YASS! ADD MORE COLOR!! FUCK SNYDER!!

YASS! ADD MORE COLOR!! FUCK SNYDER!!

Those scenes look like improvements tbqh

>blue turns to red
>sepia turns to blue

what is Whedon's endgame?

>Everything has to be either obnoxiously orange, teal or Instagram sepia

When will this meme end?

Not really. Look at Flash. The contrast and shadows are lost in the suit. The new one looks too plain.

Same happens in the first image. By getting "more color" it actually lost the colors. Now its all teal instead of different textures and colors.

Honestly, the new coloring looks badass. I love the red tint.

Top left looks better. Everything else is questionable.

New coloring looks quit good to be humble.

Don't know what you are complaining about.

They even had a loli, Sup Forums is definitely going to see this now

why does the movieclips one have 7 million views vs the official one having 400k, they both have 100k likes, and the official ones are trending

Flash CGI looks pretty good and then you have Cyborg

The new one is on the left

I know.

Imagine working your ass off for years on the biggest movie of your career, tons of work and love and care put into it, so much overtime your daughter kills herself partly due to neglect, and the money suits come in and tell you to "take a break" when you're so close to the finish line, and they bring in some fat molester, and you have to sit at home with the ghost of your dead daughter watching as he literally rapes your vision right before your eyes.

which column is the good one?

>tons of work and love
>superhero movie, quintessence of money grabbing shit

Which one is which?

all of these unironically look like cutaway scenes for and xbox 360 game.

Holy fuck they ruined the Flash shot, washed out & too bright, probably can't even see his ghosting now

Fuck joss whedon, fucking talentless hack

I fucking hate ADD dickheads like you. Don't even try to pretend your brainlet ass wasn't here a year ago when Snyder's fans were already predicting the progressive saturation and vividness of these movies and what it's there to imply.

That only leaves you about three options: either admit you're a stupid motherfucker with the memory of a goldfish, you're a lying sonofabitch with a suspiciously selective memory, or you're a newfag who should fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from.

B-but muh dark color grading is mature
REEEEEEE

Is Synder's right? Because it honestly looks better. I'm surprised.

He's colorblind.
That's why the avengers movies are bland horseshit.

Except for the WW part.

Snyder had a hard life.

Fuck Snyder.

They’re all equal, except for second row, the right is better, bottom row left is better

The "before" always goes on the left, moron.

Dont be hating!

Yes MoS, BvS, SS, WW sucks but maybe JL will be ok?

Neither

the ones on the right look better usually; which director?

>snyders movie turns out like shit AGAIN
>"ITS NOT SNYDERS FAULT THEY RUINED HIS VISION"
Are Snyderfags the worst fanbase on Sup Forums? The answer of course is yes.

Only Sup Forums is hating on this, people are loving it just look at youtube's comments

>t. I've never made a big budget film

>Getting buttblasted over a capeshit