Would the southern states of Brazil succeed if they seceded and formed their own country? Also, what would it be called...

Would the southern states of Brazil succeed if they seceded and formed their own country? Also, what would it be called, just "South Brazil"?

It'll basically be a Portuguese speaking Uruguay.

In principle, it's an awesome idea. I can trace my family back to people who fought against the Portuguese in the Revolução Farroupilha. I'm 100% for southern independence. The big issue is how massively left wing the south, RS in particular, is. The left has easily won, at least for president since '89. So this push for independence would be foiled by lefty cucks. And even if it succeeded, those same lefty cucks would push for a lefty cuck government. Thus turning into Uruguay or Argentina.

Gib back land

yes, get the land back so you can elect a former terrorirst homeless man to be in charge of it :^)

>Would the southern states of Brazil succeed if they seceded and formed their own country?

Uncle Sam would make sure that wouldn't happen. There are only two countries allowed to succeed in western hemisphere: burgerland and it's hat.

it would be called outer heaven and a new white utopia

a white utopia who has voted massively for PT since PT was avaliable to be voted for. it would be a cucked white utopia, which in the end isn't white at all.

It would be called Whitopia

""""""""""""""""White""""""""""""""""

Destroy Brazil, ressurect La Plata & Peru-Bolivian Confederacy

Everything we have we won through fire and blood.
The day this nation territorial integrity is threatened is the day where the perprators signed their own death warrant.

Nope. Only if São Paulo goes with them.

>it would be a cucked white utopia, which in the end isn't white at all.

This behaviour seems pretty white to me

>trusting gauchos that wanted to loot our capital.

Do you let you girlfriend go to parties alone anão?

Well, being a undissolvable union as the constitutions says, I gather they would have considerable resistance from all the army slaughtering them and all that.

Isnt it called Rio Grande Du Sol or someshit

They have a cool flag

Rio Grande do Sul

>Thus turning into Uruguay or Argentina.
like PT wasn't commie at all

>"Go ahead, make my day."

It's a terrible idea for several reasons, just change the government so it doesn't steal all the money from the richer states to give to the poor northerners and everything is fine.

Southern here. No.

I hope we stay in Hueland because south brazil is leftist as fuck.

We wuold end up becoming a France if we left hueland.

>reading is hard for me

he literally stated, that the left won president elections since '89, are you retarded or what?

Its hard to say. On the one hand, it'd be a very white country. On the other hand, they have Rio Grande do Sul, which is a concentrated California. They're very communist and have been the bane for most of Brazil's existence. What would most likely happen:
>south declares independance
>very weak global player
>no longer has valuable Amazon
>no longer has acres of plantations in the north
>no longer has economic powerhouse Sao Paulo
>only educated whites with no nigs
>but also a lot of cucked, elitist, Ivory tower whites
>they DEMAND that they import poor "refugee" nigs from the north
>BLACKS the whitest part of Brazil
>white stronghold destroyed
And all you have left are the whites of Sao Paulo, who in the very least are smart enough to make money and have an alliance with the Japanese.

Only RS actually, PR and SC have always been rightist.

>south declares independance
>immediately crushed by the armed forces
>no longer spouts the gay ass independant south meme
>resentment brews
>repeat

>And even if it succeeded, those same lefty cucks would push for a lefty cuck government. Thus turning into Uruguay or Argentina.
read again you massive faggot

>read again you massive faggot

>White

No, RS is full of communists. They would be another Uruguay.

GIVE BACK RIO GRANDE DO SUL
SOUTH BRAZIL IS RIGHTFUL URUGUAYAN CLAY
KILL THE HUES MATE WAR NAO