someonewhocares.org/hosts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just switch to uBlock Origin senpai

So much for blocking ads, ADBLOCK

RARE

Yup

>using kikeblock plus
> not using ublock masterrace

This. I switched a few days ago. It's really fucking good.

been using ublock + disconnect for a year
come home goy

way ahead of you

I'm gonna check it out now, too

ublock privacy badger master race

Thank fuck I use Adblock like OP's pic related and not ABP

I use Ublock and haven't seen a youtube ad in literally years. whenever I see normies sitting through 30 second ads I laugh to myself for them wanting to "support" their shitty ecelebs. No one is going to make a dime off me

Been there for like 2 weeks senpai

why was Sup Forums temporarily offline?
anyone know the reasons?

I switched to that last year and was quite underwhelmed. Using Adblock Plus again.

What supposed top be so great about it?

You only see these ads if you want to, there's an option in the config to allow non-intrusive advertising and if this is unticked then it blocks all adverts.

It's a positive thing because it allows websites to get some alternative revenue out of the people who block their nasty ads but are open to viewing less intrusive ones.

i use ublock but I think there should be some ads. If everyone used adblockers that would cause problems.

Yup.

Take a (((guess)))

hard truth info leaked on here that had to be taken inmediately down to avoid public scandal?

Two weeks ago? I been using it for years now. Get good.

>install AdBlock
>It actually serves ads
>mfw

What the hell is wrong with people these days?
>HEY EVERYBODY, LET'S PUSH ADS
>VIA AD BLOCKING BROWSER EXTENSION!
Gee i wonder what could go wrong, besides users ditching now-useless software...

Whoa can I suck your dick, user? You're so cool. Please teach me how to get pussy like you.

you sound mad

>What is uBlock

>What is uBlock Origin

Install the two of them for extra precautions

>not using uBlock origin

wow, thanks for that, shame theres no polish specific block list

Same. It took me by complete surprise when someone mentioned a Youtube ad they'd seen a few weeks ago. I'd forgotten the damn things even existed.

No, just unimpressed at some hipster who did things before it was cool.

Can I suck your dick too?

Fuck it, who am I kidding? I just want some dicks in my mouth.

And you sound gay

Now even normies will switch to uBlock origin.

It's crazy how much better it is. My firefox had been memory rapingly slow for ages until I finally made the switch.

It's for computer illiterate fags that can't block ads across all browsers by modifying their HOSTS file. mvps.org
thank me later

Pneumonia

uBlock is top tier

Umatrix master race. It's almost everything you need

The Jews

uBlock Origin employs the mvps hosts file as well as standard blocklists like Easylist.

It's a single tick box that you toggle to either show non-intrusive ads, or no ads at all. How does that make adblock plus completely useless? Are you literally retarded or something?

>precautions

bullshit, origin is the real deal. combine it with umatrix and noscript if you wanna go further.

It's not useless but uBlock Origin is superior

thank you ameribro

what is umatrix and noscript? can you spoonfeed me I'm a computer illiterate faggot

>boasts about having it for 2 weeks
>someone else boasts aboit having it longer than you
>WOAH DUDE YOU'RE SO COOL

Fuck off

I don't know about umatrix but Noscript is a great way to waste LOTS of time enabling scripts on new websites so the video/s can play.

It blocks all scripts except for what you enable.

>implying I was boasting
Not being able to interpret the meaning of statements is a clear sign of autism.

done and done

in one line each:
umatrix: gives you control about pretty much everything regarding connections a site makes, cookies it uses and which scripting languages or similiar (css, xhr, ...)

noscript: NoScript allows executable web content such as JavaScript, Java, Flash, Silverlight, and other plugins only if the site hosting is considered trusted by its user and has been previously added to a whitelist.

the last one was from wikipedia you lazy fuck

Anyone who just go ublock go to
Settings > 3rd party filters > then enable anti-adblock killer.

