What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KqFNbCcyFkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sneee

They never stopped.

It went on for too long so they had to recycle old plots and they did it badly. In an effort to appear original they are trying to be topical and trendy but they fail miserably because it takes too long to produce an episode. Also they reference websites and technology way too often and it's embarrassing.

Homer planted gummy bears instead of crop seeds

Formerly chucks

Help, the city slicker's about to escape.
Get your non-Park Avenue manicured hands off me, you dirty farmer.
*gasping* He can feed!

He can feed. He can feed. He can feed. He can feed. He can feed. He can feed.
I can fuuuuuck!

Ooh, help me Dr. Sneed!
Dr. Sneed, Dr. Sneed. Dr. Sneed, Dr. Sneed. Dr. Sneed, Dr. Sneed. Oh... Dr. Sneed.
Dr. Snned, Dr. Sneed.

What's wrong with me?
Your soil pH is up around 9.6.
Want a second opinion.
You're also planting gummy bears.

Dr. Sneed, Dr. Sneed. Dr. Sneed, Dr. Sneed. Dr. Sneed, Dr. Sneed. Oh... Dr. Sneed.
Dr. Sneed, Dr. Sneed.

Can I fuck and suck anymore?
Of couse you can!
Well I couldn't before.
*loud sucking noises*

I hate every Feed and Seed
Was formerly Chuck's now it is Sneed's
Oh you'll never make a farmer out of me!

Oh my God, I was wrong
It was Chuck's all along
You've finally made a farmer
Yes, we've finally made a farmer
Yes, you've finally made a farmer out of me
Yes, we've finally made a farmer out of you
I love you, Dr. Chuck!

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

Why would you sully one of the best simpsons moment with that lame meme?

Someone get this chuckhead outta here

It went from being counter culture to being the culture. The show had a built-in expiration date regardless if all the talent behind it stayed.

This video explains it well
youtube.com/watch?v=KqFNbCcyFkk
>inb4 too long
It's very worth a watch since its of the most well-made analysis of this subject.

jews

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ spammer from india

thanks OP. we needed another sneeeeeeed thread

Was good till the 13th season, fuck everyone saying that it was good only till the 9th seaosn.

so self-defeating, every time
SNEED

It was good until 9, watchable until 13

Al Jean

They squandered the characters introduced in season 11, episode 5. Would've been suitable replacements for Troy and Lionel.