i.imgur.com/fv0yhra.png
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
i.imgur.com/habPucD.png
i.imgur.com/zpUXGUD.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y
youtube.com/watch?v=JbvTjCbpVdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the climate we evolved in had different evolutionary pressures
>b-but all differences resulting from said evolutionary pressures stopped at skin tone!

Species who lived 100 000+ years under completely different evolutionary pressures because of different climate and surroundings can't be the same by his own definition.
As for "work together" part, it's blacks who don't want to work together, northerners are inherently altruistic and caring.

People didn't start in Africa, they started in the middle east in the garden of eden. We didn't evolve from anything and the earth isn't 100,000+ years old.

Bill Nye is only safe because he lives in majority white society, which is protected by white cops.

As Nye why he can't lead by example on the issue of racial integration?

Shouldn't he be teaching the darkest and meanest niggers he can find, just to prove that the only difference is color?

Why won't people like Nye walk their talk?

If there's no such thing as race then there's no such thing as racism.

Sweet! I can call blacks niggers and it's not racist! Awesome!

Shut up the earth is 5 billion years old

Fuckin this

I hate these people with all my heart

Kek

Yeah but now I have to deal with a Jew god that made niggers. Not really better.

5 billion years is only 10,000 God years.

Come on people, this isn't even high level shit.

Denying the science of biology is entrenched leftist dogma now.

>people from the North are inherently more altruistic and caring
wat

From the guy who would incriminate Climate Change deniers.

Science has become as oppressive as the Church

Nice meme

>is he right pol?
No, not really. He also belongs to the atheist crowd, that should be enough to disregard anything he says on the spot

On the advice of counsel, I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege.

>the evidence of common sense

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND dropped.

> Bill Nye the Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Guy.
>nostalgic nu-male faggots think hes some authority on all things science

Great so can we end affirmative action now

>the left: HOW CAN RETHUGLICANS DENY CLIMATE CHANGE?!?!?!? HOW CAN THEY BE SO ANTI-SCIENCE???????

>....

>the left: RACE ISN'T REAL!!!! YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR GENDER JUST BY SAYING SO!!!! SLEEPING AROUND AND DOING DRUGS IS 100% FINE AND HEALTHY!!!!

>Science has become as oppressive as the Church

>rounding differences across several mathematical formulae result in different answers at the end
>war breaks out

Then the "german" race is not reponsible for anything.

>le ebin tv science guy for kids

I gave you some Reddit gold. Quality post m'lady

He oblviously didn't go to school with nogs and sandniggers or lived around them.

Call it race or ethnicity, it doesn't matter, it's still the foundation of culture. Some cultures are better than others by any standard and some are just not compatible. Fuck this guy.

He's right in a biologcial sense.
Cluturally there is still race. Black culture is shit

YOU DONT OWN GOVERNMWNT GRANTS TO SMOKE WEED AND WATCH GLACIERS MELT!!!!

>culturally
Culture doesn't mean anything.

Nah, fuck off. I don't have an issue with Christianity, but the whole "The Earth is only around 10,000 years old" is stupid.

So stupid, that it spits in the faces of Christians and makes them look like idiots.

2 Peter 3:8
But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

>monkey wants to pretend he is human
nice try.

TOP KEK

Crime rate by race & income docile - Washington Post
i.imgur.com/Fd513ly.jpg

Table 43 of the FBI - Crime Rate by Race
imgur.com/a/7WHDF

Welfare rates by Race
imgur.com/mUIQ81x

Chicago Crime Rate by Race:
i.imgur.com/C4ynKq4.jpg

NYPD Crime Rate by Race:
imgur.com/a/uldwJ

- USA:
i.imgur.com/j4zfDzP.jpg
i.imgur.com/vQFXn5k.jpg
i.imgur.com/6o5ltzX.png

- Canada:
i.imgur.com/msUR00v.png
i.imgur.com/fv0yhra.png

- Brazil:
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png

- United Kingdom:
i.imgur.com/habPucD.png

- Germany
i.imgur.com/zpUXGUD.jpg

ALONG WITH THE EVIDENCE OF COMMON SENSE, DOG BREEDERS HAVE PROVEN THROUGH YEARS OF EFFORT THAT DOGS ARE ONLY ONE SPECIES. THE COLOR OF THEIR WOLF ANCESTORS FUR AND ULTIMATELY MY DOG, AND YOUR DOG IS A CONSEQUENCE OF INBREEDING AND SELECTIVE BREEDING. DISPITE OUR RECENT SAD CONFLICTS HERE IN WESTMINISTER,

>THERE REALLY IS NO SUCH THING AS BREEDS

THERE IS ONLY ONE DOG. EACH OF THEM MUCH, MUCH MORE ALIKE THAN DIFFERENT. THEY ALL COME FROM DOMESTICATION, THEY ARE FROM THE SAME PLANET, A PALE BLUE DOG IN THE VASTNESS OF SPACE. WE HAVE TO BARK TOGETHER.

>Childrens entertainer thinking his opinion is more valid than anybody else's

It depends on how you define "race."

Stating that biologically we are all the same is completely accurate. However, I'm sure people would agree there is a difference between a great dane and a pitbull.

I just wish we couldn't breed with each other.

