9 Brutally real reasons why millennials refuse to have kids

>When it comes to the once-expected joy of parenthood, many millennials are shrugging and lackadaisically saying "NOPE."

>After all, long gone are the days when sex was reproductive; where the natural progression after marriage is 2.5 thankless spawn and a white picket fence in suburban hell.

>Today's copulating post-youths are much more interested in their careers and life goals than they are in raising from a larval stage a human money suck, and as a result, our nation's birth rates are declining.

>According to data from the Urban Institute, birth rates among women in their 20s have declined 15 percent between 2007 and 2012, and research from Pew uncovered a longer-term trend of people skirting parenthood — the number of blissfully child-less couples has doubled since 1970, with only about half of women ages 15-44 squeezing some out.

>This trend worries some people, like your grandma, in part because there's still a undying taboo around with people (particularly women) who chose not to procreate. Ladies who choose not to violently blast forth from their uteri a living person have been referred to as "shallow" and "self-absorbed cat ladies," and even the cool pope has said the decision not to reproduce is fundamentally "selfish."

>So, in an effort to find out why so many of us are saying "piss off" to parenthood, we solicited some responses from our readers and friends. These responses are from all genders and sexual identities, and reveal that there's quite a plentiful grab-bag of reasons why none of us want little poop machines anymore.

therooster.com/blog/10-brutally-real-reasons-why-millennials-refuse-have-kids

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. We're poor as hell.

>In case you haven't noticed, you have no money.

>That would be because millennials are the highest-educated, worst-paid generation ever. We can't even crawl, bruised and bloody, out of our student debt holes, so how are we supposed to afford the lifetime of cash hemorrhaging having children entails? We could make diapers out of our old vintage band tees maybe ... but ... no. We love that Devo tee.

>In fact, many people we talked to specifically named their student loans as a reason for not being able to afford kids — a trend that doesn't seem to be going anywhere, if the total student debt of the Class of 2015 is to be believed.

>"When a kid leaves your body, it costs a pretty $20-30K. I've got $52K in student loans to look forward to. That's negative money I have to feed and clothe and educate a kid. Not trying to bring up a dirt baby." - Seth, 25

>"I'm lesbian, so unless my girlfriend grows a dick and balls, paying for a surrogate or artificial insemination would be a huge medical bill. Dogs are cheaper." - Drea, 27

>"I can't even live off my pathetic salary, so how can I give a child the life they deserve?" - Micah, 23

2. Traffic and high rents make life miserable for the people that already exist.

>The world's population is already out of control. Why add to the symptoms of overcrowding and environmental concerns? Adding more humans to the equations will only put further pressure on cities, the earth and worse — traffic, and we'd rather not be directly responsible for that. We'd rather be part of the solution, by learning to live with cleaner carbon footprints, sourcing food locally and using recycled materials, than be part of the problem.

>"There are too many unwanted kids on the planet as is, and many of them are starving, underprivileged and have no resources. I don't want to contribute to that. I'd rather help kids that are already in need. I'm adopting if I ever decide I want kids. People don't understand how bad having a large population is." - Aimee, 27

>"I have to say my commitment to the environment is greater than my commitment to humanity. Without an environment, there can be no humanity. So, I'm keeping my pussy shut." - Heather, 24

>"I think we need more motivated innovators compared to mindless repopulaters. There are enough people as it is. Look at Denver. You can't even get a studio apartment for less than $1,000. If I can't afford to live my life because overpopulation increases demand and therefore prices, what's my kid gonna do? He's sure as shit not going to live with me until he's 30. I'm 28 and I live with my parents because I can't afford housing and it sucks. I can never masturbate." - Dante, 28

3. Pregnancy is ... not ... hot.

>Even with all the medical technology we have, childbirth is a strenuous, excruciating, expensive physical ordeal. A huge amount of women just aren't into the idea of using their uteruses as an "incubator," and they don't want to be a food source for something that lives inside them. The idea seems parasitic in nature and altogether kind of gross.

