Ozark

thoughts? i was skeptical at first and the daughter is almost unbearable to watch but past that its actually not that bad.

The hillbilly druglord ruined it.

Its like breaking bad but way better.
I also want to fuck Ruth on the desk of the strip club's office.

The daughter is so fucking ugly. I want to smash her fucking head in.

sexy daughter caps?

her face is subhuman tier and shes so god damn annoying i really wanted her to drown

The constant dark grey/blue filter gets annoying after a bit. Not every scene needs to feel so gloom and doom-y.

I liked it, I was skeptical at first but I liked it. Didnt see the first two episodes but I feel like I didnt miss anything

Marty is the embodiment of Capitalism, just pure efficiency and growth, not evil per se, but allows evil things to happen. The Snells represent the true americans who have been displaced by capitalism. Opiates are a relevant topic for us now imho

I didn't know anything about it before seeing it. Was pretty good. Nothing great, but I certainly don't regret watching it.

favorite scene is when daughter gets pumped and dumped by chad and makes virgin trailer boy cry xd

I got really mad when Darlene shot Del, can't wait for season 2

>Bro wanna get involved with the FUCKING MEXICAN CARTELS?

>Yeah, we could go to marriage and grief counseling or whatever, but let's launder money instead.

white liberals amirite?

It's very kino

Ruth was 10/10

That accent man

I thought a lot of stupid, out of character decisions were made in the last couple of episodes and that really ruined it for me.

I just remembered that I still didn't look at the last two episodes yet. This show is the opposite of compelling.

>all main characters are Mary Sues
>entire plot is driven by the terrible decisions of the cartel boss
>every turn in the plot is more unbelievable than the last
>daughter is literal neanderthal
>main character gets cucked by a jew
>gay sex

The atmosphere is pretty comfy, but overall 2/10 shit show

mayhaps this humble one might steal teeny weeny sniff from thy arse? =)

>Mary Sue
Stopped reading right there, stop using buzzwords and memes retard.

Shit I forgot

>conflict with the redneck drug dealers revolves around them not being able to traffic heroin from boats anymore and being forced to do it from land which is somehow more risky
wat even

So it's season 6 of justified?

I was never a fan of Jason Bateman but this was decent

example?

I thought it was brilliant.

I enjoyed it, they could have toned down the lovecraftesque elements tho.

theyre not rednecks son

Hillbillies then?

What's the fucking difference?

you lookin to get shot mister?

>killed off the heartless but compelling villain
>new bad guy is cletus and the good ol' boys

aaand dropped.

redneck implies white slavery and hillbilly is just white hunter gatherers.

You serious? They are world's apart.

I thought the daughter was a qt personally, in a girl next door way, shit had me googling her age to make sure I was cool

Hmm i havent watched it in a while, wonder why
>turns on oźark
>hear ruths ridiculous and irritating fake ass southern accent
>hay yalelll lats dow thas
>turn off oźarks

Meh, the operation made sense to me. There were far fewer cops patrolling the lake than were on land, and the cover of the church-boat is too wholesome to arise suspicion.

It's implied that they already have sway with the local police department. The whole boat thing is a stupid premise for a conflict.