No, he isn't right. Simply.

Bill Nye is a nigger.

Amazing how many subjects you become a master in after receiving your bachelor's in mechanical engineering

They don't want you to think there be race, but it do.

Nope, niggers are subhuman

This quote in OP is 100% scientifically, undeniably, objectively FALSE AS SHIT.

gonna have to sub species the wolf and coyote harder later on.

>Friend of mine shared this on kikebook
>I tell her that Bill Nye is just a Mechanical Engineer, not a Biologist or anything like that
>She goes on about how he designed things for NASA or whatever, so therefore he is right
>Tell that to William Shockley
>unfriended

He's a fucking retard who reads from a script, he's not even a real fucking scientist for fucks sake.

Also
what he said

When someone's first argument is to invoke common sense I grow immediately suspicious of their claims.

Checked

I think you're onto something.

POL BTFO!

youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y

The 19th century classifications are not scientific but we can easily divide our species into subgroups using the notion of genetic distance, in the same way biologists divide animal species into subspecies.

>damage control

>we wuz bacteria

If youd have said pseudo science than yes i would agree with you

What have you done to end racism today pol?

Virtue signaling, as a "scientist" he can't actually believe this.

"Oh you're going to pay me to make a video in which I say whatever your audience wants to hear?"

So evolution is a lie?

do not desecrate the Catholic Christ-chan with your Protestant autism

>bachelors in mechanical engineering
dropped

That... has nothing to do with the age of the universe.

It refers to the extra-temporal nature of God, which is an important detail that was frequently ignored back when atheists still bothered to justify their arguments.

People say that race isn't a thing, but they constantly act like it is a thing, even when they claim to not believe in it.

I mean, how much race-baiting material does the media go through in 24 hours?

All dogs come from wolves. And your point is?

>muh stardust

Bill Nye is fucking retarded.

Praise KEK

When did Bill start to pander to Liberals?

>is he right pol?

no.

in fact he will be labeled as pseudo-scientist in one or two generations.

>One species
Yes.

>One race
No. It's a biological fact that africans lack neadnerthal genes, for example.

great meme there laddo boyo

>mechanical engineer knows a lot about evolutionary biology

You act like Bill Nye wouldn't go to war with China over Carbon tax.

No, but we used to try to explain to people that "Race is a social concept" and they literally can't understand what that means (racists tend to be illiterate hicks, what a shock) so now we just say "Race isn't a real thing"

>The evidence of common sense.
Holy shit I thought this was a line that only creatards rolled out, fuck me.
>Muh all one people.
But that simply isn't true, we're each individual people and we collectively make up multiple different diverse cultures with varying values and religious tendencies, taboos and traditions.
>There really is no such thing as race.
It would be more accurate to say that Race is a poorly defined term, however this does not mean that humans are all alike. Ethnic groups have substantial differences between them and some of them are simply objectively more successful at producing what we would consider civilized societies than others.

no. he's self evidently incorrect.

t.real ph.D, not some bachelors in faggotology like bill "tehhh science jew" nye

What if Bill Nye the Science Guy was just part of a long game, to condition children to see scientists as authority figures, so that when we're adults we don't question them on political matters?

I mean, Bill isn't even a real scientist. He has a BA in mechanical engineering, so he's basically the STEM equivalent of a burger-flipper.

>race is a social construct
>racism isn't
idgi

Aren't black people more prone to sickle-cell anemia because of genetic differences? Is that not enough to say that there are clearly distinctions between the races?

I hate niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=JbvTjCbpVdo

It doesn't have to do with race, but rather all to do with culture

it's both

Of course he is, which is why you don't see any arguments from Sup Forums other than straw men and ad hominems.

No you dumb fuck.

Even niggers don't like it when white progressive asshats like him say "there's no such thing as race", because without race how can they claim that BLACK lives matter, or demand reparative gibsmedats?

>Mfw

Earth is 10,000 years old, 2000 years ago.

12,000 years old * 365 days in year = 4,380,000 days

1 day = 1000 years

4,380,000 * 1000 = 4.38 billion years

Google says the earth is 4.54 billion years old

Give or take a few hundred years and the Bible accurately predicts the age of the earth

>muh fossils planted by the devil ay tell yuu hwat

ikr it all depends on what you mean by "exist"

ITT: literally zero valid arguments

Microevolutionary adaptations exist. Genetic drift exists. Race is a thing and it will be until everyone has interbred enough that we all look the same.

bill nye is not a qualified authority on scientific topics since he's an entertainer with a meager education and literally zero academic experience in research.

he's especially unqualified to address biological topics since his education is in engineering.

Recaption to "White guy from Norway RAPES woman from Africa - racism over "

19th century classifications are based on cephalic morphology and are 100% scientific. all plant species were classified on morphology, too, you wouldn't call that unscientific. genetic classification is just much more specific and accurate.

>I get my science from a children's show host and Al Gore
liberals lol

How is this kike considered an authoritative source on scientific matters when he just has a Bachelors in Engineering?

I'd bet money on it

he's right in the sense that niggers should stop causing so many racial conflicts

>assume 1 day equals 1000 years in order for this statement to be true
yeah nice try kid

the power of celebrity

If there really is no such thing as race then quit telling us to be guilty for being white.