Any other snyder fans have absolutely no interest in the DCU anymore?

any other snyder fans have absolutely no interest in the DCU anymore?

it's basically marvelel now

THE CHEESE WE TRIED THAT I LIKED
IT WAS A

SWISS CHEESE

Yup.

I'm going to watch JL for curiosity's sake, but nothing after that unkess Zack is involved.

I've come terms with BvS having been a fluke and the rest being generic franchise movie shit. Sure, hiring Whedon instead of Snyder is twisting the knife but I lost hope that the DCU would have any more artistic integrity than the MCU when Suicide Squad came out. Who cares, I'm tired of superhero movies anyway. BvS was the last one I ever needed to see, it said everything on the topic that needed to be said.

>snyder fans
Haha, bunch a faggots.

lol, quality post

+1

I'll check it out for curiosity's sake. The success Wonder Woman basically confirmed it's going to be diet-Marvel from now on.

BvS in retrospect seems very clean and focused in a way that JL doesn't seem to be at this point

BvS's marketing was clear from the beginning, but with JL a lot of things have been changing

Obviously snyder has jokes, and most of them tend to be non verbal ironic twists and play on words
>Senator's words literally blew up in her face

the problem we're all worried about is having any tension or genuine exploration of an idea being cut off by any sort of emotional quota rather than following through a premise to the end, which BvS did

WHAT'S GOING ON BIG GUY?

You'll know what ones are snyder because they will at least attempt to be witty or dry

>y than the MCU when Suicide Squad came out. Who cares, I'm tired of superhero movies anyway. BvS was the last one I ever needed to see, it said everything on the topic that needed to be said.

Sneed Feed and Seed

mfw justice league becomes the new blade runner in terms of releases

justice league: the final cut in 2030 when snyder is finally acknowledged for his brilliance

Lois Lane's Dream of Clark in the corn field is superior to everything marvel has ever put out

>they unironically call themselves DChads

it look like a colossal snooze fest to me.
It's bland and tasteless, it's transformers level of crap really. I already know I will pirate it and delete it soon after, exactly like I did with BvS. No fucking way I'm ever paying to see this

What is even better is that it was confirmed to be Snyder's idea.

I remember a few years ago I was hard just thinking about a Justice League movie. Now, I'm probably not evening going to pirate it. It just looks greyed-out and bland. DC can't into colours, characters or anything interesting in general. Last thing I need to do is waste two more hours of my short lifespan on that shit.

I'm still optimistic. Hype as fuck. I'm especially looking forwards to the Superman scenes, the Batman and WoWo interactions, any Superman and Batman interactions after their fight, how they handle the Flash, this rendition of Aquaman. Well, everything, except Cyborg really.

And thanks for the OP Image.

>it's basically marvelel now

but it's not good

>this is what snyder cockrider's actually believe

i honestly believe it's just one guy who pushed it with a few others riding it

i think its totally useless, it would be much simpler to have a no fuss /general/

Nothing in marvel is well filmed or edited

wouldn't say I'm a snyder fan, but yeah he was the last capeshit director who had any kind of discernible personality and they've given up on that

>marvelel

I know you hate the company. But it's spelled Marvel bro.

People started crediting Whedon for that scene and Snyder shut them down instantly

It's funny the entire thread screamed it was Snyder and before disinformation campaign kicks in Snyder confirms that the scene was his. Whedon is not capable of portraying geniune human relationship.

Why would anyone possibly think it was Whedon ?

Superman smiled. That's it