Hmmm...now that you think it like that, I guess it makes sense. This one made me think hard

hmmm...now that you think it like that, I guess it makes sense. This one made me think hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>This one made me think hard.

That's not the only thing that's hard in Finland, Pekka.

In all honesty black people shouldn't have a say in any American politics because of their animalistic nature.

I dunno, I chuckled a little the first time I saw it.

>all white people have the same opinion

>black

You're right, at least this shitskin had the balls to teach niggers how to protest.

PUT THE FINN IN THE BIN

Its his opinion the song should not be honored, its our opinion he's a disrespectful tool.

Hey look at that, nobody got shot or stabbed, thats free speech bongo beater

>Protesting a broken system
>Collecting millions from broken system

Choose one.

If I made a political demonstration at work i would lose my job

Underrated

Me, too. Of course, I work in the broken criminal justice system, so...

since when is singing the national anthem is protesting in the niggers head?

When I read posts like this, I strangely feel like I'm on the dindu's side.

Mainly cause I too wish White people would stop equivocating and accept race for what it is.

No I work for a private company most companies (including the nfl). Would fire your average worker for making overt political statements especially ones that get negative media attention

Kapernick should be fired/punished in a. Sane world

Shes stupid. The reasons youre protesting for are wrong. If you become violent for the lies you believe (truth mixed in with false information, just enough so blm can cite a fact when called out for being wrong) then its even worse.

They fired that guy for bashing islam. They pander to the left.

Young blacks aren't people.

Ya but person protesting is litteral chimp who makes millions of dollars a year to play sport, standing is part of thier job

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

cool reference to nfl player that feels oppressed when he makes millions

>White People: "Black people should stop being such niggers"
>*Dindu Nuffins*
>White people: "No not like that."

I think it's gr8, hopefully it will catch on even more and disgust the avg white hand egg watcher and he'll turn that shit off.

Black people shouldn't protest.

>Live in a White built society around White people and then complain about White rule of law.

BLM protests that black criminals sometimes are held accountable for their crimes.

Fuck these scum, fuck them all, they can go back to Africa or 6' under.

Definitely progress from the looting and destruction that happen in certain cities but it doesn't mean we have to respect what he did it was rude

wtf i hate white people now

Like you didn't already Ahmed

It's definitely progress from the looting and destruction that happen in certain cities but it doesn't mean we have to respect what he did it's rude

don't be rude to your elders.

It's not how he protests, it's why is he protesting?

This guy is the definition of privileged

You just became independent three mo this ago wtf are you talking about

My local pub is older than your country...

The entire crux of the issue is having something legit to protest about.

Muh feelings are not enough and that is usually all blacks have.

Bitch I'm Sioux wtf are you on about

wtf i hate america now

yea but do you have any tents that are older than 200 years?

Yeah but I left them in my other moccasins

boooo

>anyone, regardless of ethnicity, being allowed to bring politics into sport

Fine the fuckint cunts and give then suspensions if they keep it up, it's absolutely degenerate behaviour and it has no place in sport.

Reminder that these are meant to be role models.

Reminder that millions around the world watch them as a sportsman.

Reminder that nobody should insult their own country when they perform for it on the world stage and to its media.

Seriously, this is absolute trash and only being pushed by people that don't give a FUCK about sport.

>typos
>I'm apparently a burger now

Wew lad I almost spilled my tea, thanks gookmoot.

>White people: "Why cant niggers just die?"
>Niggers kill each other in big numbers.
>White people: "Wtf niggers, you so stupid."

really makes you try to use your head for more than oral sex

Leave it to niggers to not know proper job etiquette.

In America, they care very strongly about freedom. As long as you use your freedom to stand during the national anthem, and do not engage in any sort of degeneracy - degeneracy of course, being defined as the sort of freedom that /prol/ posters dislike.

Well Paid football players should be barred to practice political nonsense.

It's not about freedom of expression.

It's about how a sportsman should conduct themself while playing sports and representing their country.

If you think this is about freedom of expression then you've already swallowed the bullshit that the leftist social media have been spewing out about this.

POLITICS DOES NOT BELONG IN SPORTS.

Why do you hate freedom?

White people: shut the fuck up we already give you more than we get and privileges.
Black people: stop telling us to be quiet you racist oppressive privileged white people and give us more.

*Protest without burning down the city

>It's not about freedom when I want to limit a sportsman's freedom because his actions trigger my delicate faggot sensibilities

k.

>you're a shitty traitor with no patriotism
>WOW YOU SHOULD BE SINGING ME PRAISES FOR NOT LOOTING AND RIOTING

It's better than rioting but it's still really unprofessional

Hey Muhammed, American blacks aren't Muslims, why do you care?

@@88683409
>shitpost

You're not getting any more (You)s, retard.

they are paid much better than me, and I pay to see these assholes. they are obligated to entertain, to play the sport that they are making MILLIONS for.

you can throw around the freedom hate meme but these football faggots are free. and idiots to boot.

this one made me sage hard

blacks should have a say
however, niggers should be fucking killed on sight

He has his freedom to choose how he protest and we have the freedom to think it's stupid

professional athletes are among the most privileged people in this country

They shouldn't be protesting at all. We treat niggers very well and put up with a lot of shit from them. Instead of exterminating them like we should, we keep making excuses for them and giving them more welfare. How about some gratitude instead, niggers?

I'm not mad. The women are all in one place avoiding the men.

This. For some reason, blacks and white progressives seem to think that free speech protects them not only from government restriction, but also from principled disagreements.

>kaepernick
>black

He never showed any interest in BLM or any of that nonsense until he was demoted to second string QB. The whole thing is a desperate attempt to stay relevant.

No, really, just send all the chimps back to Africa.

That'll make up for all the Mexicans we've taken on.

That black guy is totally free to protest like that and it's fine, even preferable to the standart mass chimpouts that are apparently the norm now.

However, people are also completely free to call him out on being a hypocritical cunt.

I'm fine with him doing that. I oppose him and will speak against him, but I won't try to stop him.

White people: "Black people should be wiped off the face of the planet!"

*Black person sits quietly during national anthem*

White people: "Hang that fucking nigger!"

Fxd.

wew
better make sure that tv license is up to date so you get to watch a black lady play Queen Elizabeth

way to be a slideshill

Kill yourself sage