People here pretend to be european nationalists

>people here pretend to be european nationalists
>but they worship a filthy Hebrew carpenter that preached cuckness and globalism

wait, what? are people here really this dumb or are they just trolling?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haran_(biblical_place)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>when the Roman Empire was the globe
>when the Dark Ages saw the fall of the Empire
>when the Holy Roman Empire was v2.0 after the Great Schism
>when Christianity was the one force preserving it all against the hijabis
>OP ignores it for pocket money
>OP is a faggot

yep, JUDEO-Christianity will surely help you from Muslim invaders. This is what delusional kike-worshipers actually believe lmao

>a
>fucking
>tree

Is this your view?

dude why don't you try to defend your kike cult instead of using memes?

>i insult you
>y u no defend self
>why am i alone in sea of turkish sewage

>Christianity
>Jewish

I had my edgy atheist phase but boy i didn't think Greeks went through it as well.

amai

because you have judeo-christian values that tell you to be a cuck, so its impossible for you to defend yourself lmao. Also, you will drown in turk sweage because, Angela Merkel (A Christian Kike worshiper) will invite millions more of them just like all Judeo-Christian politicians. This is the kike lord you chose to worship

yep, JUDEO-Christianity has nothing to do with Jews. It just has most of its philosophy based on hebrew mythology, most of its texts were written by jews and its main character was a hebrew. Yep, totally nothing jewish about it all lmao

kike worshipers really all this delusional, but what else to expect from people that believe in a magical hebrew superman

Look dude I appreciate your shitposting but judeo-christianity is not a religion judeo-christian is a term for the things that christianity and judaism have in common but not islam

So what are you then?

Im a spic, I worship myself

you do realize Christianity and Islam are practically the same right?

what do you mean what I am?

>He believes Jesus was a jew
>He believes Hebrews and today's Jews are the same
>He believes Jewish and Christian values are the same

Kek, it's ironic that two-three years ago i would have used the same arguments and now here i am laughing at them.

>hurr durr muh khazars

ok buddy, maybe you can come with an actual explanation next time and no retarded conspiracy theories?

It's not a retarded Conspiracy Theory bud. Jews homeland is in north western turkey

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

Most of the world's modern Jewish population, as well as the Yiddish language, come from Turkey and not other parts of the Middle East.

Dr Eran Elhaik of the University of Sheffield used a computer modelling system to convert Ashkenazi Jewish DNA - the Jewish communities historically located in Europe - data into geographical information, which revealed that 90 percent of Ashkenazi Jews descend from the Greeks, Iranians and others who colonised northern Anatolia (now northern Turkey) more than 2,000 years ago before converting to Judaism.

Dr Eran Elhaik said he believed that that three still-surviving Turkish villages of Iskenaz, Eskenaz and Ashanaz, located in north-eastern Turkey made up part of the original Ashkenazi homeland and formed the nucleus that developed the modern Jewish language of Yiddish:

"We identified 367 people who claim they have two parents who are Ashkenazic Jews and we divided them into people whose parents only speak Yiddish and then everyone else."

The three villages all derive from the word "Ashkenaz", which is the root of the word "Ashkenazi", North-east Turkey is the only place where the four place names exist.
Elhaik noted that the results were "surprising" as the area does not have a "rich history of Jews".

"We conclude that Ashkenazic Jews probably originated during the first millennium when Iranian Jews judaised Greco-Roman, Turk, Iranian, southern Caucasus, and Slavic populations inhabiting the lands of Ashkenaz in Turkey," said the latest research, which has been published in the journal Genome Biology.

