Swift to cheer you up.

>Blow it out your ass. Literally 90% of all Chinese in America (or at least on the West Coast, where I have a good reason to believe you are) are Cantonese, none of those nitwits from the post-Cultural Revolution.
>you even complaining about? Not getting enough esteem from your colleges for having

This is outdated information. "Asian American" were predominantly Cantonese and Japanese before WWII, later come the Korean, Vietnamese, and Taiwanese. But in recent 20 years, the tech industry was flooded with Chinese and Indian by the evil Jewish tech tycoons including Sergey Brin and Mark Zuckerberg.

There is no way to get rid of Chinese unless I completely change my career and start over.

>Outdated information

This is my everyday life. I was a minority in my high school, I'm going to be a minority in my city and soon I'll be even a minority in my State (if I'm not already).

And what do you even want? Everyone that looks like you to disappear?