Wtf i hate mass effect now

Wtf i hate mass effect now

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs05V6vqleA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Andromeda is Huwhite

You obviously never saw the tweets of the lead dev did you?

The guy is literally some fucking Pajeet calling for the death of whites and constant slandering of all whites even the ultra blue pilled kind into BLM and shit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs05V6vqleA

For clarification

WE

KANGZ

WUZ

>off by one second

Liking ME after 1

plebs

Andromeda is also the name of the closest galaxy to the milky way you fucking retard

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but Andromeda was indeed the princess of ancient Aethiopia, which was a kingdom that at the time comprised the eastern and northern coasts of Africa from the Horn all the way up the Nile.

Ancient Aethiopia was much different from modern Ethiopia though, obviously

>Andromeda
>Ethiopian

I've never heard of this

And she's have to live near the sea because of the sea monster

It's Greek mytholog. A real niggress would never have a civilized name like Andromeda.

Only women and faggots play Mass Effect after 1.

>falling for the bait this hard

Mass Effect changed a storyline because their fans didn't like it?

Lol.

>Hue monkey education

only women and faggots don't kill themselves on the day they were born

>now

Mass Effect is fucking shit. I thought that game was reserved for chicks that work at gamestop with tie dye hair and pierced noses.

The multiplayer in ME3 was fun, the storyline after Virmire is shit

Look who is talking

Ethiopia was civilized, dipshit. The fact that the Ethiopians were civilized in ancient times is one of the compounding factors that make the WE WUZ EGYPTIANS shit so retarded. Of course, Andromeda wasn't Ethiopian.

Pooland isn't better off either. Your intellectuals are known through out the UK as brilliant shit debunkers.

Actually athetopia was a decently powerful kingdom for centuries from Greek times through the 600's ad

Due to the Nile and trade with India/Arabia/the Red Sea the people of the Horn of Africa are he closest "black" Africans to Caucasians

They've been cucked by Islam but Ethiopia was one of the few I colonized nations of Africa, one of the few actual real nations actually

It's a legend.
You always stage those type of stories in far away lands, like Shakespeare with the Italian plays. Terrible things happens only in the barbaric lands, you don't write a tragedy set in the same city of your audience.

Nice try but if they were intellectuals they wouldn't be cleaning toilets, obviously. My country's majority of population doesnt get in a debt for receiving higher education and isnt obsessed about angels, ufos and other magical creatures.

The thing that fucked up Ethiopia was drought and Communism.

And niggers.

They had them for thousands of years and did fine.

>and did fine.
How rampant rape and a permanent state of starvation is "fine" in your view?

Why do you think it's called that retard?