"Our findings imply that Yiddish was created by Slavo-Iranian Jewish merchants plying the Silk Roads between Germany, North Africa and China."

your "historical" evidence is worthless, all genetic data show ashkenazim to cluster together with sephardi jews and other eastern mediterranean people. Your silly theory has no scientific basis, you are simply desperate to calm your cognitive dissonance from the fact that you hate jews but also worship a jew at the same time

It's as if the Greek settlers only went to the other side of the Aegean
As if Alexander's conquests didn't open the floodgates for Greeks

My genetic data shows they are from Northern Turkey, there's even a link attached to it. You on the other hand are trying to hide your insecurity in your belief by being unnecessarily aggressive. You just have to look at them to understand that it's impossible for those blue-eyed blonde women to be descendants of brass-brown Semites.

> Cyprus fedora shitposting again
> with the same images
> with the same old arguments

You and 'tfw being nip' are the cancers of this board. Kill yourself.

what point exactly are you trying to make here? Nothing you said changes the fact that you follow a foreign semitic religion while you are pretending to be european nationalists lmao

maybe if you tards can come up with actual counter arguments..?

I'm not Christian, dumdum

Judaism is a foreign Semitic religion, Christianity is European. It was under the rule of the Roman Empire that the faith was born and later developed.

so you aren't even a kike worshiper but still trying to defend it? now that's what I call a super cuck

lol no JUDEO-Christianism was a Judaic cult that first spread in Israel and then spread to Roman empire from there. It was written and spread by the Kike lord Saul the guy that invented Judaism 2: the Goyim edition

Western society is built on Christianity. To deny that is retarded.
Attacking Christianity is to attack the fabric of the West.

tell me exactly, what did JUDEO-Christianism offer western culture?

aside from the fact that the first Christian emperors purged all Greek philosophy schools and kickstarted thousand years of suppressed scientific advancement?

> gets proven wrong every thread
> deflect and ignore everything
> comes back next day like nothing happened

"Do not give dogs what is holy; do not throw your pearls before swine. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces."

Sadly you will probably keep spamming our board, but at least you make it pretty obvious who you are so people won't waste their time.

Daily reminder that if you are a first generation atheist you should keep your head down in shame.
Third generation here, you wish your family was as educated as mine.

I want to exactly know what your point is, to resurrect ancient faiths that have been lost in the stream of time, since you seem to be so vehemently against Christianity?

where did I get proven wrong? why don't you try to prove me wrong kike worshiper ?

thank you for proving my point. Kike worshipers are nothing but dumb weaklings. Its not that you like christianity, its that you are genetically dumb that you always need some kind of sky daddy to believe in or else your fragile life will have no meaning, thats why you think anyone who hates Christianity must be advocating paganism or some shit

>Atheist

>atheism
no such thing as "atheism"
the term "atheism" was invented by theists in order to group up all the people that didn't follow their specific narrative, Just like the term "pagan" originally meant "anyone who isn't Christian" which also included non-theists

So what are you exactly?

what do you mean what I am?

You don't seem to be an Atheist, christian or pagan, what point are you trying to make exactly?

there is such a thing as being irreligious

you should know what that means, hoxha

anyone, included, that believe that jews are khazars are extremely retarded.
ashkenazi means german.
the reason jews are "whiter" is because of living and breeding in europe for over millennia.

it's not rocket science.

No you're just retarded. The closest thing to Islam would be Catholicism. If you didn't know almost every other denomination hard Catholicism.

atheism is not ideology, so no one can be atheist, you simply aren't a theist

Also Atheist is the opposite of theist like asexual is the opposite of sexual, it means you don't believe in any divinity.

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

Hey look it's lonely-edgy-man fights the internet thread again

that only proves you how dumb weaklings kike worshipers are, they can't even take 1 single person, you are all against me and still can't manage me

Sage the muslim

kek, butthurt hue monkey? did I insult your kike worshiping cult? irony is you are closer to a muslim than I am

Abraham himself came from Turkey.(Ur Kaśdim)

Ur is in Iraq you dumb kike

Christianity is literally based off of Judaism and old jewish texts

You still haven't answered.

I already told you, "atheism" is a negation term, it means not believing in a specific thing. By saying "I am atheist" is like saying I am something negative, which is a fallacy.

The second volume of a book is based on the events of the first volume, but has another story and focal point.

