Even Brits Fucking Hate Pollocks

dw.com/en/gang-of-uk-teens-beats-up-polish-man-in-leeds/a-19547391

UK teens are attacking slav niggers. And here I'd lost all faith in the British. Admit it slav trash: you are worse than shit. Go back to your gutters and stop polluting white lands.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/halal-butchers-shop-petrol-bomb-11537426
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3785249/Shall-break-leg-Horrifying-footage-shows-two-inmates-savagely-beating-Muslim-rapist-prison.html?ito=social-facebook
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/islam-muslim-veil-burka-ban-burkini-poll-uk-britain-france-a7218386.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kyggJDwLG7M
express.co.uk/news/uk/639742/Tensions-stoked-Britain-First-Christian-patrol-Muslims-Luton
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
dw.com/en/gang-of-uk-teens-beats-up-polish-man-in-leeds/a-19547391
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah who doesnt hate pollocks

pollocks definitely hate pollocks

You try having a quarter of a million of them flood into your country in under 10 years.

Fuck that noise.

I don't hate pollocks. What's wrong with them? Kinda laid-back and quiet, no?

i hate pollocks so much

Dat barcode tho. Just go bald gracefully, fucking hell.

I'm with you. Throw them out.

Why ARE moden britons so retarded.

I like the Poles here. They work and are Roman Catholic. Unlike the left wing unwanted hippy English scumbags who drift over here because they get more money on the dole.

No. 303 Polish Fighter Squadron

Anniversaries 1 September Squadron holiday
Battle honours Battle of Britain 1940, Fortress Europe 1941-1944, France and Germany 1944-1945
Commanders
Notable commanders R. G. Kellett Zdzisław Krasnodębski Witold Urbanowicz Jan Zumbach Witold Łokuciewski

>The youths
Also known as pakis.

Hello Grzezezrgorz Kurwdfwafalski

They don't share the same values as the rest of us. They drag a country and people down. They need to go back to where they came from.

that's right

I'd like them a lot more if they were in Poland where they belong

We could say the same thing about Ireland.

>Spend decades bombing white Brits for muh freedumz
>Open your legs to every third world nigger on the planet
Besides, you think every Polish person is some peaceful white Angel of God. They aren't and cause problems. Just because they're white doesn't exempt them from nigger tier'd behaviour. Don't worry, Muslims have been killed as well so it balances out, everyone is fair game now.

Nah it was a gang of white chavs.

As an expat, let me say that foreigners need to get the fuck out of Britain. Every time foreigners have moved to Britain en masse (look what has happened to our fucking language) the effects have been catastrophic for the native population.

>Why ARE moden britons so retarded.

Because they are too afraid to attack pakis and niggers.

this is now pollock thread

I like Poland tbqh

>brits
You mean "mouthbreathing reactionary amoebas". Anybody with half a mind in this county is tolerant of poles.

I don't know who this false-flagging "burger" is, but Poles are bros, fucking pansy Limeys can't stand the site of real white men who stand up against the brown horde

HAHAHAHA

Based Britain doing god's work.
God I can't stand these shit's they're fucking everywhere in Iceland.

>open job market for others
>complain you can't compete with them
Git gud faggot.

YOU CAN'T STOP IT NOW
YOU'RE ALREADY DOOMED

Poles make up a disproportionate amount of the prison pop, even more than muslims I believe.
they are trash and I wouldn't wish them on anyone's community even the idiots that post
>just let them in because they're le white and christian and therefore must be good xDDDD

Anglo-Norse union when?

Too many sausages... or whatever the polish equivalent.

cept Poles aren't white. they're just very pale niggers.

They already have enough Muslims in England man

Fuck off cunt.

Poles have been one of the biggest drivers of unemployment and low wages by displacing Brits from the workplace, swelling the labor supply, and being willing to work for peanuts. GET THEM OUT

I'm pretty sure her grandma was filled with good-quality Nazi god seed, which is why she's sort of decent. The rest are degenerates.

i like slavs. pretty cool dudes.

Get some fucking standards, you're practically happy living in tents. A race to the bottom leaves us all destitute.