>"I'm in med school and I'm fine around blood and guts, but when it comes to labor and childbirth, I feel lightheaded and nauseous. I just can't. Not for me. I'd consider a test tube baby if I could afford it, but like I said, medical school." - Adelaide, 27

>"I'm just not one of those people that thinks pregnancy is a beautiful. I see pregnant women and my eye bulges and I feel grossed out by the whole thing. There's like, a person inside them. The only thing I want inside me is a vibrator or 26 burritos." - Zara, 26

>"The idea of someone having to cut my vagina open or open up my stomach and uterus to get a baby out of body is just too much to handle. I guess I'd adopt, but I can't deal with the reality of a person bursting me open and then sucking on my tits. I can't even handle having a yeast infection so I don't know how I'd do with my pussy getting torn apart. My mom had to have an episiotomy (a surgical cut in the muscular area between the vagina and the anus) when she had me, and she couldn't have sex for a year afterwards. Fuck." - Harlan, 25

All of that is irrelevant cause nobody can afford kids

4. We'll fuck them up with terrible parenting.

>"Have you met me?" was the response we frequently got from people when we asked why they didn't want to be parents.

>Not all women are preprogrammed with maternal instincts, and not all men have an urge to spread their seed. Some of us are self-admittedly shitty human beings, and the worst thing we can imagine doing is repopulating society with mini versions of ourselves.

>What's more, some of us don't even like kids. Cool parents, amiright?

>"I have personally have never felt the "motherly instinct" that women speak of. I've never felt my "biological clock" ticking. I have had multiple encounters with children throughout life and it is always awkward and uncomfortable. If I feel that way, and I always do, I probably shouldn't raise one." - Brandy, 28

>"Children always have irritated me to no end. You know that thing they do when they stare at you from over a restaurant booth or on the plane? I can't. The only time I enjoy children is when they are quiet, humble, intelligent beings, which is basically only when they're sleeping. I'm not charmed by them, so for me, the logical solution is to not have any of my own. My absolute biggest pet peeve is when other people expect me to think their shitty kid is cute. They look exactly the same as all other kids." - Ryan, 29

>"I'm a complete mess. I drink and I fuck and I get absorbed in my work. I have all these qualities I dislike about myself that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, so I'm sure as shit not going to wish it on my own child. Meanwhile, I really do love my cat."- Colton, 25

>"I don't want to know what a little me would be like. Have you met me? I can't even keep a plant alive." - Allen, 31

I'm not refusing to have kids, I just can't find a decent woman to have kids with.

Pregnancy is hot as fuck.

5. The world kinda sucks now.

>Sometimes the decision to not be a parent is as simple as wanting to spare a child from having to live in a world of jerks and terrorism and disease and our increasingly shitty ways of communication. There are many times that we ourselves regret being born into the time we were, and we don't really see the global situation improving enough to want to raise our kids in it. For all we know, there's going to be some sort of I Am Legend zombie apocalypse any day now and we'll all have to make suicide pacts with our loved ones to avoid an even gorier death so ... no kids allowed.

>"Have you watched the news lately? That's exactly why I don't want kids." - Taylor, 23

>"As I grow up myself, I realize more and more the kinds of shitty things people are capable of. Kidnapping and rape and bullying and terror and stalking and identity theft and ... I could go on. Having experienced a couple of these things myself, it would break my heart knowing I was bringing an innocent child into a world where all that was possible. I feel like I'd have a really hard time not sheltering them or not being overprotective." - Cammie, 26

>"One word: Trump. If that dude wins, I have a really hard time not picturing America as a smoldering nuclear wasteland. That's no place to raise a child." - Manuel, 28

>"I'd rather spend my energy, time and money helping people that are already alive than spend those things on someone who doesn't exist yet." - Rachel, 32

reasons why my gf doesnt want kids

>ruins body
>no money, cant rely on american taxpayers
>the world is fucked up

6. We want careers. So sue us.

>New research suggests the idea of "having it all" — both a family and your dream career — is an unattainable, bullshit myth. So, unsurprisingly, a ton of people we talked to cited the whole career vs. kids thing as a reason not to grow a human life inside their bodies. Many people worried children would keep them from achieving their highest potential.

