Replace the warlike bald eagle symbol PETITION

PETITION TO CHANGE THE IMPERIALIST, PREDATOR SYMBOL OF THE U.S.A. TO SOMETHING MORE PACIFISTIC

SEE PIC RELATED FOR SUPPORT

>The United States, like many countries, uses predatory symbols to convey an image of strength and a warlike nature. In 2016 we feel it is no longer appropriate for our nation to use oppressive symbolism like the bald eagle. We request that the current administration change the national symbol from a bald eagle to a green frog. The frog is a peaceful, jovial animal whose mythological context is transformation into a prince. It's multicultural, honoring fortuitous foreign figures from Ch'ing-Wa Sheng to Kek. We kindly ask that you shift the symbol of the United States from one of oppression and violence to a green frog of peace and love.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/replace-warlike-bald-eagle-symbol-green-frog-peace

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/09/12/clinton-skips-out-on-emergency-room-during-health-episode/
nydailynews.com/news/politics/clinton-pneumonia-cover-story-proves-instinct-lie-article-1.2788402
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/09/wikileaks-offer-20000-reward-for-information-on-murdered-dnc-staffer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is also an instance of CULTURAL APPROPRIATION since the eagle belongs to the Native American Peoples.

Sign the petition, let's do what is RIGHT.

Sam hyde you arent funny. Kill yourself

Imperialist pig detected.

I'm sick of fascist liberals. Impose your will on your nigger children. Go form your own shitty country if you hate America. We need to deport a lot of native-born subversive Americans. You shouldn't be in America if you don't love it and its heritage. If you talk shit about America in my presence, I'm going to pour kerosene on your genitals and light them up.

The frog is a peaceful, jovial animal whose mythological context is transformation into a prince.

sam hyde is right

Change it to the red panda. An animal so clumsy it's at the brink of dying out.

>green frog of peace

I'm a savage sumbitch just like the majestic bald eagle. Pussified pacifists need to take a long walk off of a short pier.

Kekism is a peaceful religion.
Sup Forums did nothing wrong.
The happenings are just outliners.

The funniest thing is that there will be leftist who will wholeheartedly and unironically support this.

Though, if this were to happen, it would be the biggest epic win. Ever.

Sign the petition, we want KEK instead of the eagle on your flags and sigils.
Wouldn't that be great.

Fuck off, Mohammad Nazi.

How can American Eagle even compete?

Literally Hitler!

Nobody even knows where your flag is from. I'll let that sink in.

I signed. Doubt itll happen

TOP KEK means "my motives are a mystery".

Carefull, carefull don't call me Mohammad :-)

holy shit. roll for green

United states of KEK

and again

Yeah he's newfagging irl
Fucking Douchenozzle

I believe it is 2016, if I'm not mistaken.

Good morning my fellow americans.

In my newest executive order I have decided to replace the uh, bald eagle, with the uh fried chicken.

>Green Frog of Peace

YES

Nobody was ever killed by a frog.

Frogs eat Zika mosquitos. Based frogs.

>the same faggot who got angry at merchant memes

this really stimulates my Toppest Chakra

at first I thought it was real

kek

These people really don't understand how the government works

This website is just so the Obama admin will release a statement about the topic.

>Americans thinking they aren't a nation of war
oh this is hilarious.

>wrongfully appropriated from Native American
Damn someone should ring the Roman Republic and Empire to tell them their Eagle was cultural appropriation
And also tell these Native american than their Eagle symbolize war and predation upon the weak since we're at it.

Obama talking about nazi frogs its already good enough tbqh

pepe is a frog of peace

There is absolutely nothing wrong with pic related.

Wouldn't a frog be more of a French thing?

its satire

You're missing the sarcasm
We're trying to infiltrate the sjws by using their retardedly illogical arguments

Well I feel dumb now. Poe's law and all

BLM activist and Hillary shill Sam Hyde at it again

美國大使馆

Clinton team avoided ER to conceal details of her medical treatment

nypost.com/2016/09/12/clinton-skips-out-on-emergency-room-during-health-episode/

Clinton’s cover story for her pneumonia diagnosis further proves her first instinct is to lie

nydailynews.com/news/politics/clinton-pneumonia-cover-story-proves-instinct-lie-article-1.2788402

WikiLeaks Offer $20,000 Reward for Information on Murdered DNC Staffer

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/09/wikileaks-offer-20000-reward-for-information-on-murdered-dnc-staffer/

>$20,000
they'd have to pay me a lot more than that to be the next "accident" victim

I know you tripped my wife

Nigger you don't understand. Look at the picture again. Look who posted it and what symbol he's suggesting.

Nick, what's going on big guy?

Trolled us AND them. This is the Trolling of Mass Distraction.