Desparate Lügenpresse Vs Trump

One of the most read german Newspapers "die Welt" dedicates a whole page to Propaganda against Trump and this is what it looks like

Germany yes!

>this painting
>Will :
>be banned
>in the White House
>cost a Million $
>be worthless

Germany no!

Fuck this, in CH the two most read gratis newspapers are also against Trump. They are very biased and it annoys me so much!!

>Die Welt
>Charlie Hebdo
>''Oh no we cant possibly print that that is so offensive and gross to Muslims''
>Trump
>''Hahaha look here a naked Trump with his tiny dick out isn't it hilarious, Americans?''

This is fucking embarrassing.

Liberals are okay with body shaming again?

Sweet!

This chick is fat and ugly and no one is ever going to fuck her!

I can't wait for the Euro butthurt when he wins

Mate this is not a Euro / US divide, look at your own fucking country to recognise that

This is a right-wing / left-wing divide that is taking place all across the Western world

Half of the people in Europe will rejoice if Trump wins

I also can't wait. Most people here now next to nothing about Trump yet they condemn him like the sheep they are

You're right on all accounts bar the fucking.
Tell me you don't know at least 3 guys that'll stick it in any roastie

welt.de has literally declared their main purpose is serving the kike masters

Remember, Liberals are a-okay with body shaming so long as it fits their adjenda.

They even shut down their regular comments page which was one of the main redpill hubs in German online media.

this. take not boys.

Merkel is buttbuddies with Friede Springer. Their reporters are basically forbidden from writing anything ait-left.

>ait
*anti

Their comment section has always been small fries when compared with t-online. The hate is flowing in so rapidly on that one that you cannot even keep up with it, even though all of it is oneliners.

Only advantage of Welt was that you didn't need an account.

Good thing Germans don't matter in our elections

This is alright. It's just a symptom of the entire establishment having a total melt-down, similar to what happens in the US since Trump or with the AfD having more votes than CDU in their home turf, which unleashed a spectacular tidal wave of butthurt. The left is losing. Everywhere. This is their dying cry. Enjoy this ride while it lasts because our victory is guaranteed at this point.

My thoughts exactly. (((Professional))) news outlets, who by public metric are expected to be critical and honest, have resorted to mocking their opponent by using name calling, lies, dick jokes, humiliation, and a deliberate expedition of unbiased reporting.

Liberal biased media, education, and laws becoming are blatantly visible to the public. I can only hope the pendulum of history swings back to Nationalism, and Right wing policies.

For some reason they do not seem to be capable of realizing that calling someone worse than Hitler won't work when calling them Hitler already didn't work.

They are a one-trick pony and now that the trick stopped working they are fucked because they unlearned how to do anything else.

Gott mit Europa.

I am looking so forward for this day, because it will be the day when Merkel's politic will also fall.

The only thing I am concerned about is, I think most of the beta cucks in germany won't realize what happened over the last year and will start to simply blame Trump and capitalism when they loose they jobs and so on.

This! All the interesting comments - deleted.

>The only thing I am concerned about is, I think most of the beta cucks in germany won't realize what happened over the last year and will start to simply blame Trump and capitalism when they loose they jobs and so on.

Of course they will. It was exactly the same with Merkel, everyone gushing over her saving the country from the recession that hit everyone else, not realizing it was just Schröder's legacy that put us in such a strong position that even Merkel's fuck ups couldn't ruin us that easily.

I will still greatly enjoy the asshurt when Trump wins. Just how the EU is Merkel's puppet, Merkel is the US' puppet. Once there's a change in leadership she'll be fucked because she's suddenly completely on her own.

>I will still greatly enjoy the asshurt when Trump wins. Just how the EU is Merkel's puppet, Merkel is the US' puppet. Once there's a change in leadership she'll be fucked because she's suddenly completely on her own.

Aditionally, the USA is the country where most our exports are going to and everybody knows that our whole economy is based on exports. So if Trump will start to raise tolls at all EU exports, everything will burn here in cuckistan and the EU because the whole EU is highly dependant of our money.

>if Trump will start to raise tolls at all EU exports

>implying

Welt is literally one of the worst fucking newspapers there is. It´s Facebook page is run by the biggest leftie cuck I´ve ever seen.

His hands aren't small enough.

Die Welt is a Paper owned by N24, the fuckimg fox news of germany. They are not right ir left winged, they are just stupid, and print whatever makes money.
Their facebook site literally uses buzzfeed level clickbait titles like “man attacks woman on train, you wont believe what happens next“.
Even the comments on their articles on facebook are extremely unproffessional, if you take it seriously you are stupid.

oh my god look at those disgusting titties hahahahahahahah. not to mention that horse face. ewwwww