Hey why should I vote for Trump as a gay man

hey why should I vote for Trump as a gay man

Nobody loves the gays like my man Trump

You shouldnt, you should vote for him as an American, which you arent, so fuck off, faggot.

Because identity politics is killing this country and you shouldn't perpetuate it.

because you love dick and hilary has a vagina

trump isn't a gay man

Syrian refugees will behead you

Aced. Proceed.

>Germany

reported for shitposting

you shouldn't, stay in Germany you dumbfuck

He will make your butt hole great again? Fuck I dunno, are you expecting some specific 'gay' policy or something? Either you like his policies or you don't, being gay shouldn't have anything to do with it unless you're being actively targeted.

you're a german cuck filled with syrian semen.
why should any but the most retarded burgers who can't even comprehend the notion of "bait" should reply to your retarded bullshit is beyond me.
Your people ruined the entire european union and somehow you fucking cucks are still allowed to post here.
Just go suck off Ahmed and make some brown babies for great cultural progression despite being gay.

you disgrace your entire nation by even posting on Sup Forums.

kys

He calls his gay brother "honey". This proves he is avaible to love and take care of degenerates.

>announcing reports

you must be new here

Why shouldn't you? He hasn't said literally anything that will negatively affect gays' lives. I'm queer as fuck and I'm voting for him, Hitlery wants to take away our means of defense remember kiddo, armed gays don't get bashed. Not to mention the sandniggers are literally told by their god to throw us off buildings. Don't be more of a fag than you already are OP, vote Trump.

stay away from our country and let the muslims embrace your homolust

He will let less Bum Driller Killers in.

Fuck off degenerate.

t. Freddy mercury

>cool fag, is cool

He is the only person willing to stand up to Islam. Those people don't treat us fags too well.

You can't vote for Trump because you aren't American. Only liberals pander to international sodomites. Fix your own country and start by outlawing and punishing homosexual behavior.

Muslims want you dead because their pedophile warmongering role model said they should, he wants muslims to assimilate or stay out.

If Finland rejects Christ in the manner of your fellow Scandinavians, Finland will fall in accordance with the divine punishment of invasion.