Pol-btfo'd by John Green. Writer, Philosopher, Philantropist, Youtuber

pol-btfo'd by John Green. Writer, Philosopher, Philantropist, Youtuber.

If she wears protection or practices safe sex why does it matter how many penises have been inside her?

Why is 1 penis 500 times better than 50 penises 10 times?

Please spare me the meme statistics about stable marriages. Those include biased samples of religious fuck-tards.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander my friends. If a man has the right to have sex with as many women as he likes, so does a woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Equating women with food
>Objectifying women this badly
>It's (((Current Year)))

I want to go back

bubby i cant lay the pipe to her while im aknockin the walls and cant reach the end

if shes had a big slew a peckers in her that flitters gonna be like alayin my bird down in a warshin machine

Because I am not a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

ultimate cuck wish.
do you want to be legally obligated to your wife's debts?

It'd be dandy.

It was actually proven a while back that women incorporate the sperm of former lovers when they make a baby.
medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934

>Equating women with food
it's no wonder why the left is full of animal fuckers.

No sir, you are btfo

actually he was equating men to the cheerios in his given example.

just saying.

Something something damaged goods. Something something second hand. Stop acting like it's the man's fault for not wanting to fuck the slut. Also I'm not your friend faggot.

>make an analogy
>don't even make a proper analogy
Tell me John Green, would you eat a Cheerio that has had 48 men rub their dicks all over it? You can wash it if you want.

Thanks for posting the screencap

It depends solely on what you want from her. If you just want to fuck her until you get tired of her, there's no problem. But if you have something more serious in mind, she may not be the best choice for that because she clearly cannot commit.

Don't treat every bowl as other person but bowl of cereal as sex and brands as people.

She have been eating many bowls different unhealthy cereal she knew isn't good for her because "why not I'am young" But then she stops with it and starts eating a healthy cereal because she is already wasted, unhealthy(corrupted, degenerate) and "had her fun" so now that her glory days are over she is just going to stick to this boring healthy cereal every once in a while while still sometimes having a cheat day with one of the unhealthy brands.

in short
She could just eat the healthy cereal to begin with but she decided that she will do whatever she wants and there won't be any consequences later because she will just pick up a bowl of healthy ones later on.

Fuck you john green you are a cuck.

if that is true then you are already the product of thousands of years of this process. Caring about it now to serve your "genetics" is the dumb and scientifically illiterate

I am unlikely to contract a disease based on my girlfriend's choices in breakfast cereal.

>implying women have always slept around like crazy

>virgin detected

you shouldn't have unprotected sex with someone you just met.

you should get tested after you've been in a relationship for a while before going bareback

No she has no rigths. Women are property.
Vaginas get used up and stabel relation ships are a important point that he cant argue against so he acts retardet.
If any thing. Libtards btfo by evolution and life.

Nothing changes.

This. If a woman has had sex with a large number of people, it probably means that she can't commit to anyone and you will be cucked. Hence, men evolved an aversion to it. It's evolutionary psychology.

>le cuck

I don't want Cheerios that 50 other people have already eaten.

Also, what are venereal diseases?

actually yes. we evolved in the context of intra-vaginal sperm competition.

when a woman was ovulating she usually got load after load after load in her from a gang of males.

Haha I'm John Greene and I'm going to oversimplify socially irresponsible behaviors to show you just how dumb you sound haha if your girlfriend takes it up the ass from 9 different guys while you're on a business trip does that mean she can't still genuinely :) enjoy :) your crunchy deliciousness? :)) :) So what if your future wife spent high school racking up her dick mileage she is still able to care :) for you just as much :) :)

Also, don't forget: prenup is a tool of the patriarchy!

It's better for guys to be the sluts.
>because natural order of things.
>because breeding success and child rearing.

So earthly and carnal. Grow up spiritually you brainwashed degenerate.

Oh Sup Forums, Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

>you shouldn't have unprotected sex with someone you just met.

What part of "girlfriend" implies she's someone I just met?

I understand that you're underage and desperate to appear sophisticated and wise, but perhaps you should wait until you have some hair on your balls before dishing out sexual health advice.

M'kay?

Ohhh, nice one. Underage LEL. You cuck faggot kys.

we have this same thread everyday. Aren't you tired of posting this?

No he wasn't.

We also used to practice incest, pedophelia, rape was common, murder was much more common, etc. Is that the kind of thing you're advocating for?

A return to savage proto-human lifestyles that haven't been considered acceptable for 10,000 years?