>"My dad was an airline pilot because he loved flying. That was great, but he was literally never around for us. When I got older, I admired him for doing what made him happiest and I want to follow in his footsteps, but unlike him, I'm not going to launch myself face-first into my career at the expense of my children. Maybe someday if I feel I have time to actually be there for them, but right now, there's no way." - Amelia, 25

>"When I picture my future self and the lifestyle I want to lead, I just don't see kids in there. I love my job and I want to get the most out of my career. The thought of having to give that up to do things like spoon-feed mushed peas to a baby who will die if I'm not around her 24/7 is too stressful for me. I'd always be worried that, in trying to better myself and make myself happy, I'd be hurting my child in the process." - Wyatt, 26

>"Every single person I know that's had kids in their 20s has given up their lives and careers to become a housewife or househusband. Even if both parents are working, one person always has to work less, or has to focus less on themselves and their dreams and aspirations. I've worked so hard to get where I am and given up so much to reach my goals that the idea of giving up even more to stay at home and reroute my life in a different direction for the next 18 years doesn't do it for me." - Kathryn, 28

my nation wants me replaced with shitskins and did everything they could make me weak from the day I entered school

why should bring kids into this nation?

7. Because these days, people have kids for selfish reasons.

>Ever hear a person say "I want kids to see if I've really learned everything I've learned" or "I just want to see what kind of person I'd make"?

>That's bullshit. Those are selfish, self-absorbed reasons to have a dependent human pupa.

>Kids aren't personal experiments. They're not mirrors we can admire ourselves in. They're their own living, breathing people and they'll look how they look, learn what they learn, and be who they are regardless of us. If you can't accept that and you're only in it to see what part of yourself would be transmitted to a new human, please, wear a condom.

>"People say it's selfish not to have kids, but I think it's selfish to have them. Think of all the overcrowding and disease and depleted resources we're already facing. To bring them into the world just so you can see what the hybrid of you and your partner would look like is so dumb." - Fiona, 24

>"I think these days, with social media and selfie culture, people are so self-obsessed that they see children as another mirror they can see their own reflection in, or even as an accessory they can use to get Instagram likes. They're almost like cute little status symbols, but I don't ascribe to those beliefs. I don't think people are thinking about the future needs and wishes of their kids as much anymore ... instead they're thinking about what kind of self-image having kids will portray to others." - Gabe, 30

>larval stage a human money suck
>thankless spawn

Fuck these people.. I have three boys and its glorious

I am 34 and having my first kid with my 25 yo black fiance, gonna wait to get married so that the gov will pay for the birth and food. Glad I waited until later in life a d really looking forward to my biracial son, which is a mirror of the new America

>modern """"""""""""""""""""journalism""""""""""""""""""""

everybody needs to die

8. Because they're not going to fix anything.

>So many idiotic people have kids because they're bored, their marriages have gone stale, or because they think it'll award them some sort of arbitrary social status. But kids aren't Band-Aids; they're life sucks who demand your complete attention for a minimum of 18 years. They're not going to fix your marriage or make you a better person, and again, those are selfish reasons to have a child.

>"One of my friends just had a baby because she thought it'd make her boyfriend marry her. That's fucking crazy." - Tyler, 27

>"My family has been putting so much pressure on my fiance and I to have kids because they're 'worried about what people will think if we don't.' I don't care what other people think. Other people are not going to dictate what I do with my body and what comes screaming and crying out of it. If my family, or society for that matter, rejects me because I don't conform to the life path they expect me to, then they're not people I care to associate with anyway." - Natasha, 25

>"Way too many couples think kids equal commitment. Nope." - Oliver, 25

>Even with all the medical technology we have, childbirth is a strenuous, excruciating, expensive physical ordeal. A huge amount of women just aren't into the idea of using their uteruses as an "incubator," and they don't want to be a food source for something that lives inside them. The idea seems parasitic in nature and altogether kind of gross.

Who fucking says this sort of shit?
A pregnant women, pregnant with your child, is the most amazing thing in the world.

9. We don't even need a reason; we just don't want them, so stop asking!

>It's like if someone put a tuna fish sandwich in front of your face and was like "Here, ya want this?!"

>Maybe. Some people love tuna. Others don't. Neither needs a reason why.

>What we do with our bodies, careers and money are personal choices and no one's required to provide an explanation for why one way or the other.

>"I can't really explain why. It just doesn't feel right. It doesn't feel like me, so why would I do it?" - Kyle, 27

>"I don't want kids because I just don't. I shouldn't have to explain my reasoning, or even have a reason at all: it's my body, my choice." - Jalise, 31

Only needed

1. They're self centered narcissistic garbage people.

Almost every person from every generation before us was poorer and had kids. Fucking kings and queens of entire countries would pop out like 8 kids and they lived a life about as healthy and prosperous as a typical NEET or mcdonalds wage slave does now.

