WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

blacksandsentertainment.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAVE

SKITTLES

>It's another black people are too retarded to do even basic research episode
Tired of this shit. There are plenty of actual real black kingdoms.

is this black avatar the last airbender?

WUZ

Sure looks like it.

KANGS

>0.5 percent of the world's population has vitiligo
>tumblr thinks they deserve representation in everything
why

>actual real black kingdoms.

Yeah, but none of them were as impressive as Egypt. It's always gotta be Egypt since it was technically Rome before Rome even existed. Egypt was one of the earliest more impressive civilizations to exist, and none of the early black kingdoms got to that level, hence why it's touted to be one in the first place.

It's kinda funny when you think about it though. It'd be like some random Irish or German person being proud of Rome, as if their ancestors were the one to create it, assuming this only because their ancestors lived in the same continent the Romans were in.

Special Snowflake syndrome. Same reason why back in the 2000s, they were many deviantart OCs with heterochromia. They just gotta have the character gain a special physical trait that's rare and'll make them stand out because they don't know how to make characters stand out via actually writing them in a good way.

What's this? show or game? source?

>Yeah, but none of them were as impressive as Egypt.
One of them god damn was Egypt. It was ruled by a line of Nubians for a while.

All I have is some filthy Irish and then some Hungarian. So whisky and pasturized milk before anybody knew about.

I have this co-worker who thinks that the Irish were noble savages. Proud he's Welsh, too. Big commie. Hates any form of imperialism, like you know that Monty Python sketch where the guy is asking what the Romans have done for us? Fucker would say that it's all bad because they lost their culture when Romans outlawed hostage sacrifice.

literal kang detected

Thought Greeks could claim Egypt since the last Ptolemaic Dynasty came from Greek Royalty.

Ethiopia's pretty damn impressive.

blacksandsentertainment.com

Found the source

but if the Egyptians were black that means they owned slaves

WUZ NUBIANS

Seriously if this kind of stuff was just set in the Nubian-ruled dynasties it would be fine

That's a weak argument since when was percentage of the population a argument against a characters design,

and the likelihood someone with viltiligo sees whatever show or comic and appreciate it is isn't impossible either, I have aggresive vitiligo myself and if I was a bored kid and saw this i would probably dig it. but i'm not a kid anymore and the character design looks like shit.

and just to be clear I'm not advocating for more characters with vitiligo but I'm fine whenever a artist decide to draw them with it, even though it looks like garbage

>It's kinda funny when you think about it though. It'd be like some random Irish or German person being proud of Rome, as if their ancestors were the one to create it, assuming this only because their ancestors lived in the same continent the Romans were in.

Yeah that's a thing that happens though not Rome but to other countries, not saying it's common but black people believing they all have such big impact in ancient Egypt isn't a common believe either.

Yeah but that didn't end well. They got driven out and were hated so much Egyptians made paintings about them killing blacks. They kinda drove the kingdom into the ground too. It's like bragging that you can trace your lineage back to Caligula.

>but black people believing they all have such big impact in ancient Egypt isn't a common believe either.
You'd be surprised how many that live outside of Africa do genuinely believe that.
Shit, I can't tell you how many distant aunts and uncles I've seen at family reunions try to tell me about how they can be traced back to some Pharoah.
It's kind of like the black version of chemtrails and fluoride in the water making us all faggots.

This is the 1st time I've seen a character with vitiligo, Michael Jackson and Uncle Ruckus notwithstanding.

this representation culture should be destroyed or just minimized as early as possible, jesus fuck.

yeah sorry to say you have stupid relatives, probably have to do with African Americans literally can'd find out what country they originated from, asked my american cousin this and he say his friends their family doesn't believe this, as you said it's the like black version of chemtrails the minority of a minority believe this

does it somehow personally affect you if Egyptians are depicted as black instead of vaguely brownish or do you just like to complain

*smacks lips*

yes they did nothing for Egypt or any nation

are you an Ancient Egyptian? Why do you care?

Fuck off

they claim to have ruled a nation but they never did

ok? So why do you care?

I seriously don't see the difference between Niggers and their WE WUZ KANGS and Cuckasians and their WE WUZ ALIEUMS

i want them to know their was no blacks in egypt

why?

Nobody probably had super powers either.

niggers appropriating it is annoying, yes

i know your shit posting but you know there never was a black king

and why does it bother you so much if a children's cartoon depicts one?

its false history and blackwashing

but that's not true they traded a lot with Abyssinia to gain the mass of gold they acquired

Cuckasians achieved somthing and niggers never did anything i don't see Cuckasians running and claiming something they are not

wtf it's real?

and that's not true either, one of the richest kings in our history is black

I always thought that the ancient Egyptians were their own ethnicity? Not black or white, rather brown.

they were, and were apparently distinct from Arabs until the Caliphate wiped them out

arabs?

no they are not have you seen their history they live in poverty

who

dude just search it's not that hard to find.

Oh boy here we go with that old story again

yes the religion of peace could never do such a thing

mods should probably delete this anyways this started as Sup Forums thread and will die as a Sup Forums thread

If the richest king was black wouldn't that make him common knowledge, why don't you just give me a name dude.

