This is Karnak

This is Karnak.
Karnak can see the flaws in almost everything.
But can he see the flaws in Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

He can't see what isn't there.

That would require flaws

Anyone feel like Bendis'll pull a Scarlet Witch on him, and have him be obsessed with fixing the flaws in the universe, that he warps reality itself to create a timeline where no inhuman exists?

Like, I feel like if Marvel thinks that the Inhumans are a bust, they'll just end up murking them all, and that Karnak will be at the center of it somehow.

>He starts breaking the fourth wall by realizing the flaws of the Marvel universe as written.

When the hell does #6 come out?

Nonsense, every cereal has a flaw.

I feel like this guy is one of the few characters who could potentially beat path to victory.

Has he ever taken a long hard look in the mirror?

Can anybody explain how Karnak went from a bobbleheaded Jafar to a weird Wolverine cosplayer

He can only see on the human spectra. Seriously just have someone give him cancer didn't he just get over pregeria?

What was the deal at the start of the whole Inhumans push where he committed suicide? How'd he come back from that? Did anything come from his ranting? Did they just pretend it never happened?

Found the flaw in progeria. Cured himself then let others suffer.

Also I really hate the karate guy shit who beats up a guy who's body is like 5 feet of steel in terms of durability. It feels lazy and more power level BS unless he's in an industrial plant and using his environment.

Found the flaw in death

Karnak doesn't seem that impressive with an oversized Santa cap on his head.
Because of that I don't think he's going to be much help to the Inhumans during the Inhumans vs. X-Men story.

>Also I really hate the karate guy shit who beats up a guy who's body is like 5 feet of steel in terms of durability
Silver's a fairly soft metal.

He can't he'll just see the flaws and begin giving himself a make over that can last several hours

Are you joking or serious?, you can never tell with retcons.

Dude I don't read comics. I just study them religiously so I can mock them online and have some idea what my friends are talking about in polite conversation.

anyone with muscle strength capable of lifting 5 tons with one hand can break from every hold that relies on cinching tendons, and won't extend mobility into a lock position

yours trutly, someone who studied the octagon holds (either let it break and get out or counter it)

Serious

>death is flawed, so I un-died

Fuck comics

I'm
And I was joking, but I'm not surprised.

This is Marvel Shill.
Marvel Shill has to shill inhumans in almost every thread.
But can the Marvel Shill see how pathetic he is?

Never.

That is incredibly fucking stupid. How does that even make any sense?