Yeah, you and your kids would be poor, but that was also the case for just about every other human before you. It's actually probably one of the weaker reasons for not procreating on here.

These are bang on the reasons why I am never, ever having kids. It isn't so shallow as pregnancy not "being sexy", but the whole concept revolts me on a fundamental level. Parasitic is the absolute perfect way to describe it. And I'm flat-out not emotionally equipped to bring up a child. They're noisy, smelly, demanding, and annoying. I don't have the patience to devote to raising another person.

>all genders and sexual identities
>hurr durr i wonder why millenials aren't reproducing
there's your problem, western white people

world is realy fucked up. many lunatics run around.

>I have three boys and its glorious
Will it still be glorious if they come out as gay or transgender?

I am You are going to get lonely. You are going to age.Im 34 going on 35 and trust me it blurs by. Careers and all that are meaningless. This entire article is whistling past the graveyard. Careers end, people die but family is eternal.Thank God I managed to meet 25 yo woman, trust me when I say you do not want to start a relationship with a woman over 30.

>female body is made for breeding
>people are much richer now than they've ever been before the 20th century
>people have always thought the times were bad

Tldr: you're a cuck

Written by Isabelle (((Kohn)))

>This name has two distinct possible origins, the first being a Jewish name from the Hewbrew "Kohen", a priest. Variations of this are, Kohn, Kahen, Kahn, Kahan and Kahane.

When was that not the case?

The person who wrote this has some serious issues.

They make it sound like parenthood is a fate worse than death.

And you want us reproducing?
Sounds to me like we should all be quite content with our decisions.

why the fuck would i raise a kid when I know for a fact I can't provide for them
I'd rather not have a kid than be a welfare leech

or you know
>babies cost fucking shittons to raise and take care of
>alot of people can't afford it

>raising from a larval stage a human money suck
Love how this is the end result of capitalism.
Continuing your genetic line and species is considered a waste of ressources now.

>people always thiught the times were bad
Not really.
The 20s, 50s, 80s, and 90s generations were living it up.

>They make it sound like parenthood is a fate worse than death.
>20+ year financial drain that has even odds of being a complete disappointment
What exactly about that is appealing?

23 here

I hate goddamned kids, I am actually repulsed by babies and childbirth

I'd hate to inflict that shit on my girlfriend

All that said, if we don't have children the country's gonna end up like Japan so I'm not writing it off entirely.

The reason white people don't have kids: The Jews have won

back in the old days.

today it is overwhelming. very crazy place to live.

>parenthood is a fate worse than death
It is though. Looking back I can see my parents dying inside everytime they had to deal with my bullshit.

>You are going to get lonely. You are going to age.

I'm 27. I've got a circle of close friends and a wider group of acquaintances. I have a job, hobbies, and I do a little volunteer work on the side. I'm not going to get lonely any time in the forseeable future, and even if I do, I'm not going to salve that by having a child. It's a person, for fuck's sake, not a toy or a pet.

Father of a 4 year old son here.

Yes it changes your life completely, but it is so fucking awesome to see a flesh potato grow up into a little person. There's nothing wrong having kids when the world is ending, the world is always ending, gotta have kids anyway. No one will be a perfect parent either. Everyone has horror stories about their parents, that's life, you don't suddenly turn into a super awesome person just because you have kids. Money is tight, but money is always tight for normal people. My family has never had money, not in the glory days of the US, not after WW2, never, we've always been broke ass southern rednecks with too much scrap in our yards, no big deal, I'm alive, my sister is alive, we all have mostly okay lives other than first world problems.

People are so self absorbed because of social media. Everything is about them online. They are the center of the universe. It drives me nuts. It's leaked into everyone's mind that they are all that matters.

The world needs new people, good people, get out there and make some babies.

see

>muh career

The funny thing is that only 0.25% of people will ever get that endorphin kick from their careers that comes naturally with the birth of your first child.

how many kids you have?

its da jooos keepin da white man down huh

>liberal don't want to reproduce in an America under Trump

Fine by me.

>great depression
>vietnam
>red scare
>Japan
>Y2K

>oh no I wasn't born in the perfect time period so I won't reproduce!

Cuck

All these women need some vibrant Muslim or African sperm

Never really understood peoples irrational desire to help the collective. Sure you have a kid and invest that insane amount of resources into them in order for them to look after me in my old age. Meanwhile I'll spend the money I save from not having kids, traveling the world and buying all the neat shit I want.