So how would you put it?

>christianity isn't jewish
>its just based on jewish events with some changes for the goyim masses

I already told you I am not a theist, what exactly you trying to ask?

Not according to our tradition.

Not an argument bucko, you still haven't answered.

D&C kike shill detected, fuck off. Jesus never told anyone to mix with the whole world, he preached against the establishment of Talmudic Jewry (the ones who crucified him). He is and has always been their ultimate enemy, why is it you think Christians have suffered the most at the hands of kikes you fucking idiot? The only argument you have is that he himself was of Jewish blood, and yet he preached against the racism that Jews harbored for goyim. Hitler was a Catholic, Codreanu was Orthodox. That's right bud, the big guys of nationalism were Christians, the ones who called out Jews were Christians. All I see your cypriot ass doing is subverting racial unity despite religion and cuasing dissent like a kike, because that's what kikes do. They divide and conquer, so fuck off and stay on your little irrelevant shit island.

kek, what does tradition have to do with geography you fucking kike? Ur is a historical place in Iraq how can tradition change geography? lmao

So you don't believe in god?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haran_(biblical_place)

You need to calm down kid

actually that is a pretty good argument, you're just trying to probe this guy's personal beliefs instead of countering with logic

kek, did you even read what you sent me? Abraham started from Ur (Mesopotamia) and Haran (turkey) was a place they temporally settled in their journey. Abraham was from Ur Mesopotamia

isn't that what not being a theist means?

Northern Mesopotamia, in what is today Syria or Turkey.

Would you consider Harry Potter 1 and 2 the same just because there's the same characters? Not to mention that Jews don't recognize Jesus at the Christ so in essence Christianity is anti-jewish.

buddy, look at a map. Ur is in southern Mesopotamia

So you're an atheist.

I am not anything, I simply aren't a theist. The fact that you desperately trying to translate "not being something" as "being something" is just an attempt of you to create a label so you can better attack me by association

But you don't believe in god, right?

I don't get it either. Pagan gods > this turn the other cheek kike.

why are you repeating the same questions that I have already answered?

if half of harry potter 2 was basically the first part of harry potter 1 then yeah it's pretty much the same thing dude

You haven't answered anything. Do you believe in god of not?

I already told you I am not a theist, pretty sure this is the answer to your question

But it wasn't, they are just sold together. You can get them separated.

So you're an atheist.

>Beginning of counterreformation is start of great scientific progress

I'm constant impressive at the cognitive dissonance filthy atheists have. Christianity made Europe BASED and strong. But the 1 time, the 1 time atheists take over during the sexual revolution and moral relativism of the latter 20th century, everything goes to shit. How do you folk have the gall to blame Christianity on this?
>Cyprus
>successful at ANYTHING
>Cyprus white

if you need to use that label to better understand it then do it. But using a label for a negation is a fallacy so I won't do it

>mexican with nigger genes and a mutilated kike dick
>white
lol no

Also, obligatory readings for all christian related threads

But you don't believe in god?

you already asked that 5 times now I won't answer you again

So does that mean you're an atheist?

who invited Muslims in europe? Angela Merkel is Christian. Can someone tell me the name of that atheist politician that promotes Muslims?

It means I am not a theist

I don't know whether to call you "dedicated" or "autistic".

So you don't believe in God?

Dedikeked

well, you can look to the dictionary of what "theist" means, I am not that

That makes you an atheist then.

but atheist means not being something, how can I be something that isn't something? thats a fallacy friend

Yeah, Christianity is a jewish shit, thats why the spanish inquisition use to burn jews

Christianity is against jews, that's why you are here, you're a kike scum trying to fuck christianity

now go be a fucking tree somewhere else

Check a dictionary bud, atheism means not believing in god.

>a filthy Hebrew carpenter
People don't know how Jesus looked like
He probably looked like God

kek, the biggest supporters of Israel today are Christians. I am sure they want their support gone, right Schlomo?