What the fuck were they thinking?

What the fuck were they thinking?

It went on too long

IT WAS ALL ME

>Pierce "Bond Of Mass Destruction" Brosnan

This movie was the 3rd Moonraker.

They didn't put the Radiohead song in it.

What if we made a great opening and then just made the next hour a complete fucking bore

But what's the second Moonraker?

>who is this manlet in the skull mask
>its daniel craig

I keked heartily and closed the movie

Die Another Day (2002)

Die another day

Old ass geezer anons, did everyone in the past always complain about every new Bond film too?

Literally every scene is a parody of a clichee overacted taking itself too seriously. But in retarded.

Quantum of Solace was good.

The plot as just too realistic for modern audiences. They need more gimmicks, which is what we got.

>secret government using economics and artificial climate manipulation to destabilize entire regions for profit
>same time attending climate change is bad PR fundraiser fronts.
>CIA helping them do it

Quantum of Solace is the best Bond.
You can not deny this.

yea but we got to see that french qt struggle to walk in those heels

OHMSS is so Fucking overrated

Daniel Craig is the worst thing that happened to James Bond.

bond saved the fucking world by fighting spectre

its one of my favorite bond films, but

>Moonraker, Die Another Day and Spectre are all the forth Bond films from each actor

really strudels the noodle

I just now realized timothy Dalton was Skinner in hotfuzz and the werewolf in that episode of tales from the crypt

They tried to do an slow paced Thriller with Bond Elements but they forgot to hire a good author so it was just slow and fucking boring.

>a view to a kill that low

Die another day gets better each time you watch it though, unlike those other ones. It deserves its own category, it's actually alt bond KINO

Had the foundations to be perhaps THE GOAT bond movie, but they fucked it all up after the first act

I don't take anyone serious that thinks OHMSS was actually good

Die another day is pretty good, people only sperg on the shit early cg used in a few scenes. The overall villain plan was a bit too over the top but the movie had everything a bond fan would want in it