Pewdiepie shits on R&M's fanbase

He even trashes the "Extremely high IQ" pasta. When did Pewdiepie get so based?

youtube.com/watch?v=ymC0_pRU2Q4

He also shat on games journalists in today's video. PDP is good. Fuck his haters.

wtf we hate pewdiepie now

yfw you realized pewdiepie is now just straight up using Sup Forums content for his videos

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

he browses Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Absolutely. Which is probably why I can actually tolerate his videos now

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

wtf I love pewdiepie even more now

>siding with pewdiepie

idiocracy is real

*burp* redistribute the sauce comrades *burp*

>le 10m01s video man

PewDiePie sucks and you should feel bad.

I'm legit not sure if this is shitposting or if that ricegum faggot has fans

so now it's cool to shit on rick and morty? is this where Sup Forums will start praising this show?

Clever meme. Seen it on Zuckbook a number of times in private meme groups.
(go back to (((reddit))), normie)

What?

No this is where Sup Forums was right yet again

we've always liked Rick and Morty. The shitposting that says otherwise are Sup Forums fags who think this board shares their political views

>pewdiepie
>rick and morty
>pickle rick posting
This is an 18+ website

no, it's still a shitty show.

>people liking pewdiepie
being an oldfag is suffering.

>reddit and memey
nobody fucking cares

>we've always liked Rick and Morty
Get out shill.

Yeah man, I know how it feels.