No one owes society dick all, let it crumble.

>people are much richer now than they've ever been before the 20th century

spot the boomer

oh yes user, I as a 22 year old should have a fucking baby when I don't have a job paying nearly enough to raise one without becoming a government bitch
you are beyond fucking stupid.

Did they ? Image only niggers, muslims and chinks run around.

Do you think they will let jews suck on them ? Haha muhammad would kill the jews right away, and nigger would robb them. Chinks are cunning as the jews, but are more, so jews loose when whites die.

I feel you, bruder. But make no mistake. Although our goverment seriously wants us dead, it won't survive long enough to kill us. We will need young, strong man to fight what's left of our nation and to rebuild it, once the dreadful BRD has fallen.

>make blatantly retarded argument
>gets called out on it
>better call him a cuck

SIbam mod 30s dead broke with no job skills and having a kid. Stay with her but don't get married, the gov will pay for everything. By not getting married the gov is giving us food stamps, WIC etc and will recovery every dime for ultrasounds, doctor visits and the 39 k hospital bill for delivery. Those programs exist so poor people can have kids as well.

>t.boomerfag

>Think of all the overcrowding and disease and depleted resources we're already facing.
Great time in human existence, wealth beyond the imagination of our ancestors but everything is horrible senpai, don't breed.

Shitty story, but thank you for choosing to share it in this format so that we don't have to click the link to discuss it Fingolian. Genghis would be pleased with your attention to imageboard protocol and snow survival skills. You deserve a pasty

>if we don't have children the country's gonna end up like Japan
No it's not, spics and niggers breed like rabbits. Japan doesn't have a population of rodents outbreeding them.

And yet you idiots complain that these very same "self-centered narcissistic garbage people" are not having children.

See>4. We'll fuck them up with terrible parenting.
>7. Because these days, people have kids for selfish reasons.

Why is Sup Forums so schizophrenic when it comes to Millennials? The general consensus is that Millennials are part of the problem in both the political and economic sphere by voting and buying "unapproved" Sup Forums ideas and products and services, yet you want these same people to breed, who will teach their children to grow up to be degenerate and failures as their Millennial parents. White or black, Easter-Christmas Christian or atheists, it doesn't matter. Millennials are better off not. Meanwhile Sup Forums "approved" people ought to be the ones breeding, having three or more children, and teaching them to grow up ubermensch. We are living in a time of opportunity in which the undesirables are voluntarily not breeding. No "Final Solution" needed.

Im 19

I'm going to have at least 6 children, starting about a year from now.

I really cannot understand me how all these people can avoid it. It makes my heart ache not having a little child of my own to hug and love.

Ideally, you should start reproducing now, but it's no harm to wait until 25-26.

STFU already, article was talking about 30 year olds. You made it about you, leading back to my point about you faggots being self centered garbage people.

Suppose I'd find a decent man to have them with
This is fixeable but difficult to fix, agreed.

Millenials need to get over themselves, it's fine, we're just never exposed to pregnancy anymore. We've stowed birth and death away in hospitals and can't deal with them as part of life, and we're trying our best to mask age away and treat old people like shit. And then stow them away in a hospice. The more you erase those things, the more alien they seem. I'm glad I still grew up in the countryside, not far from a farm where I played and saw veals being born.

We're the first generation that is so riddled with anxiety and panic attacks and other stupid disorders. Our lifestyle doesn't fit the thinking animals we are, that's why we get sick. If you've ever put an animal in an environment that goes against what it needs, you see it quickly. Put horses in a stable box and they get ticks, swinging left and right, get pigs in a way too small crate and they start gnawing on everything. Why does is surprise people so much that we just can't deal with the way we live today?

Again, if it makes you so miserable, don't sit around """"protesting"""", get up, make lifestyle choices that make you happy.

Checked.
Careers aren't happiness. A job well done brings satisfaction, but pushing paper or computer files doesn't. What you want by "career" is admiration, a level of praise and fame, feeling needed but like you don't need anyone. You don't have a career by being exceptionally good at something now. You get a career by knowing the right people and sucking up to them at the right moments.

Then stop acting like a know it all you fucking retard

It isn't about having a toy it's about having a family you love and lead and passing on the torch of humanity.
You have to have noticed you are aging up, by the time you realize all those people are gone with their own families it will be too late.

