This is when I washed my hands of Spongebob...

This is when I washed my hands of Spongebob. A two minute short about the dangers of global warming produced between the movie and season four.

The voices sound wrong, the animation is so-so and this is the first time I recall Spongebob trying to teach a lesson rather than just being funny.

People stoked that Hillenberg is returning to work on the show, keep in mind this is the only cartoon he wrote and directed himself and it's as funny as bowel cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=xlkprv-Upco

Remember when we made fun of fox news and called them "faux news"?

Good times.

So you got triggered over something didn't like and are telling us this because you want the attention?

>>tumblr is that way
--------------->

Posting opinions and having discussions about cartoons is kinda what we do here, my good chum

I just remember that it fucking disturbed me when I was younger.

We'll go back to that soon enough I hate everything

>chum
PLANKTON!

>People stoked that Hillenberg is returning to work on the show

He's been on the show for almost a year now, m80.

KRABS!

Don't cartoons take over a year from inception to airing?

>The voices sound wrong, the animation is so-so and this is the first time I recall Spongebob trying to teach a lesson rather than just being funny.
>a two minute short

>I'm assmad a short PSA made from a cartoon created by a marine biologist isn't an actual, regular episode of said cartoon.
Filename

Not for Spongebob. S9 episodes took 9 months each according to one of the showrunners on Twitter.

Are you really getting assmad over the quality of a FUCKING PSA? Like who gives a fuck? The point of it isn't to entertain.

You know he also wrote Help Wanted (the first episode) and Bubblestand (repetitive but mildly enjoyable).

People who live in the desert get mad over anything. Why do you think Arabia is constantly fucked?

Nice blog post, bro. Do you think we care about what you decide to whine about today?

Nine months to produce but the network doesn't air them immediately

Season 9 started around the time Gravity Falls started, and ended almost a year after Gravity Falls ended.

damn

Season 9 still has one more episode to air.

PLANKTON!!!!