This sonnof a bitch is probably the least justified character I've ever laid eyes on

This sonnof a bitch is probably the least justified character I've ever laid eyes on

>lives with Bojack rent free for years
>partially at fault for ruining his own rock opera
>never tries again or creates another rock opera despite showing the talent to do it
>becomes business partners with Mr. Peanut Butter, still lives with Bojack rent free
>starts insanely successful ride sharing business in Bojack's house, still gives Bojack nothing
>didn't even want to have sex with and/or have a romantic relationship with Emily

Seriously what the fuck is Todd's problem?

SAD HORSE SHOW

apparently he's asexual

He can't make another rock Opera because he was messed up with all the big wigs in the business.

Bojack keep killing his confidence so he never moved out.

Bojack didn't care about the cash and only let me do it there out of guilt.

He's a weirdo.

He can't take accountability for his actions because his character has the mentality of a child.

Bojack x MLP crossover when?

>Show makes a point to show hollywood can fuck up child stars
>No mentions of MK-ULTRA whatsover

>>didn't even want to have sex with and/or have a romantic relationship with Emily

Don't forget "gets mad when Bojack and Emily have sex despite having no sexual interest in Emily himself."

Is this show worth watching? I watched the first episode a week ago and found that most jokes fell flat or were pretty bad, but it felt like there was some potential when it wasn't focusing on jokes.

it's worth watching
the first few episodes aren't great but it really picks up

The show pulls a bait and switch half way through the season and its entire tone changes. A lot of reviewers had to reevaluate their rating for the series since it changed so drastically.

Definitely worth the watch. The jokes get better too.

This is one of the most asked questions about the show.

Yes, it gets better. One of the failures of the show was playing it safe in the early episodes to appeal to a wider audience. It steadily finds itself after that and has since found it's niche.

It's a dark comedy that gets better with time. Watch the first season and then decide.

You already posted this on Sup Forums.

eh,it's mostly just a circlejerk for the depressed audience

Yeah because that's really a thing.

>and only let me do it
>and only let me
>only let me
> let me
>me

Hi, Aaron. Or should I say Todd? ,':)

Welp, guess I'll give it another shot, thanks.

Hopefully never.

Yes, the earlier episodes didn't do the later ones any justice.

Watch an episode and play the bingo.

The point is that Bojack keeps him around as a pseudo-friend who unconditionally loves him. He's basically Bojack's pet dog.

Sometimes he plays with Diane's pet dog, and they cause trouble.

>SUCK A D*CK DUMB SH*TS
:(

Suck a shit dumb dicks. I mean, rest in peace.

>only a brief cameo of Mia in the background of season 3

Best girl deserves better.

Mia a shit. Beloved character actress Margo Martindale is best girl.

People mainly like her because they want to bang her.

He was fine but unlike most of the characters he keeps on getting worse and worse. I hate him now
Mr. PB still is the best

Don't count on more, now that Todd is allegedly asexual.

He is a loser but he never gets shit unlike everyone else.

It is, but only about 0.00001% of people are genuinely asexual. Odd choice for a character, but I'm game with it.

>Don't forget "gets mad when Bojack and Emily have sex despite having no sexual interest in Emily himself."
That annoyed me the most about this season. Bojack should have had no qualms in telling him that just stringing her along because he doesn't want her with anyone else but won't be with her himself is bullshit.

>that time you got drunk and yelled this at your girlfriend's parents

I know Margo is a sex goddess, user, but her character is genuinely funny.

Good to kill some time, but not a must watch, imo

I'm still mad about how Todd treated Mia in that episode.

> gets angry because someone's hard work pays off
> she feels sorry for him and tries to help him out of kindness
> procedes to laugh in her face for caring and runs around celebrating as if he achieved something

I think it annoys me more because in "a series of assholes", he's the one asshole who people don't think is one in the series,

>It is, but only about 0.00001% of people are genuinely asexual

Less than 10% are gay and they're EVERYWHERE I popular media. But trans is the new hotness. So I guess that will take over soon.

I guess the writer's think Todd's hilarious and sympathetic. No idea where they got that idea. Hes the worst part of the show.

i'm asexual after sex

I'm not depressed and i love it. Also nice trips.

>Yes, the earlier episodes didn't do the later ones any justice.
This. Also nice trips.