This removes notifications saying "please turn adblock off"

>this kills the adblock

fpbp

it was the superior ad blocker since it was released

EFF has Privacy badger which is bad ass

or switch to Ublock origin which is free and open

Ty

>not using uBlock
>not using Adguard
>not using Ghostery

xD

i worked in ad-tech for 4 years and glad that i got out of that shit

they live in an alternate reality where adblocking doesn't exist. the mobile adblockers are freaking them out

Eff?

Same fucking thing.

Using that logic, the guy who had it longer could call it a statmement as well.

Yet you'd still end up being the idiot

>He hasn't been on uBlock origin for the last year

LMFAO, I ditched that shit the moment the google whitelist came out. You're so far behind in the times.

>ghostery
>adguard
Nice botnet

capitalism... capitalism finds a way

>D
>R
>O
>P
>P
>E
>D

thanks German bro

i alwayse used disconnect.me for that, but since ublock origin can handle their blacklists there's no need for that anymore.

Remember kids: a browser with add-ons uses more CPU time and also drains your battery faster if your using it off cable. keep the number of add-ons low on mobile or low-end systems

Electronic freedom foundation
were the people that kick the nsas ass

Since you dont know go here and download HTTPS everywhere it auto loads the secure version of websites like Sup Forums

eff.org/https-everywhere
eff.org/privacybadger

pretty cool filters, thanks based aussie

get a slightly different on faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

based aussie

Ty

so I just switched from ABP to ublock origin and one annoyance is that while ads are not shown on pages the space that ad occupies is still shown. That is not the case in ABP - the entire element is deleted. Pls help!

>not using a custom host file AND ublock
And you call yourselves redpilled?

Funfact, editing the host file also works on smartphones.

Server maintenance, you stupid faggot.

which custom host file do you use?

>anti-adblock killer.
cute

Click the ublock tab, and at the bottom right corner, click the A button, and press the refresh button.

I'm using ublock origin and anyone using anything else is a pleb

huh, never mind, it worked the first time for, me, and now it's not working. I might be wrong.

someonewhocares.org/hosts/

This. Shit is on a new level above adblock "plus"

No, because I was simply adding to the conversation, vouching to the validity of the extension, and then this other guy came over, bragging he's had it for longer, telling me to git gud.

Seek help user. You clearly have autism.

uBlock only hides ads, it doesn't actually block them

Gonna give this a whirl; thank you.

Oh dont give me that crap. Even your cover-up is autistic. We dont need any fucking validation from some user.

i'll give it a try.

i just saw it's already available in ublock origin

I hope uBlock Origin uses Adblock Plus to advertize itself.

>not using firefox with ublock and noscript

It hides then on Chrome. It blocks them on Firefox.

Android chrome has add ons?

How do I disable only on Sup Forums?
How do I whitelist channels on youtube?

Open source, can target individual elements to block out if the initial scan doesn't do it. Constantly maintained and updated.

Friendly reminder to pick up the additional uBlock websocket thing as well.

Thank you Australianom

Rate my Firefox addons. What security and privacy addons do you use, Sup Forums?

What does WebSocket do?

I don't like that Privacy Badger keeps a permanent record of all the websites I connected to since installing the addon, even when uninstalling and installing it again.. I wish there was a "Delete History" or a selective "Delete History of this Website" option.

I switched FF to uBlock Origin long ago. AdBlock was shit for years. Probably install ContentBlockHelper too, like it was in Opera

I think my FF memory usage has decreased by about 1 gig since switching from ABP to ublock thanks guys

I don't know man, peer reviews and ratings seem to be popular among a lot of sites. I just thought I'd be nice and let people know I also vouch for the validity of this extension, instead of just one random fag shilling for it.

Sorry to bother you with my input.

This. uBlock Origin is made by the guy that created AdBlock+ after some cunt stole the extension from him.

Why do they keep acting like how annoying the ads are = the primary problem?

It's the fucking data mining industry that's the problem. I'll take a seizure inducing flash file without any analytics over a small link, barely notable at the bottom of the page that's tracking my every detail.

>If everyone used adblockers that would cause problems
No, it would force solutions.

If advertising becomes redundant so be it. The free market is fixing it.

+1