The Authentic Rituals and Doctrines of the Illuminati: Redux

Hey Sup Forums, I have something special for you this time. I finally finished scanning “The Secret School of Wisdom - The Authentic Rituals and Doctrines of the Illuminati” a pioneering quasi academic text sent waves through Freemasonic journals a few years back. It's a full working manual of the Order, and an astounding insight into the world's most shitposted secret society.

mega.nz/#!NZpQVLQY!_6CEJscoGColSYAopgdLTsHwX2QR_d7BjyW6ZA_PDQE

For more than two hundred years, the world has held a prejudiced view of the Illuminati. Much has been claimed for and against the Order - its name synonymous with secrecy, intrigue, and mystery in the modern context, despite a poverty of concrete evidence in the English language. Little has been said about the factual structure and development through its life cycle. The Secret School of Wisdom - The Authentic Rituals and Doctrines of the Illuminati, is a ground-breaking text. It marks the first time that a comprehensive ritual book for the society has been re-assembled. Every degree, its instruction and associated texts, has been included and assembled in chronological order of progression. The reader is guided along the same path as many of Germany's most enlightened men, as they were in the years immediately prior to the French Revolution.

Be forewarned, the appendix is missing, for a few reasons. One, it's late and I'll have to finish the scan next week. Two, it's mostly pre-Illuminati concept materials or supplementary instruction. Three, the book was intended to be published without the appendix, but they kept unearthing more obscure and detailed papers (the text was delayed about four months to fit them in). Four, I'll be putting a full version with appendix in the Freemasonry>Illuminati folder with my next regular library update.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The autistic rituals.

Could you post some pages to see whats it like, sounds interesting.

Since I've got a healthy amount of the reference documents in their original German I invite anyone to check the shit side by side. Moreover, the text is incredibly well cited, so if you've a challenge against the contents I'll expect something a bit stiffer than an anonymous AMA on this or that general website. These papers are, honestly, probably only of historical interest to the handful of Sup Forums's Freemasons. Nonetheless, I figured I should at least offer the academic/historical narrative to a foil to the constant 'elrminuhtee' shitposting.

My normative library can be found here:
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

Though I'm fairly certain you'll need an account on mega to access the whole file structure these days.

Reposting because we got a few interested replies but the weight of the current news cycle killed the thread relatively shortly after I left, figure early morning may get a touch more traction.

Happy reading.

? See the above. If you have a solid refutation for the text, the translation, or its sources, please post one.

Sure.
These are from the introduction with the grainier images.

QM
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
Electricity8
youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
"Gravity" Black Holes
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
Trump knew Truth on 911
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx

?

oy vey

thanks for posting, going to give it a try.

The "no jews" policy is interesting given how many people conflate the historical Perfectibilists (Illuminati) with a Jewish Rothschild banker's plot.

!

The pastebin is illumunati. The others are in the same note pad, on my phone headed to work ;)

Someone pasted that in a Crowley thread a couple weeks back.

This book btfos any given anonymous AMA, hence:
>I invite anyone to check the shit side by side. Moreover, the text is incredibly well cited, so if you've a challenge against the contents I'll expect something a bit stiffer than an anonymous AMA on this or that general website.
>If you have a solid refutation for the text, the translation, or its sources, please post one.
These pages from the introduction already substantiate a Zoroastrian themed influence rather than Greek Neoplatonic.

Later they'll reference the Gnostic "heresy" of Docetism.

Pic related is a brief synopsis of the Mysteries class of rites, coming after summarized and irregular Freemasonic rituals.

Thanks user this should be a fun read while at work to kill the time

I know right?

Though, tbqh, this still applies:
>These papers are, honestly, probably only of historical interest to the handful of Sup Forums's Freemasons
Large chunks of the text are interrogations as litmus tests to make it to the next degree.

The most interesting stuff is toward the beginning, seeing the goals of the lower section of the Order, compared with the Mysteries class toward the end.

Hello kek

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

You Illuminati faggots were the ones that gave us Kek, didn't you?

Thanks for the bump.

The only Egyptology that seems to appear in the materials is purely linguistic for the purposes of cipher construction.

Youre aware the FBI now runs Megasync right?

Somehow, I don't exactly think their worried about a pile of academic source texts and books elaborating mysticism.

Either way, I keep telling folks to make a backup of the materials. My backup's on my hard drive, though it would be difficult to completely reassemble it on my end as most of the renaming and organizing goes on after it's in the cloud drive.

I'm not particularly worried, and I have copies of what I need.

Thanks for the bump.

Actually after going through Kim Dotcom's most recent handwringing, it looks like the big complaint on the block is that the site's Chinese owned.

Probably last bump of the morning.

Ok, so I lied, you get one more, but after that you're on your own.

Suck my fucking dick muh

>no Jews allowed

Was the Illuminati a red pilled organization that got infiltrated by Jews?