>didn't even want to have sex with and/or have a romantic relationship with Emily
Well that's just because he's not interested in her like that
>He can't make another rock Opera because he was messed up with all the big wigs in the business.
Also this

The first half of season 1 isn't the best thing ever. The second half of season 1 and seasons 2 and 3 are very good

Season 3 is okay, but it's kind of starting to feel routine.
>previous season ended on a hopeful note
>characters start doing a bit better at the start of new season
>things slowly break down
>second or third to last episode is the bleakest one yet
>finale ends on a hopeful note

It's getting a bit tiresome.

>tfw she will never berate you for being a waste of life and resources
>tfw you will never get back at her by dominating the hell out of her in bed
>tfw you will never help her relax after a stressful day of working for a network

Glad I'm not the only person who feels like this.

Side note,

>Captcha: Oliveira pessoa honggoderpo
Dafuq, hiroshimoot

The funny thing about Todd is that now that Mr. Peanutbutter has been fleshed out, Todd has no reason to exist.

Mr. Peanutbutter is now everything Todd was, but more fleshed out, more likable, and vastly more funny.

it is a thing with people suffering from trauma like child rape survivors

Mr. Peanutbutter is an existentialist and Todd is more of an absurdist. Essentially, one finds meaning; the other looks for it, doesn't find it, continues looking, and so on into infinity.

Mr. Peanutbutter is the third piece to the trinity that is him, BoJack and Todd. Each has no point to their lives, and each tries to find ways around that truth.

>Playing it safe in the early episodes
>Those cookies played it safe by starting off as just butter and sugar
>Hitler played it safe by just starting off as a little boy who loved art

He's asexual and Bojack wants him to live there no matter how much he says otherwise.

>Less than 10% are gay and they're EVERYWHERE I popular media

Well there are at least enough gay people for them to have their own bars.

Yet

This is why the fourth season should probably be the last.

Thankfully it does feel like that'll happen. BoJack has basically alienated every friend he ever had, from PC, to Todd, to Charlotte, to Herb, and caused whatsherface's death. All he has left is maybe Diane and MrPB and his daughter(?).

So he'll either lose everything, reset back to his pre-season 1 state, or move on, not as a better person, but a slightly wiser one and just leave Hollywoo.

Or maybe he'll just kill himself.

There are also probably people who hope he makes everything right and gets a happy ending.

There's no way he'll get a happy ending, not after the immense fuck ups and his degrading personality. The best he can hope for is to cut his losses and move on.

But I sincerely hope he doesn't kill himself because that would be needlessly cruel (even if in-tone with the way things are going).

Explain

I predict that Bojack will somehow fuck up his relationship with his daughter, realizes that he's toxic, and goes on to live an isolated life in Maine like he imagined Charlotte having.

That's the most realistic prediction out of all of them.

The entire point of the show is that everyone is broken. But due to the forced perspective of seeing everything in comparison to Bojack, our brains are tricked into categorizing characters by the ever enforced sliding scale of "good and bad." In Bojack's world, good and bad doesn't exist. It's just "tolerably stupid" and "absolute monster."

And it Margot Martindale's case, absolutely hilarious.

it still hurts

Retards tend to be asexual, at least a lot more then the norm. I don't have any statistics on that, just personal experience after having worked with them. If there's anyone I can believe being asexual, it's Todd.

>apparently he's asexual
Go back to tumblr.

There is no such thing as asexual in humans

Princess Carolyn is the only good person on the show.

She literally cheated her assistant out of an promotion because she couldn't bear to not have her at her side.

PC is a bitch. And not a hot bitch like Mia, but a backstabbing one. And you know what happens to betrayers, don't you?

>less than 10%
Try less than 2-3%, and that's being generous (but more realistic than the watchtower's .5-1%)

I personally just want to see her smack right into the same hell everyone else smack into and be, for the first time in the show, they one that got away because the facade of Hollywoo collapse the more she tried to make it work for her. She has the wits, the desire to improve, and the kindness needed for everyone to go "she's a hardworking hollywoodrone that still retains a small part of her humanity."

That, or become another coke fuel executive as a reminder no matter who, hollywoo drags everyone and everyone they know down a pit of despair.

But who knows

>retards
>asexual
Don't know what retards you have been around of, but my personal experience in the special olympics is that you need to be very aware where their hands are going.

He's mad about it because she is his friend and he knows how Bojack treats the woman he sleeps with

MKULTRA were lsd experiments done in the 60's and 70's not sure what you think they were

But Bojack never treated Emily poorly. Todd was the one acting shitty at the dinner rehearsal.

By the time he confronted hijack it was clear from Emily that the horse had done something.