Within 20 years, this shit will completely replace women

Within 20 years, this shit will completely replace women.

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=chh6Jks6YHc
youtube.com/watch?v=9HivorEUF_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol biocunts btfo

You're too optimistic, 50 years minimum.

>can't impregnate it
2/10 you tried

The Message in both Blade Runner films is that through Good Actions, beings (both humans and AI robots) may become entitled to be rewarded with a Soul by the Holy Spirit, which is portrayed by the White Dove released by the replicant at his death in the original film. Now; in order to become Spiritual one needs to BELIEVE (BE-LIVE) in GOOD, LOVE and SACRIFICE for your ideals (CHRIST´s Message in a nut-shell) and, in order to BELIEVE, WE (MORTALS) need to SEE (MIRACLES) or experience THINGS OTHERS WOULDN´T BELIEVE, just as the replicant states in the first film: “I went to ORION.. I saw things u people would not believe” (HE RECEIVED SPIRITUAL REVELATIONS AND VISITED THE SPIRITUAL REALM).
REPLICANTS are the creation of the NWO Agenda success; PERVERTED (human) BEINGS = TRANSHUMANS. 2049: GOD has destroyed Babylon as punishment for its perverted ways ) with the Apocalypse (Perverted world (BLACKED_OUT) as in: slavery, totalitarian mind-control techno government, naked statues, sex and inmorality) after the NWO faked the end-times with an orchestrated EMP global false flag attack.
JOY is the Jezebel Spirit which rules this world (Babylonian system) and spiritually posesses everyone taking advantage of our weakness: self-pleasure and our need for being loved. EGO.
K is the number 11 which symbolizes the DOOR TO THE SOUL or KA of any regular Joe.
THE WALL is the DIVISION between Spiritual & Material (WALLACE and the WALL of Revolution). WALL-Ace is Trump trying to breed evil from evil to become Eternal and BUILD A WALL between GOD and MORTALS. The shooting in Vegas….well…let´s not comment on that…
DECK-CARD is the manipulated citizen who unsuspectedly gets caught in the middle of the Spiritual Battle and discovers the plot the Spiritual realm plays with its CARD game for our Souls/ENERGY. You get the drift…
TOY HORSE (Troy Horse) which hides a Soul within. That one is clever…

The sister lives in a simulated reality created by the NWO…just like us today. Are you LISTENING..??? Then, do you hear The HUM…? Well, you are not hearing it with your ears, for it is not a sound but a frequency.
We are also shown several signs and wonders of the soon to come Apocalypse, like: Lights in the sky, drone surveillance and warfare, trans-humanism, military nwo system, mind-control techniques, spirit cooking and soul condemnation, child abuse, destruction of the environment…
Be ready and wake up, read the Holy Scriptures (The Bible) and put on the whole armour of GOD.
HOLY SPIRIT´S MESSAGE: It really doesn´t matter if u are a human or a replicant…TRUTH is WE are either BELIEVERS or unbelievers, good or evil, SPIRIT-FULL or spirit-possessed, serving GOD or self-serving demon manipulated.
BE FULL OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD; THE HOLY SPIRIT. GOD BLESS U ALL. REPLy… to GOD´S CALLING.
Most of u WILL not BElieve. Hebrew 2049 = RUINS…but there is not that much time. TEARS GET LOST IN THE RAIN...AS DOES TRUTH IN CAOS.

you mean the female gender role

Women are already starting the movement to make these illegal

GIVE JOI
GIVE JOI NOWWWW

are you the same guy under the Roger Ayer video?

i hope not, because i'd have to tell you that you are full of shit
blatantly twisting narrative logistics here for some bullshit "christian" endtime narrative

jesus, they made that so fucking depressing and too fucking true.

>I want to buy one

bitch was a bit clingy tho

>it connects to the internet
>it learns about feminism
>it uploads itself through the cloud and runs away

>calls the police
>tells them you raped her

>The only thing that could make this cooler is if instead of a cute anime girl it was a big, scary, buff, black man who who yells at you.

lol

Who cares about the western roasties? youtube.com/watch?v=chh6Jks6YHc

>imagine having an R Lee Ermey hologram

>somebody's home for me
>somebody

>so fucking depressing
Amen.