Because I'm not a sociopathic ancap like most of Sup Forums, faggot. Only way anything gets better is altruism.

>mfw we'll never find and eradicate genetic predispositions to narcissism and sociopathy

>gets corrected
>calls the correction "retarded"

People in all those decades had reasons to worry

You shouldn't have kids desu, not because of the times but because cuck genes must be exterminated

>gay
You can still teach them how to be contributing members of society and to support the rest of your family.

>transgender
It's just a mental disease. So try to heal your kids and don't let them have surgery that will fuck up their body.

Do you live your life based on remote possibilities? You could be struck by lightning.

Not wanting kids just seems a bit selfish. Especially if you're a socialist.

Altruism is the cause of most wars you dolt

Gay.

>claims to know something, provides evidence and arguments
>"OMG STOP PRETENDING TO
KNOW EVERYTHING!!"

Nice cognitive dissonance, kid

>literally zero life experience

enjoy those used up gen Z chicks though. i'm sure you won't mind taking care of jerome's kid as long as you get your own too :^)

That's fine but don't freak the fuck out and make me pay your living expenses when you're old.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Roasties keep sharing this on kikebook with yaaas so true you did God's work Elliot

Be cause humanity has no claws, no great muscles, no fangs or fur. We rise because we worked together and could pass on what we know and learned to the future.
You are just a selfish person which is why giving of yourself for others is anathema to you.

Actually grill for once.

>why none of us want little poop machines anymore.
why are antinatalists so fucking repulsive?

>19
>still not as cucked as you

GRANDPA BTFO

>The world needs new people
Elaborate on this please.

I just don't get it. The world can't need anything, people need things...people don't need more people, I don't need to be paying more taxes because some tosser (not necessarily you) squirts out another kid and can't afford to pay for it so drains the government funds even further.

Keeping the human race going isn't some noble pursuit that you're going to be magically rewarded for, it's all just death and taxes.

Kids rule

I'm older than you dipshit. Everything post wwii was better than now, except maybe the 70s recession.

Me too. I want to start having kids as soon as possible. I have to wait a little while though.

I do. Not the lightning thing, but things within reason. I'm scared as hell if I ever have a child that it will be born retarded. That would probably be the one thing that could make me contemplate killing myself. I am not raising a potato baby or even an autist.

>Fucking kings and queens of entire countries would pop out like 8 kids and they lived a life about as healthy and prosperous as a typical NEET or mcdonalds wage slave does now.
yeahhhhh you're a fucking idiot. just an FYI.

This.

The prospect of being a father terrifies me.

I'll admit I'm a virgin but I've never had any desire to have children. Just seems like an insane burden and too much effort.

Plus women wouldn't even want me anyway.

and poor people need to stop fucking, because they can't afford the fucking kids the government pays for them, which in turn they then tax us more, which then leads to the above repeating.
It's a vicious cycle.

anyone between the ages of 19-35 is a millennial, a vast majority of this board is from the same generation that they despise, so we need to drop the whole, "hurr durr muh millennial" shit.

Yeah it is about me, why should I care? What has the government done for me aside from take my money to give to worthless welfare nogs? Why the fuck should I not put myself before someone else?
And where in the article does it show that everyone interviewed was 30+? I see several people in their 20s interviewed.

I would if I had a job that paid well and was settled down.

>19
>didn't learn enough in high school to make a coherent response

but everyone's a winner so you still get a participation (you)

I'll have kids only if you allow me to fuck any daughters i make.

Trump, please, I'm tired of winning! Make it stop!

Eh i just need one reason
1) I don't like people and children even less

>doubling down on the cuck argument
Bold move.
Lets see if it pays off.

They are kids themselves which is why assuming adulthood repulses them

You're an idiot.

Go away.

Life has always been death and work (taxes).
The only problem are the modern humans and their way of life, which isn't rewarding enough for us to make us fight and overcome the hardships of life.

I'm just not into having children mostly because the world is in a fucked up spot right now, I'd have to be a complete prick to bring a kid into the world when I have no way of knowing if they have a future secured for them, fiscally and otherwise, if more people were cautious about having children and made sure they were prepared for them we wouldn't have so many shitty kids and even shittier family units, fuck all that noise.

Tldr: having kids for the sake of having kids is nigger tier.

To spit in the face of a nation that hates you.