I can't believe it but it's true. Sup Forums is always right...

I can't believe it but it's true. Sup Forums is always right. When you all started making jokes about Shillarys health I didn't believe it. I just thought to myself 'well a lot of people need help standing especially in old age' and brushed you all off as Alex Jones types. Then she has what appears to be a mild seizure on camera and they're trying to tell me it's fucking pneumonia?

What does Sup Forums think Shillary actually had?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t6ZHZodoDgY
profiles.health.ny.gov/home_health/view/18676
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

An attack of the collywobbles..?
She's 68 not 88,not even that old these days.

Christ this is autist tier propaganda, doctors don't write like this. Kys or just stop posting this trash

I actually agree with you. Op just asked what people believed that she had

Do you and others dress always this way...In german hospitals you can even dress like a bum

Weren't jokes, only observations. That's literally all meme magic is.

If you didn't realize she is gravely sick after the first incident you're stupid

>Sup Forums is always right

It's not because we know all things, see? It's called memtic magic. Everything we say becomes truth.

I've heard these seizures all stem from some head injury back in 2012, I don't remember every detail so that's all I'll say for now

parkinson’s disease + blue glasses - Do a google search, then go look at the Photos of Hillary on 9/11 - why is she the only person out sporting BlueSunglasses? Do you know anyone besides hippies who regularly wear Blue lensed Sunglasses?

The answers are right in front of our face, but we are constantly being fed lies to lead us astray.

Trump and Putin have clearly been poisoning her since 2012. It's the only explanation

Do you believe that she has any other medical problems?

Told ya so

Turns out the conspiracy theorists sere right. Not surprising considering the extraordinary amount of evidence

And now the dems are stuck with a sick person running their ticket because they called the critics racist and attacked then instead

Question is did the DNC know all along , and does she have parkinsons or ecen something worse like syphilis

Also if she does have pneumonia - have you ever seen a person with a horribly bad cold, or pneumonia fall so ill they have to be dragged away, and then an hour later they are chipper as hell, up and walking around, waving to the crowd.

She has some kind of horrible illness that her camp is hiding, they know they are sooo close to the presidency they can taste it, so close to the millions or billions of dirty money, the power, but someone, or something is doing their best to prevent this from happening.

Open your Eyes for but a day, and the knowledge you find will keep you awake for a lifetime.

liveleak view?i=5e6_1473703406

Watch the Blue Lensed glasses work their magic, the answers are in front of your face, and hillarys face.

wake up sheeple.

It's called a TIA. Look it up. My mom had the same sort of episodes. Don't believe it was a seizure at all.

but I thought that was a "body double" lmfao

I do agree she's severely ill though, definitely not pneumonia, anyone believing that is a retard.

This has already been leaked: She has vascualar dementia. She will die within one to three years. In that time, the spasms, the blackouts and the confusion will increase in frequency. The bloodvessels in her brain are decaying, meaning her brain will die from the inside (brain stem) out.

She knows this. She knows she won't be able to run a full term. She knows this, and still something possesses her to run for presidency anyway.

So the questions you should ask yourself is who is in command should America be attacked once more 9/11 style and Hillary is spazzing out and not being able to make a decision?

body double is idiotic, but she has clear signs of Parkinson's Disease and the Blue Sunglasses are a Dead Give Way, females are strong.

youtube.com/watch?v=t6ZHZodoDgY

She has congestive heart failure. No doubt about it.

Heart has problems draining fluid from the lungs. Leads to coughing and mucus build up in the lungs. Confirmed is on blood thinners to prevent blood clots. Heart fails to pump enough blood to the brain, leading to dizziness and even losing consciousness. Will become fatigued with the slightest exertion.

it's more than pneumonia, that's why they didn't want to go to a hospital.
>pneumonia
is total BS

profiles.health.ny.gov/home_health/view/18676

This is reportedly also Chelsea's address.

The address that Hillary had her "miracle cure" on Sunday.

Something weird is going on here.

Weird, like Rosemary's Baby weird.

Did the Clintons sell their souls back in the 70s for power and fame, first in Arkansas and then the nation?

um you should move to /x/ thats like tin foil hat talking there

The bitch is evil.

And ruthless.

And would crush anyone to get what she wants.

So...