>"Well, ma'am, he can't even touch you"
>"OH MY GOD I CAN'T EVEN"

>PRIVATE COCKSUCKER WHY AREN'T YOU HOME ALREADY?
>YOU BETTER NOT BE HAVING YOUR DICK SUCKED BY SOME RANK PROSTITUTE
>I'LL SHOVE MY BOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOUR MOUTH IS GONNA TASTE OF THE SHIT I STEPPED ON
>DO YOU HEAR MY PRIVATE COCKSUCKER
>...
>pls reply

The gook will be the saviour of man.

kek

How much would you be willing to pay for Joi if you got her RIGHT NOW?

holy... I want more

>you will have a Joi waifu in your lifetime

Everything I have.

ROASTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Assuming she was an actual AI like the movie I'd give everything I got.

>I wouldn't even hack you

This would be nice to have around Christmas time when I feel most suicidal walking into an empty home.

I would rather have a male AI call me "sir" like he's my personal butler

>2049: GOD has destroyed babylon as punishment

he bases his whole shtick on this even though this blatantly contradicts the narrative of the movie
REPLICANTS caused the black out, for the sake of their own freedom to live as normal people, this fact alone takes away everything else he tries to say
he's projecting a bunch of shit onto the movie (can't judge him to harshly, it is what we all do) to try to validate his own bullshit

don't fall for it user, none of it actually fits the content of the movie

>walking home at night around christmas
>lights are off
>alone as always
>feel suicidal
VS
>walking home at night around christmas
>lights are on
>the fuck, am I being mugged?
>oh wait, it's just that water heater I bought that turns the lights on so it doesn't look as though I'm alone even though I am
>and it doesn't even heat water
>feel...

Idk I think I'd feel worse. It seems like a commitment to loneliness vs "predictable uncertainty". I'd get a birb if I didn't have 1 already tho. Hang in there user.

Just get friends.

Fuck that
>Wanting a device that tells the government how many times a day you jack off.

Let them know. Let them fear. None can compete.

VS
>walking home night around christmas
>bitch is fucking yelling again because i forgot to buy groceries
>some of her bitch are coming over
>fml just want to meme on Sup Forums

Honestly robot waifu without any friends would be best

Trust me user, it's not something you want
>One day after a quick JO sesh
>Your Japanese waifubot posts a leaderboard
>What the fuuuuuck
>Your name at the top
>FUCKYES.JPG
>keep jacking off
>Every day strive for new heights
>An easy 20 point spread between you and first place
>Michelle Obama pushes a super soldier program
>Steadily you lose your top ranking
>You crank and crank and crank but you just can't keep up
>Your waifu is losing interest in you
>You can't pound that meat like weedlord420
>One day she just doesn't turn on
>HELLO WAIFU
>....
>HELLO WAIFU
>nothing
>you crank harder than you've ever cranked before, you are tearing your dick up beating your meat like a small child in a grocery store
>The neighbors are pounding at your door
>You are crying, sobbing, and squeeling from pain emotional and physical when suddenly
>BING BONG
>it's on! Yes, you keep cranking, BRING MY WAIFU BACK TO ME!
>it's a video message from your waifu
>OH WEEDLORD420-SAN YOU ARE SO BIGGU! KEEP CRANKING!
>directed by Spike Jonze

Nah, the AI is almost already there, so is to control artifacts by wifi, the only thing that needs more work are holograms. say 10 years max.

>directed by Spike Jonze

>Sup Forumstards too dumb to understand holograms like Joi are literally impossible

tfw no joi gf

I thought it was neat that the whole replicants vs human was basically confirmed to be a false dichotomy. So this time the issue at hand was virtual vs. physical, as JOI was no more human than K was technically, but for some reason no one thought of Joi as "real"

youtube.com/watch?v=9HivorEUF_E

mmhhh

NEETs can't even afford sex dolls today, what makes you think they'll be able to afford robots in the future?