PERMANENT NAUGHTY PLAQUE

PERMANENT NAUGHTY PLAQUE

>Literally Hitler on the list
Oh, Bill McCracken you crazy.

Are those all people that made the show or something?

No, Adolf Hitler was almost going to be a Schickeigruber. Craig's a nut.

Absolutely, Adolf made a bunch of cartoons, have you seen him in Captain planet?

Why are his two unborn children on the list?

Okay, my headcanon is that this guy is officially Adolph Schickeigruber. Now is he more or less insane than Hitler?

Well going by Standards and Practices this one probably doesn't do as much Cocaine.

I don't get it.

On the other hand, this guy's so radioactive he CAN kill Captain Planet just by looking at him...

>Maria Anna Schicklgruber (15 April 1795 – 7 January 1847) was the mother of Alois Hitler, and the paternal grandmother of Adolf Hitler.

Dang

So, instead of cocaine he snorts...uranium?

He didn't seem to have any problems being around an active nuclear bomb...

>Blacklisting Herr Shekelgrubber
Oy vey, the persecution never ceases.

This is from the Powerpuff Girls Christmas special "Twas' the Fight Before Christmas"
The Plaque is a permanent version of Santa's Naughty List; basically, no matter how good you are for the rest of your life, if you're on the plaque, you still get coal.
It comes up because Princess Morbucks messed with Santa's lists that year, and put every child but herself on the naughty list. As punishment, she gets a spot on the Plaque.

As for the names already present:
[Craig] McCracken created the Powerpuff Girls, and the woman who would eventually become his wife, [Lauren] Faust, worked on it as a director.
Stephen Fonti is a writer for some other cartoons, don't think he ever wrote for PPG though. Craig must have thrown him on there for shits and giggles.
Shickelgruber was Hitler's grandmother's surname, and originally the name his father used before he changed it for reasons unknown.

I loved his work in The Duck-tators, I felt the motion capture that transformed him into a duck was top-notch

I can't help but wonder if Bill McCracken and Ryan Faust were brothers or cousins of theirs that were real shits.

Do I get one?

>Bill

Shoulda been Phil.

only if you don't stop trying to shave the workshop elves.

Standards and Practices?

What ARE Standards and Practices?

>Bill McCracken
what did Craig MEAN by this?

me on the middle

Why he always look like he has hasnt slept for days?
Is this what animation does to you?

Laura need the dick sandwich again

>I do this so often it's getting boring
>Ewww, a roach is climbing Tara's leg
>My feet hurts
>When was the last time i took a bath? It seems they don't mind
>Should I tell everyone that Lauren is actually dyeing her hair red?

Craig looks high as fuck

Standards and Practices are a vital link in keeping good and funny ideas away from you, the television viewer.

He looks extremely tired