Not soon enough.

tory-voting cuck detected

I don't think that's the case.

pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/halal-butchers-shop-petrol-bomb-11537426

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3785249/Shall-break-leg-Horrifying-footage-shows-two-inmates-savagely-beating-Muslim-rapist-prison.html?ito=social-facebook

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/islam-muslim-veil-burka-ban-burkini-poll-uk-britain-france-a7218386.html

youtube.com/watch?v=kyggJDwLG7M
(muslim smashes a white guys car, white guy gets in his car and then runs him over, sending him flying into the air).

express.co.uk/news/uk/639742/Tensions-stoked-Britain-First-Christian-patrol-Muslims-Luton

I can post more if you like? But yeah you carry on.

Fuck off Thomasz, just accept the fact most Poles are drunken scum that cause problems and deserve a good beating from time to time.

t. lukas brzęczyszczykiewicz

Poles are part of the brown horde. Low IQ, high unemployment, criminals, degenerates. A nigger by any other name is still a nigger.

Yeah about that...

Looks like you're wrong, Americoward.

regardless of what the reason is, I like it

They really are savages, aren't they? Like apes in a jungle.

>flag
You're irrelevant.
>mouthbreathing reactionary amoebas
Like a glove.

lol sick video of the guy getting hit by the car. got any more?

anglo untermensch crying about being inferior to Poles ITT

Well, if you want her, she's yours. Enjoy. Just make sure you keep her on a leash.

>replying to obvious bait
sage

Slavic american ag master here, I wish you could talk shit

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Poles are ok by enlarge, not too different to locals. The problem is we get the polish underclass aka chavs coming here, not so much doctors and engineers. I'd like to see less of them so we can give natives the jobs for fair wages though.

The first cunts that need bashed over here are pakis,roma gypseys and Somalis, utter vermin.

LOL. Sorry, are you triggered? I'm sure we can find a safe space for you back in Poland next to all the BMWs and Audis you fucks keep stealing from Germany.

Oh look, a scum sucking Pole getting upset that his people are called out.

You're very quick to insult white Brits without problem, yet you take offense when we call out white poles for their nigger tier behaviour?

Nice double standards, cock sucker.

There's a video of a Muslim rapist being beaten in prison that I linked, he cries like a pussy.

In regards to other videos, there's not much. Just news stories of Muslims getting attacked.

yeah, looks exactly like a city in africa.

Yeah, Poles should be banned from leaving this shithole. No one deserves having to deal with us.

I'm an expat. Our country has been destroyed by migrants and migrant-lovers. I hope that in time they will take your job too, and we see how strong your tolerance really is.

I see no problem with this.

Every Polish person in my country is Jewish. Every single one.

Friendly reminder that the usa isn't even 60% white anymore, next time you're speaking to an american poster he's probably a spic or a nigger.

Looks more like commieblocks in Russia

I've heard poles say the ones that come to the UK are very likely to be from the underclass, is that true? would explain a lot

Crawl back to Russia you piece of subservient dirt.

They can be yes, and they get so mad when you call them out on it, on par with muslims, all hot headed and angry.

chick is a serious qt

>dw.com/en/gang-of-uk-teens-beats-up-polish-man-in-leeds/a-19547391

OP I live about 20 mins for there, I used to pick up my fix near there mainly gear and crack, shit hole

how delusional must you be to believe this

>muslims hate white people

what's new?

And yet they are still worth more than a Pole.

Isn't that funny? I bet it gets your blood boiling doesn't it?

Standards won't feed me mate and neither will you.

It's like this is your first day here after reading a pdf called "How to be Sup Forums". You sound like embarrassing adolescents.

Also, nice reading comprehension, but I'll spoonfeed you; I was referring explicitly to British people that attack poles, not British people in general.

And do jobs we don't want to do? yeah, fuck them

>MUH CHERRYPICKING

i think there's a beautiful order to it

Niggers and spics are worth more than Slavs?

Where were you when you realised it's the eternal anglo that's pushing race mixing?

So you're saying, before New Labour and before the Empire windrush, we didn't harvest our own crops?

Cmon man, you took that blue pill as a suppository didn't you!