Anyone can do it, but nobody does it because they need the local workforce

>its false history
These are children with powers who are probably saving the world
There are much bigger stretches from real world sources you get to worry about than race

>Educate yourself, shitlord

Holy fuck it's because it devalues legitimate history when you try to make major claims that are outright lies. I'm a pasty white dude but it is still literally part of moral responsibility to speak out against this kind of thing.

That as well as the fact that every day this WE WUZ bullshit is propegated is another day we don't get good media about the actual ancient black kindoms, which is a horrific waste of potential on top of being deteriorating towards actual black history and reputation.

Also there where black rulers in Egypt for a period of time, but they didn't last long and where pretty much only relevant during the lowest point of the civilisation.

no, i'm not your google search fucking do it yourself.

All memes aside who interested in seeing this movie or cartoon

wow you're a dumbass

SHOOT HIM

You're right you're a retard who starts bitching and throwing a fit because someone asked a simple who question

the black girl (the blackest girl) is the only design i like all other sucks so bad,

Mansa Musa I think? Made his wealth around real estate and is estimated to be richer than our current billionares if that's possible. Also a muslim.

idk if you are generally that ignorant but Africa is filled with rich kingdoms that can be on the same level as medieval Europeans or South American kingdoms.

The problem is that there aren't that many archaeologists dedicated to searching for African artifacts and most of them were fucked off by European colonists or are being currently fucked over by extremists.

And the reason why there isn't any archaeological interest in Africa is due to the ignorance that Africans lived as tribal fucktards for most of human history. That kind of thinking is gradually going away now, I mean it was only a few years ago that Archeologists debunked the eurocentric view that Ancient Egypt copied their structures from the Europeans, when in reality they came up with it on their own.

>This thread is still up

Mods sure are a bunch of lazy cunts

it's not hard to search for the richest king in history user go kill yourself.

they love race focused threads.

It's not that hard to answer questions, but it's easy for you to continue bitching

>waifu fans

I gave you a answer fuck face, do it yourself. someone else in this thread already gave the fucking answer but you are to fucking dense to see it.

Also they have a native American in it

This isn't about about what the answer is anymore faggot, it's about the fact that you went an a hissyfit and bitched because I asked a question that I wanted to know about and you wouldn't give an answer to. Instead all you did was complain.

He is. They teach you about him in school. Certainly not very much, but the basic "crashed regional economy then fixed it with more money" story is told. I can only assume most people just forget because everything school teaches either bleeds out one ear or was never absorbed to begin with

>liking lolis

no thanks, the girl is legit only the only appealing design. The other is either boring or unappealing especially mini-Ramses

and the reason why i didn't want to give what you want is because I dislike you and you are dense, it's not my fault you want to continue this debate instead of searching like these user.

no one owns you shit fucc boi so learn how do research yourself it will help you in the long run.

I just realized sand boy has vitiligo

See

You don't like me because all I did was ask "who" which was the only thing in my first post, you act like that matters at all to me, but hey at least I got some mileage out of you seeing how much you love to bitch and call names, and like I said this isn't about the answer anymore it's all about how you're a whiner

Beware Sup Forumsmblr nigger, you're in for a trigger!

Must've been hard moving those goalposts

>it was technically rome before rome existed

lolno. Ancient Egypt was impressive for their innovations engineering, architecture and farming and were also very wealthy and prosperous, but they weren't "Rome". Rome was an expansionist empire that excelled at conquest. They were always adapting ideas from those they conquered and adding to their arts, sciences and laws.

Egypt on the other hand were for most of their history were a largely isolationist kingdom that kept to itself and were always very slow to adapt new ideas and practices. They sucked at warfare in particular and "egypt" was conquered and ruled by various groups over history because of this.

Hey, Ethiopia managed to be independent throughout the majority of its history

>And the reason why there isn't any archaeological interest in Africa
You don't think it has anything to do with dysfunctional, violent, and/or war-torn societies being rather common in Africa?

Well he did mention them being fucked over by extremists

*couch*

They got fucked up by Mussolini, a fucking cartoon of a man.

Which extremists are responsible for the famine in Zimbabwe?

Mugabe?

This guy

Mugabe's increasinlgy fascist regime?

They got fucked over by the Papacy being the most contrary shit ever

>We need to protect christanity from the muslims
>*looks at Ethiopia, the oldest christian state"
>Nah let the muzzies kill them.

Egypt has always been a mixture of natives, blacks, other northern africans, levantites, arabs and later greeks, the Caliphate didn't change that the only they did was establishing Arabic as the main language

The thing is even if it was true. Is it a good reason to be proud of that?

We enslaved people like everyone else yeah!!

Mugabe's fast-track land reform which forced white settlers of their farms in 2000 and caused widespread famine due the lack of know-how, can be considered an act of terror

The pyramids were built by commissioned workers, the jews were whiny shits

Jewish slaves. Which they claim where also black. Therefore... Blacks invented slavery and brought it to America!

Which is actually historically accurate, come to think of it...

You've been making alot of race baiting threads today OP

Arabs invented slavery, and the slave trade among middle eastern nations was much much worse than the slave trade that took place across the Atlantic