If businesses cannot get foreigners in to do them, then they will have to raise wages to make them attractive enough for Brits to do them.

The largest contribution of the EU to the UK has been easy-access cheap foreign labor. It's time that ended, and EU workers were sent back home.

i was saying poland looks good - ie. agreeing with your point.
my photo was saying you can't compare them to "the horde" when they have such nice looking cities.
i plan to visit.

Yeah, there are some exceptions like students and educated people, but most of Poles who went to UK are our chavs.

So you coward British will attack Slavs on the streets but not muslims. You guys sure got you priorities straight. Fucking cowards.

Then demand better.

All in good time, I suspect. All in good time.

>our crops
kek, Victoria wrote in her diaries that Brits import grain from Poland

The English actually do like Poles, I'm sorry you've fallen for a divide and conquer thread, helped along by the post Brexit hysteria from the left wing you claim to hate...

>we don't want to do?
Nice meme, these jobs were totally not being done before they arrived.

I don't give a flying fuck what you think you piece of shit, Poles act like niggers here and sometimes when niggers or muslims or even whites get out of hand? They need to be reminded that they are guests in this house, so if that means they get a slap or get a knife to the gut?

I don't care, good. You say nothing about all the muslims that have been stabbed, their mosques bombed and the fact that muslims have shut their fucking holes and behaved themselves (for the most part) because the fear of allah was put into them for acting like niggers.

It's an effective piece of policy, France could learn a thing or two, it might stop the weekly terrorist attacks happening there.

You take special objection to the fact that white brits attack Poles yet you say nothing about white brits attacking anyone else?

You seem to have this delusion that Poles are a godly species that are immune from crime, immune from being bad, immune from ghettoisation, immune from being drunk, retarded loudmouths that cause problems in the areas they are highly concentrated in.

Get the fuck over it you piece of shit, so what? A pole was killed? Boo fucking hoo my heart bleeds it really does.

>so you coward Americans will attack spic immigrants but not blacks. You guys sure got you priorities straight. Fucking cowards.

Maybe, instead of polish peasants coming to the UK, the UK takes over Poland and strengthens their economy?

>Eternal Anglo maymay
Oh look, a retarded Scotcuck jumping on some bandwagon to fit in with the cool kids in school.

The sooner your inbred nordic shit hole is nuked from orbit the better.

Me too laddo, lovely bloody place isn't it? I just love that warm sensation of belonging you get as you walk through, it truly is enriched.

If the UK hadn't had so much immigration, it wouldn't need to harvest so many crops in the first place. Free movement from poor countries to rich countries is a poisoned chalice for the ordinary folk.

Like most foreign communities, the Poles are alright in small numbers.

I went to school with the grandkids of Polish postwar emigres, a small, quiet community, just large enough to justify their own church. They integrated well, worked hard, were white, and most of them seemed middle class, which made them that much easier to accept.

But with freedom of movement came the floods of Polish (and other nations') peasantry, who are much less palatable.

First human in space, a slav april1961
First American in space, 23days after the first slav may1961
First Pole in space, 1978
First English in space : 1991 , on the Mir, a slav station no less.

keep on cucking user.

where's your black race riot happening this week?

>white on white crime
meh
>white on shitskin crime
OMG THE FOURTH REICH IS HERE! WE NEED TO CRACK DOWN AGAINST FASCISM!

But I'm not Scottish

W..w..we bought crops

And the British Isles were just untamed forest at this time right?

This is an 18+ website.

Divide and conquer

Slavbros pls let that pass, you're wasting your time and energy

I agree, you get a sharp, metallic, pricking sensation inside you while walking through the area, in your lower back near the kidneys.

REEE I WANT ONE OF THOSE JOBS BUT I CAN'T GET THEM BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SPEAK FUCKING POLISH

>I have no rebuttal
That's good to know, now fuck off back to your Polski Sklep you disgusting sub human piece of trash.

Well whatever, Scotland still needs to be nuked and if you say you're from Wales or Northern Ireland? You can be nuked too, pair of leeching waste pits.

In a black community. So not a problem.

Would that the population of England were less than 20 million people again.

Nobody care about your demands, nobody did and nobody will, you really have to be delusional to think otherwise.